Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
is it safe here? (Read 4293 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

is it safe here?
Mar 18th, 2018 at 10:41am

as it appears only threads are getting swiftly moved and not posts... I have it on good authority it is ok to move a post so that it can be replied too without prejudice ....to a more moderate board..

Really!  I could have sworn cods said that she does not contact the GMods with complaints.  Seems my recollection is wrong, and cods has been up to a great deal more than she has been posting about.

SO IS SETANTA GIVING AWAY SECRETS... ISNT THAT BREAKING THE RULES..

DID I COMPLAIN TO SETANTA?   DID HE TELL YOU THAT?

Quote:
as for setanta  well we all have our opiniona on him dont we.. as you can see by this thread alone..

There you go with your imaginary 'we' again, and that is just a general smear of Setanta, but you'll never admit it.

JUST READ SOME OTHER MEMBERS POSTS HERE  YOU MAY HAVE A CLUE IF YOU DO THAT

Quote:
not one word on Bogarde  and why he is leaving  .. can we guess the gmod would rather not know.. or even less gives a shite?>.

which is really my grievance ...with set...

How on  Earth would Setanta (or anyone) know precisely or specifically why Bogarde tossed teddy and stormed off with a great public announcement/fanfare.

I suspect it was because after he referred to another Member as 'lowlife scum,' he was given a brief holiday...which he not only resented childishly, but regarded him self as way above beyond.

i would hav e thought it was a gmods duty to keep all members happy.....and he could at least make some comment on why boges is calling it quits after all this time...

like i said.. maybe set doesnt want to know

Quote:
I prefer not to put it all out in public  but to b e totally honest  I do not feel supported in any way by setanta....as a female who has had more than a share of abuse tipped on her......you would understand  some of us females would like to feel we have someone reading the threads from our point of view...

Rubbish.  No GMods is here to 'support' any single Member or any group of Members based on gender.   They are here to support the way FD wants the Forum run.   That is why you get it to so wrong.....you are not special, or deserving of individual support.   If you expect it, as it seems you do, you bring on to your self the obvious disappointment in not getting special attention or support.

I NEVER WANT TO BE SPECIAL   JUST HEARD ONCE IN A WHILE

Quote:
for us to read where a man supports another man completely....

doesnt exactly make us all feel equal..

I support no person and I've never seen Setanta support any other person.  What is relevant is.....conduct, deeds, action...not the 'man.'

ONLY YOU BELIEVE THAT CRAP.....FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS HEAPED HEAPS EVEN RUN POLLS TO GET RID OF ANDREI... YOU SERIOUSLY HAVE PROBLEMS..
AND WHEN YOU GET BANNED    BOY DONT YOU GET NASTY[b] in spades.
[/b]

Quote:
you will find a lot of members here see setantas support for aussie  as being over the top...

Two things:

1.  Speak for your self, cods...not these imaginary 'lots of members.'

NO I CAN SPEAK FOR OTHERS JUST READ THE FED UP THREADS..

2.  There you go, making an allegation you simple cannot prove.   I reckon you (and others) need to apologise to Setanta for these basely attacks in the last 24 hours, particularly for accusing him of doing things actually done by freediver.

ITS THE TRUTH   WHATS TO APOLOGISE FOR....  WE HAVE ALSO READ MONKS SHITHOLE WHERE SETANTA WAS DUMPED ON  GOOD AND PROPER DIDNT SEE YOU CALLING YOUR MATES TO APOLOGISE TO HIM THERE......

.AND YOU YOURSELF KEEP ASKING WHY ARE MOTHRA AND JS STILL BANNED    KNOWING FULL WELL SETANTA WOULD KNOW THE REASONS AND HAD PROBABLY BEEN TOLD NOT TO DIVULGE THEM...

Quote:
I am now at the stage where I see certain names in threads I dont post there again...

I don't care. 

SO GLAD  WISH YOU FELT THE SAME WAY ABOUT MY NAME.

Quote:
and I have stopped from posting in relationships at all..

Yes...there has been a silly little plan hatched at the Sewer where all the Sewer Rats have been directed not to post.

THIS GUY HAS SERIOUS TICKETS ON HIMSELF    AND THERE HE IS USING HIS SIGNATURE SLOGAN SEWER RATS... HE IMAGINES THE PLACE IS RUN LIKE RELATIONSHIPS.. SOMEONE TELLING EVERYONE HOW TO TALK AND WHAT TO SAY.. Grin Grin Grin BLOODY HILARIOUS

THEY HATE AUSSIE  OVER THERE NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE WOULD EVER WANT TO BE A DICTATOR LIKE AUSSIE...

That will not stop this MRB surging onwards and upwards

AUSSIE WANTS COMPLETE  CONTROL OF OZPOL   AND IT LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE HE WILL GET HIS WAY....HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER BOARDS RUN BY  MODS WHO HAVE   DARED TO JOIN PA....HIS PET HATE.....

WHEN HE RUNS THIS  FORUM INTO THE GROUND HE WILL THEN BUY IT FROM FD....AND THINK HE IS ON A WINNER...

ITS SAD FD CANT SEE WHAT HE IS DOING AND IS EVEN HELPING THIS PERSON IN HIS ENDEAVORS TO RUN THE FORUM AS HE WANTS IT RUN....EVEN TO SENDING ALMOST EVERY THREAD TO RELATIONSHIPS  TO MAKE THIS PERSON RELEVANT...

[/b]

thank you skip for allowing me right of reply...

