Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:00pm

Gawd......

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What a Hero!
Reply #1 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:02pm

That's because he's got a small dick. What a loser.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:55pm

Yes, it is a disgusting sight.

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest......destroy them which destroy the earth.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:00pm:

Where did that happen do you have a link?

Hunting is highly regulated in Africa you have to pay huge amounts of money to get permits to shoot these animals or you could be thrown in jail or get shot dead by a ranger they do shoot poachers.

Since hunting these animals is legal in Africa if you purchase all the permits if you don't like it should you blame the person who is doing something that is 100% legal or blame the governments that allow and regulate it?

I think we should allow wealthy foreigners to come here and pay to shoot crocodiles they aren't endangered we could give Aborigines employment as guides and make money from it instead of paying people to trap problem crocs.

« Last Edit: Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:30pm by Baronvonrort »  

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:21pm

I bet he is a cocksucking gun mad Yankee!

Disgusting!

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:29pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:19pm:

Hunting is highly regulated in Africa you have to pay huge amounts of money to get permits to shoot these animals or you could be thrown in jail or get shot dead by a ranger they do shoot poachers.

Since hunting these animals is legal in Africa if you purchase all the permits if you don't like it should you blame the person who is doing something that is 100% legal or blame the governments that allow and regulate it?

I think we should allow wealthy foreigners to come here and pay to shoot crocodiles they aren't endangered we could give Aborigines employment as guides and make money of it instead of paying people to trap problem crocs.

A friend posted it on FaceBook.  I'll go see if I can find the real source.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:30pm

I think we should allow wealthy foreigners to come here and pay to shoot crocodiles they aren't endangered we could give Aborigines employment as guides and make money of it instead of paying people to trap problem crocs.

Well said Baron'
Regulated Hunting is justified - especially with 'Pest' species.
But I don't see Giraffe, Elephant, Rhino as 'pest' species.
It is mostly just a 'financial' avenue the Govt is allowing.
The prices these rich tossers pay is quite a lot, to go shooting 'Big Game'.

Remember, it was Hunters that saved a species of Orynx (spell?) from just a handful - transported them to Texas and bred them back to 20,000 in number for 'Hunting'.
Sure - its a rare exception.

But the best Hunting to be done in Africa is to shoot Poachers!
Grin

Sadly, the majority of African species will become EXTINCT - not just from Hunting or Poaching, but from an ever increasing population growth and urbanisation. Nothing much left in Zimbabwe to eat as all species have been basically wiped out and other nations are much the same.

Africans couldn't care less about providing 'Reserves' for Animals just so White People can do 'safari adventure tours' ...especially when it was White people who began the decimation of many species both in Africa and around the World for both Hunting and Commercial opportunities.

There are no Big Tusker Elephants left - all gone!
Rhinos will be gone soon.
As will most of the 'dangerous' species like Lions.
Maybe in Cages (Zoos) they will just kick along like a vapour.

But face it - the world is stuffed.
Humanity has ruined it.
And the only hope is for 'New Planets' to be found (and exploited in much the same way) to alleviate the growing over-population (already too over-populated) and over-indulgence of consumerism.

Maybe if all the cities with yellow people were built under-ground like 'Ant-nests', it might free up the lands for the Blacks to keep farming?  Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:29pm:

Gawd...everywhere:

link.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:41pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:29pm:

Gawd...everywhere:

link.

I think the government permits to shoot Giraffes start around $15K.

If you don't like it blame the governments that regulate it and profit from it don't blame the people who are doing something that is 100% legal.

I wouldn't go to Africa or pay to shoot anything there, if we think we can tell Africans what to do with their animals does that mean they can tell us to stop shooting roos, pigs, goats, rabbits,foxes,feral cats, wild dogs or is it a one way street with leftists in dictating what people can do?

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #9 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:42pm

The fee he paid to shoot it will do more for conservation than any of the blowhards who complain about it.

