Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Abbott and Dutton are right (Read 2933 times)
rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Abbott and Dutton are right
Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:42am

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Re: Abbott and Dutton are right
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:00am

It's beyond me why these people remain on the farms when such murderous statistics means it's only a matter of time before they all get killed.

It reminds me of the Jews who sat and waited for the Nazis to take them away.

It could be that none of them want to be thought cowards by their fellow-farmers, and to break rank and leave the farm would be shameful and defeatist.

Better to save your family's life and live another day to start elsewhere than martyr yourself to a principle.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:00am:
It's beyond me why these people remain on the farms when such murderous statistics means it's only a matter of time before they all get killed.

It could be that none of them want to be thought cowards by their fellow-farmers, and to break rank and leave the farm would be shameful and defeatist.

Better to save your family's life and live another day to start elsewhere than martyr yourself to a principle.

you are so lucky herb.. you have never been threatened and told to leave everything you have worked for......the Jews and the white farmers  all have HOPE  they hope it wont last forever and something or someone will save them...

the Jews for instance lived there long before Hitler did...why should they leave.?????... the white farmer... what the hell has he done???>...ok the white regime was lousy    but the farmer fed everyone didnt he???....this war is racist  nothing surer  its black against white....and its getting ugly really ugly....

what happened in post War Germany was ugly....wrong and ugly...but no one stopped it then and it was allowed to fester into a humanitarian disaster we will never ever forget.....

and by saying the jews should have up and left....means you basically blame them for what happened... Angry Angry

I find that shocking to be honest.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:58pm

She's done it again, Herb.

Quote:
Activist and author Yassmin Abdel-Magied described it as “hypocritical” and an “absolute joke” for Mr Dutton to suggest that white South Africans would be more law-abiding than other groups, saying “white people break the law all the time”.

We have every right to not be offended by these people.

Ban her.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:03pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:21pm:

you are so lucky herb.. you have never been threatened and told to leave everything you have worked for......the Jews and the white farmers  all have HOPE  they hope it wont last forever and something or someone will save them...

the Jews for instance lived there long before Hitler did...why should they leave.?????... the white farmer... what the hell has he done???>...ok the white regime was lousy    but the farmer fed everyone didnt he???....this war is racist  nothing surer  its black against white....and its getting ugly really ugly....

what happened in post War Germany was ugly....wrong and ugly...but no one stopped it then and it was allowed to fester into a humanitarian disaster we will never ever forget...

Until the fullness of time, dear.

To be a humanitarian disaster, they have to be human in the first place.

Ban them.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:58pm:

Quote:
Activist and author Yassmin Abdel-Magied described it as “hypocritical” and an “absolute joke” for Mr Dutton to suggest that white South Africans would be more law-abiding than other groups, saying “white people break the law all the time”.

Ban her.

you sound like other ozpol members all you think about is banning it sadly isnt the answer I am sure you are aware of that!

as for baning HER didnt she do that herself??

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:36pm

and by saying the jews should have up and left....means you basically blame them for what happened... Angry Angry

I liken the Jews staying in Germany and the defeated countries to wives who for YEARS put up with painful violence in the home.

"It'll get better".

"This is only temporary" ~ it's just a glitch in the political/domestic system".

"I'm taking this abuse for the sake of the children".

"Things will change ~ you'll see".

I don't blame the Jews at all for the circumstances they eventually found themselves in. It was a slow, creeping, political psychopathology that eventually swallowed them up in the Holocaust.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:46pm

you are not paying attention herb.

you have never had your life threatened and told you are unwanted in the country of your birth.....

therein lies the difference...to get up and leave

AND GO WHERE???>.

you have seen how it is for someone folks trying to get in to Australia   they are not welcome....

and it was the same for the Jews all those years ago....where would they go.???? even now Israel is still under threat.....if the Arabs win and they demand all Israelis   leave with just the clothes on their backs...

where will they go?>..

it not like moving to another suburb...because you dont like the neighbours..

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:56pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:46pm:

you have never had your life threatened and told you are unwanted in the country of your birth.....

I was born in Mordialloc, Melbourne, but spent years in China and the UK, and upon my return to Australia in my late teens I was informed by one-and-all that I was "a Pommy bastard".  Grin

Trust me, 'water off a duck's back', but even so.

AND GO WHERE???>.

you have seen how it is for someone folks trying to get in to Australia   they are not welcome....

and it was the same for the Jews all those years ago....where would they go.???? even now Israel is still under threat.....if the Arabs win and they demand all Israelis   leave with just the clothes on their backs...

where will they go?>..

I would have absolutely no problem with the Israeli Jews arriving in Australia. There are religious nutters among them, but otherwise they make very good citizens.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:07pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:56pm:

I was born in Mordialloc, Melbourne, but spent years in China and the UK, and upon my return to Australia in my late teens I was informed by one-and-all that I was "a Pommy bastard".  Grin

Trust me, 'water off a duck's back', but even so.

YOU WERE NOT THREATENED WITH DEATH ...IF YOU DIDNT LEAVE WERE YOU?..

AND GO WHERE???>.

where will they go?>..

I would have absolutely no problem with the Israeli Jews arriving in Australia. There are religious nutters among them, but otherwise they make very good citizens.

YOU WOULDNT HERB... BUT WHAT ABOUT SOME OF OUR MUSLIM FRIENDS.

riots in the streets maybe  upsetting your tranquil life

just sayin!

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:43pm

what happened in post War Germany was ugly....wrong and ugly...but no one stopped it then and it was allowed to fester into a humanitarian disaster we will never ever forget.....

Don't be too shocked.

Herbie also blames rape victims for what happens to them.

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 5:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Don't be too shocked.

Why did bogarte73 quit this forum site?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 5:47pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 5:18pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:43pm:
Don't be too shocked.

Why did bogarte73 quit this forum site?

I don't know for sure, but I can take a guess: he got sick of having his far-right extremist propaganda thrown back in his face?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 7:18pm

Quote:
Abbott and Dutton are right

There are some statements that just can't be true.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:21pm

cods wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:25pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:58pm:

Quote:

Ban her.

you sound like other ozpol members all you think about is banning it sadly isnt the answer I am sure you are aware of that!

The nerve of this one, Herb.

Throw her in too. Ban her.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print