KIM DOTCOM... (Read 1167 times)
Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Re: KIM DOTCOM...
Reply #15 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:59am

AiA wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:07am:
Trump was elected once so he can certainly be re-elected. Humans, by nature, don't like to admit they are wrong and often double-down to avoid doing so. That is where we find Trump's core-supporters - they will vote for him again regardless. But there have been signs here and there in special elections that swing voters have abandoned him and the woman vote has been energized.

Being raised Catholic, a lot of other Catholics I know who voted for the FAT orange blunder will not vote for him again providing that he does not get impeached. It's not that they don't believe or support Trump's racist, xenophobic police or that they support Trump dismantling democracy but that he is way too sbuggering stupid to carry them out. 

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #16 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:02am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:51am:
Weak End has never been right before... so this is a good sign of Trump Getting re-elected...

Record Low African American Unemployment
Record Low hispanic Unemployment
Record Low Female Unemployment
Bonuses in Pay Packets
Pay Rises across the country
Less Tax on their Pay
Creation of Millions of Jobs
Historic Levels on the Stock Market
etc etc etc

All carry overs from the Obama Administration, you dipshit.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #17 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 6:44am

Marla wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 2:02am:
Weak End has never been right before... so this is a good sign of Trump Getting re-elected...

Bonuses in Pay Packets
Less Tax on their Pay
etc etc etc

All carry overs from the Obama Administration, you dipshit.

Mech, if you want to attribute these outcomes to Trump, please cite which policies he has implemented that have lead to these results, kthanx.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #18 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 7:23am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:46am:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:42am:
AiA wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 9:07am:
Trump was elected once so he can certainly be re-elected. Humans, by nature, don't like to admit they are wrong and often double-down to avoid doing so. That is where we find Trump's core-supporters - they will vote for him again regardless. But there have been signs here and there in special elections that swing voters have abandoned him and the woman vote has been energized.

I disagree. There is NO way he can be re-elected. He fluked it as it was with far less votes and even if he hadnt lost any votes, he still couldnt do it again. But his polls are down by well over 10% and continuing to drop. If he stood again he would have the biggest flogging since Reagan won all 50 states.

Grin Grin Grin Grin What you want and what reality is are two completely different things. Of course he could get voted back in. Actually there's a pretty good chance he will be.

Bonuses in Pay Packets
Less Tax on their Pay
etc etc etc

nah... I'll think I'll vote democrat which would do (has done) the opposite of all the above...
  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

thanks Kim DOTCOM for playing your part in getting rid of that Rotten Corrupt Bitch...

and no need to apologise for the language... you hit the nail on the head..  Smiley

Spot on Mech.......Spot on!!!

By his mere presence the President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump, inspires great things to happen. That watermelon seed kicker, finger lickin' gooood KFC chicken plucker Barrack Hussein Obama, ex-HNIC didn't do jack-squat for 8 years except set up America for a fall, that if not for DJT, would have surely happened.

May God Bless the President of the United States of America, Donald John Trump!!!

« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2018 at 7:32am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #19 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:36am

You really need to take the American dick out of your grubby fat mouth, Panther.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print