Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Mueller supoenas Trump!!! (Read 3161 times)
Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Re: Mueller supoenas Trump!!!
Reply #60 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 1:46am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:08pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 7:11pm:
LW will now give us an extensive list of more important events in American political history than the Emancipation Proclamation that lead to the Civil War, the decision to nuke Japan, and the decision to wage war on North Vietnam. Starting from...now.

You dont seem to realise what a fool you are sounding like. You seem to think that somehow only Republicans have done 'good things'.  That makes you sound like a fool and and ignorant one at that.

Dead End is the "mad Maxine" of ozpolitics or "low IQ" as pres Trump refers to her - correctly.

Dead End is a warmonger - beets the drums of war any possibility he gets. A million or a billion dead - he doesn't care. As long as hes politically correct!

Makes you wonder if the human race deserves to exist - very depressing soul.. mmm. Maybe he doesn't have a soul?

That would explain a lot!

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

Richdude
Gold Member

Australian Politics

NC
Reply #61 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 1:47am

Double post - sorry

The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.”

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:29am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
A synonym for a fool is an idiot. An ignorant person is an idiot. Published writers have been known to use tautologies; just not the famous ones.

Have you researched the rest of american political history yet other than the 2 events you choose to recall?

I guess not...

Tautologies are a valid tool in writing. It is used emphasize that someone is a fool, a moron and an idiot.

dope

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:02am

Firstly, how is the escalation into civil war, the bombing of Japan and incursion into North Vietnam, TWO events?
Secondly, you still haven't expalined how we can evaluate the performance of the GOP for the 'two hundred years' (your words) before the civil war,  when the GOP was convened in 1856.
Thirdly, you still haven't listed the more important events in American history.
Lastly, I didn't post that tautologies are invalid; I was hinting at them being boring and lame. Tautologies fit in nicely with your spelling mistakes and poor grammar. What's your pen name, Walter Mitty?

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:10am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:02am:
Firstly, how is the escalation into civil war, the bombing of Japan and incursion into North Vietnam, TWO events?
Secondly, you still haven't expalined how we can evaluate the performance of the GOP for the 'two hundred years' (your words) before the civil war,  when the GOP was convened in 1856.
Thirdly, you still haven't listed the more important events in American history.
Lastly, I didn't post that tautologies are invalid; I was hinting at them being boring and lame. Tautologies fit in nicely with your spelling mistakes and poor grammar. What's your pen name, Walter Mitty?

Wow... so THREE events are your summation of American history. And you do realise that the bombing of Japan was in WW2 right?  and the bombing ended WW2, right?  and it saved a million lives, right?

idiot

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:25am

Indeed, the decision to drop the atomic bomb happened in WWII. I have an eight year old daughter who knows that. How does that change the fact that the Democrat President Truman is the only person in world history to use mankind's most devastating weapon? I could mention other things about the Democrat party; ie her long history of oppression of women and blacks, but I'm trying to give you a chance. I'm still waiting for you to explain to me the great controbution of the Democrats.
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:51am by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:46am

LW, I honestly think you need to bone up on your writing skills. I'm not posting this to be cruel; I merely find the quality of your writing to be distracting. Overuse of subordinate conjunctions, question marks in the middle of sentences, beginning sentences with lower case letters, omitting punctuation from the end of sentences, tautologies and a lack of commas give your writing a rushed, exasperated feel. Concentrate on controlling your writing; not your audience.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 3:32pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 8:46am:
LW, I honestly think you need to bone up on your writing skills. I'm not posting this to be cruel; I merely find the quality of your writing to be distracting. Overuse of subordinate conjunctions, question marks in the middle of sentences, beginning sentences with lower case letters, omitting punctuation from the end of sentences, tautologies and a lack of commas give your writing a rushed, exasperated feel. Concentrate on controlling your writing; not your audience.

it's a forum okay just in case you hadnt noticed. I save my grammatically perfect writing for my books which earn me about $10K a year.

But nice to see that you avoided the questions.  Of course you did.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 10:50pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 3:32pm:

it's a forum okay just in case you hadnt noticed. I save my grammatically perfect writing for my books which earn me about $10K a year.

But nice to see that you avoided the questions.  Of course you did.

Typing out classifieds for you local newspaper isn't the same as writing a book, LW.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:03pm

You declined to join the Great Writing Competition, dear, so stop playing blackboard monitor. Until you put up, you're as good as Homo.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:08pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:03pm:

You declined to join the Great Writing Competition, dear, so stop playing blackboard monitor. Until you put up, you're as good as Homo.

I wasn't invited. (Seriously though, how do you rate LW's prowess in the ole Socratic argument and basic literacy?)
« Last Edit: Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:37pm by Mr Hammer »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:43pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:08pm:

I wasn't invited. (Seriously though, how do you rate LW's prowess in the ole Socratic argument and basic literacy?)

His basic literacy is good. He does not do Socratic arguments, which consist of questions.

Longy's adept in the genre of the IDIOT post. On this board, he largely initiated it.

Which form of rhetoric do you prefer, Homo? I'm curious.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #72 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 5:24pm

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

trump is in deep trouble. Mueller is now going after Trump himself.

fake news .

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:18pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 5:24pm:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 4:23pm:

trump is in deep trouble. Mueller is now going after Trump himself.

fake news .

Yes Master.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 11:33pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 1:43pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 11:08pm:

His basic literacy is good. He does not do Socratic arguments, which consist of questions.

Longy's adept in the genre of the IDIOT post. On this board, he largely initiated it.

Which form of rhetoric do you prefer, Homo? I'm curious.

I wouldn't buy a newspaper of LW; let alone a book.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print