Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll closed Poll
Question: Jury - how do you find the defendant named Aussie?
*** This poll has now closed ***

Guilty    
  4 (80.0%)
Not Guilty    
  1 (20.0%)

Total votes: 5
« Last Modified by: Bobby. on: Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:28pm »

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print
'Golf buddies' (Read 16379 times)
Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: 'Golf buddies'
Reply #15 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:35pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:14pm:
Black Orchid wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:48pm:
The fact that not one person would have voted for Aussie at that election, because they had already suffered his despotic and manipulating ways as Admin prior to him getting dumped twice, is not cheating.  Nor is it stacking any deck.  It's just the facts.  He was not going to get any votes.

Yet I did.

Yes, you voted for yourself twice.

Quote:
The cheating and stacking of decks was on one side only.   The side which brought in never before heard of new members who were begged to sign up to vote for Aussie   …   by Aussie.  Why?   Because none of the memberships would have voted for him again in a pink fit and he wanted to be head poobah again at all costs.   He expected all the votes from these brand new names to be counted.  They weren't.

Oh dear.  They were counted.  I was ahead of the game, as were my Mates.  They voted for my opponent, and their votes were lavishly accepted.  As was planned....they later changed their vote to me...and that is when their votes suddenly became unworthy.  One minute their vote was accepted...because it went the way AiA wanted....then when they changed their vote (as was allowed) they were not to be counted. Smiley 

Lie.

So you admit to have a strategy to stack the first election, they post a vote for someone else then change it at the last moment. Well your followers didn't listen, not many followed your strategy.

Quote:
HE tried to stack the deck in desperation and failed.

No desperation at all.  I knew what AiA would do....the whole way, and he did exactly what was anticipated.  Smiley

Liar. You failed.

Quote:
He even tried it a second time when he begged OP members to go over and join just to vote for him at the next election.

I made no secret of the fact that I asked (not begged) OP Members to register and vote.  And the fact is they did.....so AiA and NOIQ deliberately registered Ozpol names there (they were fake, not real as I had support from) and they voted.  That was a very clever ploy as it made FD nervous about the vote and he was misled by that deception.

Quote:
This is why he is against elections here because of his own very low and manipulative ploys.

I think I have just shown that elections are too easily mucked around with.  I support the original FD model...he appoints and that means there is no question.  End of story.

No. Not true. You have showed you failed to muck around and stack an election. You failed. You are a failure.

Quote:
It's amazing the delusions some people have and the lies they resort to in order to try to validate themselves and change history.  It was cheating and extremely dishonest and it failed.

I was always quite open, and knew what the grubs would do.  They did defeat me with their false OzPol registrants.  There were genuine OzPol people who did vote for me...but those babies got washed out with the fraud water created by AiA and NOIQ.  Fact.

See stats of the election. You lie again. They came just to vote for you. If you were smart, you would have organized them many months before so they had been eligible. You are too stupid for words sometimes.

Quote:
Anyway, everyone already knows the story no matter how many times he tries to change it.  I just absolutely deplore liars.

I know the truth and have always posted it.  It never fails as you can always remember what actually happened.  If you lie....you need to be very clever to recall them when tested.

No, you restate lies over and over again. The evidences speak to the FACTS.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #16 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:39pm

It is to laugh at this failed lawyer who gets caught lying all the time.

Denial is strong in this very dumb one.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:48am

Super Nova wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 10:54pm:
Dear all,

Again aussie continually tells lies in the hope that if he repeats them often enough someone will believe it.

Pls see below. It is the official count reviewed and approved by FD.

Note the score was 29-14 in Aussie's favour when all the votes were counted.
Note the number of his cabbie mates with -0.02 or less than 0.05 years membership (from the start date of voting, yes some registered after voting period started) that arrived just to vote for Aussie.

Sheet explained.

Count 1st is the number of 1 votes, 2nd and 3rd represent preferences.

The 2nd and 3rd column (Aussie, Skippy) are the counts unqualified.
The 4th and 5th columns (Aussie, Skippy) represents the votes only including eligable voters.
This skippy won 5-11.

Joined is the date the member joined.
Years is the number of years calculated to the vote start date.
Posts is the number of posts they have made.
Eligible is if they were eligible to vote.

Note the following.
- The number of people with a single post - a vote for aussie
- The number of people who just register for the election, even after election started
- Known socks removed - e.g. Lucas & Bart who voted for Skip.
- Note Phil E. Buster - Aussie's own sock voting for himself. So he voted twice for himself.

He tried to rig the elections. This is the proof. It is all here.

So it is all a lie. Aussie tried to stack the election and failed. Here is the evidence. Again he cannot be believed. If you read anything he types it's either a lie or a trap set for you.

Wrong election.  No Cabbie is among those voters.  Not one.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #18 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:48am:

Who cares. You tried to rig the two elections you ran in and failed Mr Failed Lawyer.

Failure is a reoccuring theme with you isn't it.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:06pm

Super Nova wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:57pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:48am:

Who cares. You tried to rig the two elections you ran in and failed Mr Failed Lawyer.

Failure is a reoccuring theme with you isn't it.

Yes on your part and that of skippy.

You post incorrect, utterly incorrect material to support a false allegation, and when your error is exposed you resort to the childish...so what, or who cares, just like skippy does when he has stuffed up.

Further, that stuff you did post shows the scams you ran to ensure skippy would win.  You arbitrarily decided who got to vote by setting some sort of franchise conditions which never existed until that election and the votes came in, showing a landslide to me.

You did everything to make sure your man won.  You succeeded....but drained the sewer of new Membership because you could not stomach being thrashed by real people who joined.

Have you forgotten Kiwi Dave, and the precedent set by none other than freediver himself.

