Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Armed Republic (the sequel) (Read 2227 times)
Brian Ross

Representative of me

Re: Armed Republic (the sequel)
Reply #15 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:43pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 6:30pm:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  You live in a strange fantasy world, don't you, Jasin?   I would recommend that you keep using your medications, they may help you to see reality.    Roll Eyes

No Brian. You can pull that stunt with everyone else, but not with me  Wink
You might exist in a world that is already 'known' (now that's something to
*Yawwwn
about  Tongue), but at least I get some balls and try to work out the World that is to 'know'.

And between the two of us, I think I've got it all worked out a lot better than you. So sit back an enjoy you 're-runs' of MASH or something, while I watch the latest of something you've never seen before.

Add the fact that it isn't 'just' imagination. It's sometimes blaringly obvious. Not my fault I might be a couple of months ahead of you  Wink

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  How long have you been off your medication, Jasin?  Your fantasies are completely disconnected from reality.   Tsk, tsk.  Start taking your pills again, please.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:48pm

Oh come now Brian. Someone of your intellect can come up with something better than the old 'medication' and 'take your pills' cliché come-back. Roll Eyes

Gee. If I'm doing 'meds', then you must be doing the 'illicit' stuff - right? Wink

C'mon Brian. Give me something 'new'. Something to 'know', not something already 'known' (like your cliché come-back).

*YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #17 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 1:15pm

What is known, is known.  What is unknown, is unknown.   You deal in fantasies, based on well, fantasies, Jasin.   Australia is an independent, sovereign nation and has been since 1 January 1901.  This was confirmed when our Parliament passed the Statute of Westminster Bill in 1941 and it was further confirmed when the Australia Act was passed in 1986.  Anything else is just well, fantasy on your part.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:52pm

You might see 'fantasy'.
I see 'predictable fate', based upon past experiences and circumstances that have happened in the world.

When Jews long ago use another people to kill 'Jesus'.
Along comes Hitler, to use another people to kill 'them' back.

There is always 'cause & effect' (past & future).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #19 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:55pm

I see no point in continuing with you, Jasin.  You live in a fantasy world.  Get help. You need it.  Badly.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 5:55pm:
I see no point in continuing with you, Jasin.  You live in a fantasy world.  Get help. You need it.  Badly.   Roll Eyes

*BUZZER sounds off.

Awww Brian. You disappoint me. I thought you had a valid comeback. Like admitting that you agree with me. Sorry to bruise your ego. But hey, I still think you're a smart guy.  Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:01pm

Better luck next time champ.

Move along folks. Nothing more to see here. Brian has left the building.
  Wink

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #22 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:02pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 3:38am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:02pm:

YAWWWWWWWWWWN

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #24 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 6:20am

Jasin wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 5:10pm:
Australia will fall much like Yugoslavia.
Besides a Civil War between the NLP v Unions/bikers/ALP (The Aust rejection of USA influence 'unionism')

Most of the Australian continent will fracture down into smaller 'Independent' Nations (hence why a growing number of 'Independents' in Parliament for starters) to compensate for a long lost 'British' influence.

Australia will be a Republic of 'smaller nations'.
USA: States come together to 'unify'.
Aust: States fall apart ...independently.

We'll have 'provincials' like Hunter, Eden-Monaro, Capricornia, etc.
Even BIGOL64 can tell you that 'York' (Nth QLD) wants to separate from the rest of QLD and there are other regions around Australia that want to go 'Indie' (like the Riverina).

The future of Australia isn't that hard to predict.
The 'Westminster' way works for the UK, which is just a 'colony' of the USA these days, in 'Europe'.
Germany has made the sacrifice to be 'Pro-European', France will have to do the same very soon. Even Russia is pressured to be more 'Pro-European' (and turn its back on China again? Shocked Ouch - that will hurt Wink ).
One day, Britain will have to choose to be 'European' and turn its back on its 'Frankenstein' USA creation.

...btw. Westerners will fail here in Australia. The Eastern Europeans will embrace the 'future' here, while the Western Europeans stay locked (shackled) in the past.

You still better get a gun though  Wink

Separate state not a separate nation, big fkken difference.

IP Logged

Brian Ross

Representative of me

Reply #25 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 5:10pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print