Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Mueller supoenas Trump!!! (Read 3162 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Mueller supoenas Trump!!!
Reply #75 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:30am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:33pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:08pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:03pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:46am:
LW, I honestly think you need to bone up on your writing skills. I'm not posting this to be cruel; I merely find the quality of your writing to be distracting. Overuse of subordinate conjunctions, question marks in the middle of sentences, beginning sentences with lower case letters, omitting punctuation from the end of sentences, tautologies and a lack of commas give your writing a rushed, exasperated feel. Concentrate on controlling your writing; not your audience.

You declined to join the Great Writing Competition, dear, so stop playing blackboard monitor. Until you put up, you're as good as Homo.

I wasn't invited. (Seriously though, how do you rate LW's prowess in the ole Socratic argument and basic literacy?)

His basic literacy is good. He does not do Socratic arguments, which consist of questions.

Longy's adept in the genre of the IDIOT post. On this board, he largely initiated it.

Which form of rhetoric do you prefer, Homo? I'm curious.

I wouldn't buy a newspaper of LW; let alone a book.

Well, I have sales of almost 5000 copies. In the world of indie publishing where people typical sell a couple hundred, this is like Harry Potter.

Of course, being the leading researcher in my field also helps.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:37am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
LW, I honestly think you need to bone up on your writing skills. I'm not posting this to be cruel; I merely find the quality of your writing to be distracting. Overuse of subordinate conjunctions, question marks in the middle of sentences, beginning sentences with lower case letters, omitting punctuation from the end of sentences, tautologies and a lack of commas give your writing a rushed, exasperated feel. Concentrate on controlling your writing; not your audience.

it's a forum okay just in case you hadnt noticed. I save my grammatically perfect writing for my books which earn me about $10K a year.

But nice to see that you avoided the questions.  Of course you did.

Oh what a load of bullshit.
You've had a go at my grammer before. I'm semi illiterate. You have no problem picking on a semi illiterate, as does your bum chum pecca, yet take no responsibility for your own mistakes.....and you claim to be an author.
Somehow I think you're full of shite when you claim to "write" for some subordinate organisation. Happy for you to post some links to your work....just to prove me wrong.  Grin

Idiot.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:07am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 7:37am:

it's a forum okay just in case you hadnt noticed. I save my grammatically perfect writing for my books which earn me about $10K a year.

You've had a go at my grammer before. I'm semi illiterate. You have no problem picking on a semi illiterate, as does your bum chum pecca, yet take no responsibility for your own mistakes.....and you claim to be an author.
Somehow I think you're full of shite when you claim to "write" for some subordinate organisation. Happy for you to post some links to your work....just to prove me wrong.  Grin

Idiot.

It wouldnt be possible to 'prove' you wrong. I could link to my works and you'd simply say it wasnt me or lie about my sales. There is no upside, so I have no intention in even trying.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:14am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:07am:

Idiot.

It wouldnt be possible to 'prove' you wrong. I could link to my works and you'd simply say it wasnt me or lie about my sales. There is no upside, so I have no intention in even trying.

Funny that....same could be said about you and the worlds direction from where most see it.
I did however provide you with some links to my arguments.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:14am

How convenient!
Wink

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:14am:

Idiot.

Funny that....same could be said about you and the worlds direction from where most see it.

CREDIBLE links have worth, not the garbage you propose.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:33am

LW posted he has sold 5000  copies. He also posted he makes $10000 per year. He's posted this for a long time; let's say , 5 years. Does earning, say, $50000 for 5000 sales sound right?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:42am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:33am:
LW posted he has sold 5000  copies. He also posted he makes $10000 per year. He's posted this for a long time; let's say , 5 years. Does earning, say, $50000 for 5000 sales sound right?

Amazon pays 70% royalties on ebooks and 60% on paperbacks. Other distribution channels pay similar rates. My books range up to $16. So yes, these are not 10 page amateur-hour booklets that sell 3 copies a year for 99c each. They range from 100-350 pages.

In addition, I sell direct and therefore get 97.6% of the purchase price.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:57am

Can one assume that by paperback sales, you are a fiction writer?

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Reply #84 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:44am

Anybody can go to a vanity publisher and get their writings published.......they do of course have to pay to get their name up in lights..........no bigee.......

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:12am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:21am:
Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:14am:

Idiot.

CREDIBLE links have worth, not the garbage you propose.

Then refer to your dribble above.

Please feel free to debunk Myron Fagen.
I bet you haven't even read it, or listened to the recording he did for the likes of people like you.  Grin

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:02pm

Fuzzball wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:44am:
Anybody can go to a vanity publisher and get their writings published.......they do of course have to pay to get their name up in lights..........no bigee.......

Go look at Amazon KDP publishing. It is a lot more than 'vanity' press.

By the way, many famous authors started by self-publishing.  And I get $6-10 per copy. Publishers pay $1/copy and as long as 2 years after a sale.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:57am:
Can one assume that by paperback sales, you are a fiction writer?

Not at all. Judging by paperback sales, we can determine that Longy is no writer at all.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 8:10pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 12:02pm:
Fuzzball wrote on Mar 21st, 2018 at 9:44am:

Go look at Amazon KDP publishing. It is a lot more than 'vanity' press.

By the way, many famous authors started by self-publishing.  And I get $6-10 per copy. Publishers pay $1/copy and as long as 2 years after a sale.

Please reference one of your works. We'll check this fact.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 21st, 2018 at 11:00pm

LW translated a version of 'Run Spot run' from  English to gibberish.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print