By the way, do you have any more threats you'd like me to refer to him?
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:22pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #20 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm

False my arse.

Replace cabbies with "ring ins".... I don't know who you involved in your evil plots. Cabbies, Ozpol members, your son... mates from the golf club... fairies from the bottom of the garden... who knows.

FACT - you tried to rig 2 elections.
FACT - you tell lies to cover your own inadequacies and failures
FACT - you keep restating untruths to make it look like your failure is somebody else's fault.. playing victim when you are just the victim of your own stupidity.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:46pm

Super Nova wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:34pm:
False my arse.

Replace cabbies with "ring ins".... I don't know who you involved in your evil plots. Cabbies, Ozpol members, your son... mates from the golf club... fairies from the bottom of the garden... who knows.

FACT - you tried to rig 2 elections.
FACT - you tell lies to cover your own inadequacies and failures
FACT - you keep restating untruths to make it look like your failure is somebody else's fault.. playing victim when you are just the victim of your own stupidity.

No ring ins.  Genuine people whose registrations there you accepted, but whose vote you rejected on some made up franchise condition which never existed until you imposed it when you saw skippy being trounced and by a landslide.  Hence the second count AFTER you arbitrarily imposed those conditions.

Simple fact.  Can't be denied.  You blokes run and rig elections to suit the outcome you want.   It's all there in that count.  All the evidence to prove me right, and I'm glad you posted it because it has been/is hidden from view at the sewer.  I've now safely tucked away a screen shot.

As for the rest of your post.......bah.  Just projection and virtue signaling crap.

Smiley

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #22 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:58pm

Simple fact.  Can't be denied.  You blokes run and rig elections to suit the outcome you want.   It's all there in that count.  All the evidence to prove me right, and I'm glad you posted it because it has been/is hidden from view at the sewer.  I've now safely tucked away a screen shot.

So let's be clear. You are arguing that a person who registered after the election had started should be eligible to vote and the fact that this was not accepted means people other than you rigged the election.

Let's get down to specifics Aussie. Your generalization are just designed to deflect.

Do you argue that someone joining the day before or even after the election voting has started should be eligible... is that your point? If not what is your specific point of argument. Come on Mr Lawyer.... get specific in presenting your argument.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:02pm

Super Nova wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 3:58pm:
Simple fact.  Can't be denied.  You blokes run and rig elections to suit the outcome you want.   It's all there in that count.  All the evidence to prove me right, and I'm glad you posted it because it has been/is hidden from view at the sewer.  I've now safely tucked away a screen shot.

So let's be clear. You are arguing that a person who registered after the election had started should be eligible to vote and the fact that this was not accepted means people other than you rigged the election.

Let's get down to specifics Aussie. Your generalization are just designed to deflect.

Do you argue that someone joining the day before or even after the election voting has started should be eligible... is that your point? If not what is your specific point of argument. Come on Mr Lawyer.... get specific in presenting your argument.

I've made my point.  And as a consequence of its strength, you are now running around like the beheaded chook.

You did not tell me about the Kiwi Dave precedent when FD counted her vote..her very first post.....in a running/current Referendum.  Why is that?  Did you accidentally forget?  Remember what it says in the sewer Constitution, written by FD...."If there is a precedent, use it. (or similar.)"

Have you any more threats you'd like to make so I can refer them to freediver?
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:27pm by Aussie »  

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #24 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:33pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:02pm:
I've made my point.  And as a consequence of its strength, you are now running around like the beheaded chook.

You did not tell me about the Kiwi Dave precedent when FD counted her vote..her very first post.....in a running/current Referendum.  Why is that?  Did you accidentally forget?  Remember what it says in the sewer Constitution, written by FD...."If there is a precedent, use it. (or similar.)"

You made no point other than you want demonstrate you are a poor loser adn you deflect when you start to get pinned down with details.

Have I made any threats... links please.

Enjoy your bitterness and how it eats you away.

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #25 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:40pm

if he ever was a lawyer he would not be driving cabs now if he was ever driving a cab  - the lawyer thing/family life etc- is all just a huge online fabricated life-  dont believe a word he say's but that is just me

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:43pm

Super Nova wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:33pm:

You made no point other than you want demonstrate you are a poor loser adn you deflect when you start to get pinned down with details.

I know exactly where the bitterness is, and that is with the silly bloke who, by way of projection, mentions it.   Wink

So....I had 24 hours to do something, and if I did not, and I have not, what will you do?  FD is  entitled to know if his Forum or one of his Members is under some attack/threat, don't you think?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:44pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:40pm:
if he ever was a lawyer he would not be driving cabs now if he was ever driving a cab  - the lawyer thing/family life etc- is all just a huge online fabricated life-  dont believe a word he say's but that is just me

Wink

IP Logged

Agnes
Gold Member

fish dinner

Bedford Park rnd
Reply #28 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:49pm

something in your eye mr biliary colic

x=^..^= x <o((((>< ~~~ x=^..^=x~~~x=^..^=x<o((((><~~~x=^..^=x

farewell to days of wild abandon and freedom in the adriatic

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #29 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:52pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:43pm:
Super Nova wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 4:33pm:

I know exactly where the bitterness is, and that is with the silly bloke who, by way of projection, mentions it.   Wink

So....I had 24 hours to do something, and if I did not, and I have not, what will you do?  FD is  entitled to know if his Forum or one of his Members is under some attack/threat, don't you think?

Oh, the consequence is you do not get to tell me what I can and can not call you Mr Failed Lawyer..

You choose not to remove lies..... that is up to you. It reflects on you.

So don't cry.... "oh it defames me" when you defame others and cry to mummy. Hypocrite.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Send Topic Print