Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Abbott and Dutton are right (Read 2938 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Abbott and Dutton are right
Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:09pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:19pm:
That seems to border on racist Kamel, or was that in jest.

Do you want the Boongs, Chows, Gollywogs, Jews and Danes taking over?

You tell me that.

Australia for Australians, time to shut the flood gates, already to many breeds diluting what was once a great country.

Bloody oath. We grew here, they flew here.

We don't want them here.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:29pm

Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 8:02pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 7:09pm:
Johnnie wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 2:19pm:
That seems to border on racist Kamel, or was that in jest.

Do you want the Boongs, Chows, Gollywogs, Jews and Danes taking over?

You tell me that.

Australia for Australians, time to shut the flood gates, already to many breeds diluting what was once a great country.

Bloody oath. We grew here, they flew here.

We don't want them here.

WE DECIDE WHO COMES HERE.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #47 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:06am

Just set up an Assimilation Certification Commission, and if it can be shown that a preponderance of a specified national or regional or ethnic group has not assimilated within a certain specified time limit, deport the lot to Manus Island... then start again.... process them there until they get their minds right, teach them that work will make them free and to stop bludging on Australia, and give them the same rations as the unemployed they've created by wasting space here....

Bit of the old Racial Purity and deportation to the Ostlands of the undesirables (Untermenschen and under-mentioned as a matter of PC as well) in society goes a long way..... what to do when the Ostlands are over-crowded is another matter.... might have to gas a few to make it easier for the rest..... first the breeders and the young ones who can't work anyway, and the rest will die away naturally.....

Decisions, decisions....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:15am

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:21pm:
Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:00am:
It's beyond me why these people remain on the farms when such murderous statistics means it's only a matter of time before they all get killed.

It reminds me of the Jews who sat and waited for the Nazis to take them away.

It could be that none of them want to be thought cowards by their fellow-farmers, and to break rank and leave the farm would be shameful and defeatist.

Better to save your family's life and live another day to start elsewhere than martyr yourself to a principle.

you are so lucky herb.. you have never been threatened and told to leave everything you have worked for......the Jews and the white farmers  all have HOPE  they hope it wont last forever and something or someone will save them...

the Jews for instance lived there long before Hitler did...why should they leave.?????... the white farmer... what the hell has he done???>...ok the white regime was lousy    but the farmer fed everyone didnt he???....this war is racist  nothing surer  its black against white....and its getting ugly really ugly....

what happened in post War Germany was ugly....wrong and ugly...but no one stopped it then and it was allowed to fester into a humanitarian disaster we will never ever forget.....

and by saying the jews should have up and left....means you basically blame them for what happened... Angry Angry

I find that shocking to be honest.

Better to be blamed than flamed....

While the world waits on until hundreds are attacked and murdered in one hit.... then somebody might speak out... all the world wondered......

When they came for the Communists.. I said nothing....
>>>>>>
When they came for the Boers, there was nobody left to say anything...

We could institute a prisoner exchange program - we'll give you ten Blacks from Africa back in return for every White farmer.... the ones we give you will fit right in with farm burning and physical violence .. the ones you give us will fit right in here..... and be good workers and good citizens... or we send them back as well...  Huh

(anyone notice how that last little comment throws the entire issue of refugees into stark relief?  Maybe some of you could re-consider your knee-jerk response to refugee claimants and fear of returning home... and the official tolerance towards 'refugees' who are criminals once here .... as always the sword is two-edged....)

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:19am

We could institute a prisoner exchange program - we'll give you ten Blacks from Africa back in return for every White farmer.

YOU Sir are an 'ideas Man"

I have always said that.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:34am

miketrees wrote on Apr 4th, 2018 at 8:19am:

We could institute a prisoner exchange program - we'll give you ten Blacks from Africa back in return for every White farmer.

YOU Sir are an 'ideas Man"

I have always said that.

The rest was mainly satire.. but that idea just leapt at me...... that's how it works....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print