Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
An article on the fate of Ireland in the years to (Read 618 times)
Lord Herbert
Gold Member

An article on the fate of Ireland in the years to
Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:24pm

come.

Quote:

"You may remember Barry Obama’s tilt at the Presidency. 95% of Blacks voted for him of course. Yet Hispanics and Asians also voted 2 to 1 in his favour, despite the fact that Hispanics run rival gangs and Asians are not noted for a love of African Americans.

Only Whites voted against their ethnic interests with 43% going for Obama. This was the highest number of whites voting Democrat since Jimmy Carter, and the numbers were far higher among indoctrinated youngsters. So, who did the Press blame for racist voting patterns? Yep, the white voters".

Quote:

"Simultaneously, the target Government can instruct its universities to redefine “racism.” The word must no longer mean “discrimination based on race.” Instead, it must only mean, “any action by white people which the newcomers don’t like.”

Quote:

"Once this redefinition of “racism” is accomplished, then non-whites can declare open season against white people. When “Asians” (British Newspeak meaning Muslims) rape and enslave schoolgirls on an industrial scale, British police consider it “racist” to intervene".

link

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An article on the fate of Ireland in the years to
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:30pm

you have obviously read that whole link herb

can you condense it down for me... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I dont want a history lesson..

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:47pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:30pm:

Oh, sure, codsey-baby, I'll be back in a moment to type it all out for you ...

Sheesh! Women!
  Shocked

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:01pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:47pm:

Sheesh! Women!
  Shocked

remember condensed  means small.. tiny as little as possible... and still makes sense...

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:23pm

Good article, Herb - take the time to read it, cods.

You know by now that you must read a lot to get a decent mark in an essay etc.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:01pm:

Sheesh! Women!
  Shocked

remember condensed  means small.. tiny as little as possible... and still makes sense...

The poofter half-Indian Irish PM who was opposed by the people 2:1 for the spot, was made PM by his party after putting through changes to suit his election, and wants to raise the Irish population by bringing in hordes of high-breeding losers from Africa and the Middle East and the sub-continent area with their low values, who will ensure that the Irish no longer have their own homeland in a short while - his plan is to alter the social landscape of Ireland, and the article writer says the Irish are unlikely to want such a change after fighting for their independence for so long, more so since they are aware this is coming unlike other nations like England and Sweden who allowed politicians to betray them in this same way.

I agree with him.... Sinn Fein!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:51pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:27pm:
cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:01pm:

Sheesh! Women!
  Shocked

The poofter half-Indian Irish PM who was opposed by the people 2:1 for the spot, was made PM by his party after putting through changes to suit his election, and wants to raise the Irish population by bringing in hordes of high-breeding losers from Africa and the Middle East and the sub-continent area with their low values, who will ensure that the Irish no longer have their own homeland in a short while - his plan is to alter the social landscape of Ireland, and the article writer says the Irish are unlikely to want such a change after fighting for their independence for so long, more so since they are aware this is coming unlike other nations like England and Sweden who allowed politicians to betray them in this same way.

I agree with him.... Sinn Fein!!

Well said.

Oh, the irony! 'Sinn Fein' means 'We Ourselves' in English, but here they are, about to swamp their beloved Ireland with Darkies and Muslims by the millions.

There's an ideological madness that's hijacked the minds of the political classes of Western countries today, with only the Visegrad group in Eastern Europe still holding onto their sanity. If it comes to civil war, it will be a very nasty business indeed. The advent of the internet has been informing people as never before as to the truth of how we have been betrayed by our so-called leaders.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:53pm

And yet the politicians float along lost in the clouds and with no real idea... and some like this half-Darkie know exactly what they are doing...

Come on Ireland!

― John Adams

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:53pm:
And yet the politicians float along lost in the clouds and with no real idea... and some like this half-Darkie know exactly what they are doing...

Come on Ireland!

If I was a Darkie I would be saying exactly the same thing about my government planning to flood my ancestral homeland with Whites.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:02pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:53pm:

Come on Ireland!

If I was a Darkie I would be saying exactly the same thing about my government planning to flood my ancestral homeland with Whites.

We don't WANT to flood their ancestral homelands.... they can keep them.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print