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: is it safe here?
Reply #1 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 11:40am

Is it safe?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 1:29pm

Quote:
thank you skip for allowing me right of reply

My pleasure.
It is evident many posters, in particular females, feel bullied and or harassed by the Relationships moderator and are not comfortable to post there.
They may post here without fear. Smiley

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:08pm

yes the belittling and harping  can get on ones nerves..

and the way one or two only like answering selective parts of peoples replies....gets on ones nerves   I do hope you wont allow selective editing and vandalising.

skippy PA members get a lashing on here all the time but I have never seen  behavior on PA like I have seen on ozpol...what has gone on this past month or two has lowered the standards of ozpol.. to the lowest point I can remember in my years here...

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #4 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:16pm

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:08pm:
yes the belittling and harping  can get on ones nerves..

and the way one or two only like answering selective parts of peoples replies....gets on ones nerves   I do hope you wont allow selective editing and vandalising.

skippy PA members get a lashing on here all the time but I have never seen  behavior on PA like I have seen on ozpol...what has gone on this past month or two has lowered the standards of ozpol.. to the lowest point I can remember in my years here...

What gets up your nose is that you are not getting 'support' for all your whingeing which has been ongoing for quite a while.  You are not getting your way, and you cannot accept that is because your way is totally misconceived.  Simple as that.  Nothing stops you posting in Relationships apart from you making a drama queen choice not to do so.  Your heroics are of no avail cods.  No-one is interested in tantrums....and it has zero to do with whatever you say about some other place.  That is just a convenient cop out which allows you to delude yourself even further.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:30pm

there is only one thing stopping me posting in relationships!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:34pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 1:29pm:
Quote:
thank you skip for allowing me right of reply

My pleasure.
It is evident many posters, in particular females, feel bullied and or harassed by the Relationships moderator and are not comfortable to post there.
They may post here without fear. Smiley

that would be appreciated.

Will this area be more stringently moderated and can comments here be moved anywhere else?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:45pm

sprint you must get sick and tired of Christianity being brought into every topic you post?.....or can one assume those taking pot shots havent a Christian bone in there bodies??

as far as I know every Christian has an opinion  on most things..it doesnt stop them being good people..

its only a few I know but they are hell bent on kicking as many members as they can off this forum.. so they can run it as they choose..

with everyone agreeing with them  like at monk pit...

and of course close down the dreaded  real PA>.

real sad people..

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:47pm

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:30pm:
there is only one thing stopping me posting in relationships!

Yes....a choice you have made.  Drama queen.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 5:01pm

fancy cods making her own choices....well I never!

I wont eat goat either... my choice again!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 5:35pm

cods wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 5:01pm:
fancy cods making her own choices....well I never!

I wont eat goat either... my choice again!

Good......then stop inferring or implying that something else is in your way.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:00pm

Aussie, what is your justification for not putting “relationship with steak” into food? How does it belong in relationships?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:00pm:
Aussie, what is your justification for not putting “relationship with steak” into food? How does it belong in relationships?

Look out Aussie: the meat police are here.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:10pm

Mistress Nicole wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:00pm:

Why is it that you focus on
[color=#000000]offensive phrase removed from post by mod
[/color]what I 'put' in Relationships and you totally ignore that I am fighting back on a very obvious to me Have a look at the other MRBs where there have been recent Mod elections....principally Extremism Exposed.
« Last Edit: Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:20pm by skippy. »  

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 6:11pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520682067

pompous twat"
Reply #13 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:18am Quote  ....and now cods unleashes in foul language at Peccary:

Quote:
Being the supremely self-conceited p!ck that you are, you presume that anyone cares about your presence or absence.  You are not going to be any the less of a stupid p!ck even if you never post here ever again.

You are not offering anything in this wager - typical for a peasant.

If you promised not to be a total f**ng one man Mong Convention, we could talk. But you could never honour such a wager.

And she will squeal like a stuck pig if Peccarry posts anything critical of her, and her tag team pal Agnes will jump in with 'I am reporting you for harassing a Member.'

Come on cods.  You abuse people all the time.

THOSE ARE NOT MY WORDS.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL POST I MADE....

The usual suspects, once again
Reply #20 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:12am Quote  bogarde73 wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:49am:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
Mistress Nicole wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:03pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:52pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:49pm:
"I wonder which Mosque he goes to?"

Maybe our own little Speedo-wearing Bondi Cigar can tell us.

And maybe you can explain why you are still here, 14 months after you saying you were leaving?

You are mistaken, my dear.

At no stage did I say when I was leaving.

You're an exposed, proven liar.

What you said was "if Trump wins I will quit this forum", not necessarily verbatim but that was your intent. You said it more than once and it was in response to my continued predictions that he would win. "If he wins I'll leave". Well he did win but you didn't leave.

Any reasonable person would conclude that you should have left well before now, probably within days of Trump winning.

So why don't you do everybody a favour, and stand by your word, and leave?

THIS WAS MY COMMENT.. BEFORE IT WAS DECIMATED .. AS ABOVE..

I think Frank won..

Re: How Donald wins this
Reply #23 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 7:07pm Quote  greggerypeccary wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 10:27am:
If he wins I will leave this forum forever.

Being the supremely self-conceited p!ck that you are, you presume that anyone cares about your presence or absence.  You are not going to be any the less of a stupid p!ck even if you never post here ever again.

You are not offering anything in this wager - typical for a peasant.

If you promised not to be a total f**ng one man Mong Convention, we could talk. But you could never honour such a wager.

Roll eyes

DECIMATE...

decimate
ˈdɛsɪmeɪt/Submit
verb
past tense: decimated; past participle: decimated
kill, destroy, or remove a large proportion of.

"the inhabitants of the country had been decimated

WHY WOULD ANYONE GO NEAR THE PLACE..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print