Sorry but the only way to preserve wildlife is to monitise it

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:43pm

Yep!
If Australians wanna go around and tell other nations what to do. Then they should join the UN to do it.  Wink

It's bad enough Trump having the Media telling him how to run Politics. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:47pm

Quote:

If you don't like it blame the governments that regulate it and profit from it don't blame the people who are doing something that is 100% legal.

I wouldn't go to Africa or pay to shoot anything there, if we think we can tell Africans what to do with their animals does that mean they can tell us to stop shooting roos, pigs, goats, rabbits,foxes,feral cats, wild dogs or is it a one way street with leftists in dictating what people can do?

I don't give a farq what the Government allows or does not allow.  I am talking about the 'hero' who risked life and limb to shoot a dangerous and lethal giraffe and then get photographed standing on it as though he just won a Victoria Cross.

Disgraceful person and he can far cough.

What sort of absolute grub does that?

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:55pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:47pm:
Quote:

I don't give a farq what the Government allows or does not allow.  I am talking about the 'hero' who risked life and limb to shoot a dangerous and lethal giraffe and then get photographed standing on it as though he just won a Victoria Cross.

Disgraceful person and he can far cough.

What sort of absolute grub does that?

It pains me to do this but...

X 2.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:58pm

As I've said to FD and PZ a few times in the past.

Be a 'real' Hunter and go get a lion - the Spartan Way.
Nothing but a Shield and Spear - like 'real' Men do  Wink

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #14 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:03pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:58pm:
As I've said to FD and PZ a few times in the past.

Be a 'real' Hunter and go get a lion - the Spartan Way.
Nothing but a Shield and Spear - like 'real' Men do  Wink

I went for a swim today and when I dived off a sandbar I felt something bump my face.  I had racing goggles on and I'd dived into a schoolof bream! I nearly caught a fish in my teeth!

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:04pm

The fee he paid to shoot it will do more for conservation than any of the blowhards who complain about it.

Its hell unpleasant but Gordon probably got it right.

I am thinking,, hoping it was an old one that was knackered and needed shooting.

The taking of photographs is the real bent and twisted part,,, even if it was a humane necessary cull.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #16 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:10pm

miketrees wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:04pm:

I am thinking,, hoping it was an old one that was knackered and needed shooting.

The taking of photographs is the real bent and twisted part,,, even if it was a humane necessary cull.

It's a funny thing, the people who shoot them are arseholes but we should be glad they're doing it.

Remember the guy who paid about  $350k US to shoot a Rhino a year or two ago, that old rhino was past breeding age and had killed a Rhino calf anda breeding age female.

IBI

IP Logged

Baronvonrort

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:10pm:
miketrees wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:04pm:

It's a funny thing, the people who shoot them are arseholes but we should be glad they're doing it.

Remember the guy who paid about  $350k US to shoot a Rhino a year or two ago, that old rhino was past breeding age and had killed a Rhino calf anda breeding age female.

Gordon is right and Mike is right as well  they usually select which ones these wealthy people will shoot.

It's dangerous work for the guides with some species, this wasn't in the brochure on big cat hunting.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #18 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:47pm

Yeah that giraffe would have ripped that guy apart...limb from limb.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #19 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:47pm:
Yeah that giraffe would have ripped that guy apart...limb from limb.

Book a holiday to Africa and spend $25k or shoosh.

IBI

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #20 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:50pm

Australian TaxPayers pay $millions to have Wild Pigs shot from expensively run Helicopters (because Aust Hunters are too lazy to do it on foot ...like 'real' Hunters  Wink Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #21 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
Australian TaxPayers pay $millions to have Wild Pigs shot from expensively run Helicopters (because Aust Hunters are too lazy to do it on foot ...like 'real' Hunters  Wink Grin Grin

Why aren't the Abos clearing out the pigs?  They're invaders!

IBI

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:07pm

Its easy to shoot one or two pigs, very hard to clear them out.

