Send Topic Print
What a Hero! (Read 3729 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: What a Hero!
Reply #30 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:10pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:50pm:
Australian TaxPayers pay $millions to have Wild Pigs shot from expensively run Helicopters (because Aust Hunters are too lazy to do it on foot ...like 'real' Hunters  Wink Grin Grin

I've seen first hand professional pig hunters LEAVE smaller pigs be.
When asked why...I got "gotta leave some for tomorrow" WTF? So in essence they aren't trying to eradicate them....just make money out of them.

Waste of money IMO.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #31 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Australian TaxPayers pay $millions to have Wild Pigs shot from expensively run Helicopters (because Aust Hunters are too lazy to do it on foot ...like 'real' Hunters  Wink Grin Grin

Professional hunter use choppers to cover as much ground as possible and semir-autos to kill as many pigs as possible.

Amateur hunters walk for the most part and only get as many as a bolt action will allow before the pigs bolt, even less if you're using dogs.

Obviously you know fkk all about pig shooting by your comments, to be expected I guess.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #32 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:24pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:00pm:

It would have all the danger and excitement of shooting a cow in a paddock.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:08pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:22pm:

Professional hunter use choppers to cover as much ground as possible and semir-autos to kill as many pigs as possible.

Amateur hunters walk for the most part and only get as many as a bolt action will allow before the pigs bolt, even less if you're using dogs.

Obviously you know fkk all about pig shooting by your comments, to be expected I guess.

Bulldust.
Physically inferior Whiteys need technology to hunt and they need to get back home in time to watch Smith rub his balls.

Darkies would go out there for weeks eradicating Pigs if they could be allowed to make a quick buck.
Whiteys have no sense of adventure or just can't plain live off the land except for Television series.
The only whiteys that probably could 'man up' are ancient Spartans: they would probably antagonise the pig to charge so they could stab it to death with a 5cm sea shell in person.

Whitey bulls##% excuse as always. "Its all about the money."  Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #34 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:08pm:

Bulldust.
Physically inferior Whiteys need technology to hunt and they need to get back home in time to watch Smith rub his balls.

Darkies would go out there for weeks eradicating Pigs if they could be allowed to make a quick buck.
Whiteys have no sense of adventure or just can't plain live off the land except for Television series.
The only whiteys that probably could 'man up' are ancient Spartans: they would probably antagonise the pig to charge so they could stab it to death with a 5cm sea shell in person.

Yeah, nah

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #35 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:58pm

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm:

Bulldust.

Yeah, nah

My my. Aren't you a big fish who didn't take the bait.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #36 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 11:16pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:58pm:
BigOl64 wrote on Mar 27th, 2018 at 10:54pm:

Bulldust.

Yeah, nah

My my. Aren't you a big fish who didn't take the bait.
Grin

Maybe you are just sh1t at trolling.  Smiley Smiley

And you know fkk all about hunting

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #37 - Mar 28th, 2018 at 12:06am

Hunting is for NERDS.

I hear the Military is full of women and Gays too.  Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print