Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
what does Fringed steak taste like? (Read 578 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

what does Fringed steak taste like?
Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:13pm

its all new to me... I only know steak diane....

they talk about steak tartare [ I hope thats not Fringe]all the time on MKR....

isnt that like cannibalism??>..

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Re: what does Fringed steak taste like?
Reply #1 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 5:03pm

On the fringe there are people how have tried human steaks.

Yum yum.

Here is a review by 10 cannibals.
http://listverse.com/2015/07/01/10-reviews-of-human-flesh-by-real-cannibals/

1. According to Shawcross, human meat tastes like the burned end of a nice pork roast.
2. Bryan said that he had cooked the brain in margarine, and that it tasted “really nice.” He added that he had also sampled meat from Cherry’s legs and arms, which he described as tasting quite like chicken.
3.  According to Wengshoel, “It had this flavor of wild sheep, if you take a sheep that goes in the mountains and eats mushrooms. It was goaty.
4. However, he did once mention that it tasted a little bit like pork. He later added: “All I’ll say is that I like my meat well done, and this wasn’t.”
5. The murder truly became bizarre when Omaima removed her husband’s ribs, coated them with barbecue sauce, and cooked them “like in a restaurant.” According to a psychiatrist, Omaima told him that she bit into the ribs, exclaiming aloud: “It’s so sweet, it’s so delicious . . . I like mine tender.”
6. As for what Dahmer thought of the taste, he said it was similar to filet mignon, which is cut from the smaller end of beef tenderloin. It is considered the most tender cut of beef and often called the “king of steaks.”
7. According to Jungle Ways, “It was like good, fully developed veal, not young, but not yet beef. It was very definitely like that, and it was not like any other meat I had ever tasted. It was so nearly like good, fully developed veal that I think no other person with a palate of ordinary, normal sensitiveness could distinguish it from veal.”
8. da Silveira compared human meat to beef in taste and consistency. Since it was a beef-like meat, da Silveira said the group had three different recipes for cooking human flesh. The first was carne guisada, which is a Mexican stew that often uses beef and is slowly simmered. Another option was a cassava-based Brazilian dish known as macaxeira. But the trio became most notorious for making empadas, traditional Brazilian meat pies, which they often sold to their unsuspecting neighbors.
9. In his memoir, Sagawa said that he ate the red meat of her buttocks raw. He said that it was tasteless and odorless, but it melted on his tongue like raw tuna sashimi. Next, he cooked flesh from her hip in a roasting pan, describing it as decent, but flavorless until he added mustard and salt. He also baked parts of Hartevelt’s breasts, but didn’t like them because they were too greasy. His favorite was meat from the thighs, which he described as “wonderful.”
10. Meiwes said he sauteed the steak with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and garlic. For sides, he had princess croquettes and brussels sprouts with a green pepper sauce. To drink, he preferred a glass of South African red wine. And what did Meiwes think of the meat? He said it was a little tough, but otherwise quite good. Apparently, it tasted like pork, but with a stronger, slightly bitter taste.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 5:22pm

so it is canniblism... I knew it! Angry Angry

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 6:59pm

Fringed steak = beef curtains.

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:47pm

The flavour,,, kind of lingers.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:06pm

cods wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:13pm:
its all new to me... I only know steak diane....

they talk about steak tartare [ I hope thats not Fringe]all the time on MKR....

isnt that like cannibalism??>..

Only if the diner eating it is a cow, dear.

IP Logged

Super Nova
Gold Member

Everywhere
Reply #6 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Brings a new meaning to "Finger Licking Good"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print