The NT is chock full of them,,, in places with no roads

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:22pm

miketrees wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:07pm:

Aren't they superb Hunters?
Or do Abo's only set fire to vast tracks of land to 'kill-off' the food?
Do white Aussies only succeed cheaply when they're drunk and on utes?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #24 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:22pm:
miketrees wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:07pm:

Aren't they superb Hunters?
Or do Abo's only set fire to vast tracks of land to 'kill-off' the food?
Do white Aussies only succeed cheaply when they're drunk and on utes?

I don't think pork is on their menu.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #25 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:13am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:02pm:

I wonder how big this one's dick is...

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #26 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:20am

I think you'll find it's more to do with our laws than hunters being lazy. I've shot pig in the NT and I was on foot. I've been out pig-sticking with just dogs and a big long Aussie bayonet in Qld. That was last century though, we have too much anti-hunting emotionals in Au these days to let it happen without jumping through hoops like a trained poodle.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 10:03am

Setanta wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 2:13am:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:02pm:

I wonder how big this one's dick is...
https://www.irishexaminer.com/remote/media.central.ie/media/images/z/zzzsabrinaC...

Ah.

Sabrina Corgatelli – hunter whore” from Idaho.

She's "special", that one.

I love what Ricky Gervais said about her:

"What's really sad nowadays is that these big game trophy hunters see fame as an added bonus to their perversion. Just like serial killers."

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2018 at 10:17am by greggerypeccary »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:47am

The money spent by these wealthy foreign hunters helps to fund wildlife preservation programs outside of the more popular national parks. Without them, a lot of these animals would get killed by locals for food and to make way for farming.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #29 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 12:20pm

I always say:

The
Green Military (& Hunters)
should be helping their fellow
Green Conservationists
in Protecting Animals (Children of a Lesser God) - rather than protecting Politics & Religion.

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #30 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:10pm

I've seen first hand professional pig hunters LEAVE smaller pigs be.
When asked why...I got "gotta leave some for tomorrow" WTF? So in essence they aren't trying to eradicate them....just make money out of them.

Waste of money IMO.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #31 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Professional hunter use choppers to cover as much ground as possible and semir-autos to kill as many pigs as possible.

Amateur hunters walk for the most part and only get as many as a bolt action will allow before the pigs bolt, even less if you're using dogs.

Obviously you know fkk all about pig shooting by your comments, to be expected I guess.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #32 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:24pm

It would have all the danger and excitement of shooting a cow in a paddock.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:08pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:22pm:

Professional hunter use choppers to cover as much ground as possible and semir-autos to kill as many pigs as possible.

Amateur hunters walk for the most part and only get as many as a bolt action will allow before the pigs bolt, even less if you're using dogs.

Obviously you know fkk all about pig shooting by your comments, to be expected I guess.

Bulldust.
Physically inferior Whiteys need technology to hunt and they need to get back home in time to watch Smith rub his balls.

Darkies would go out there for weeks eradicating Pigs if they could be allowed to make a quick buck.
Whiteys have no sense of adventure or just can't plain live off the land except for Television series.
The only whiteys that probably could 'man up' are ancient Spartans: they would probably antagonise the pig to charge so they could stab it to death with a 5cm sea shell in person.

Whitey bulls##% excuse as always. "Its all about the money."  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #34 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Bulldust.
Physically inferior Whiteys need technology to hunt and they need to get back home in time to watch Smith rub his balls.

Darkies would go out there for weeks eradicating Pigs if they could be allowed to make a quick buck.
Whiteys have no sense of adventure or just can't plain live off the land except for Television series.
The only whiteys that probably could 'man up' are ancient Spartans: they would probably antagonise the pig to charge so they could stab it to death with a 5cm sea shell in person.

Yeah, nah

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:58pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm:

Bulldust.

Yeah, nah

My my. Aren't you a big fish who didn't take the bait.
Grin

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #36 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm:

Bulldust.

Yeah, nah

My my. Aren't you a big fish who didn't take the bait.
Grin

Maybe you are just sh1t at trolling.  Smiley Smiley

And you know fkk all about hunting

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 12:06am

Hunting is for NERDS.

I hear the Military is full of women and Gays too.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print