Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
White Privilege Jordon Peterson (Read 1644 times)
miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

White Privilege Jordon Peterson
Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:24pm

Makes some great points.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: White Privilege Jordon Peterson
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:48pm

By Jeez - I'm warming to this guy....

My privilege as a White Man has been to work my guts out for the benefit of everyone else in this worm-ridden nation.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #2 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 12:05am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:48pm:

My privilege as a White Man has been to work my guts out for the benefit of everyone else in this worm-ridden nation.

Hey! Leave me out of this! I didn't ask to be born in your intestines! How about we come to a symbiotic relationship?
https://www.wired.com/2012/11/whipworm-immune-regulation/

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 12:35am

Setanta wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 12:05am:

Hey! Leave me out of this! I didn't ask to be born in your intestines! How about we come to a symbiotic relationship?
https://www.wired.com/2012/11/whipworm-immune-regulation/

Ha, ha - I'm lost for words... not host for worms....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:44am

Peterson is a breath of fresh air.

He articulates what a lot of us have thought and known, but he does it so well.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:28am

Got to say that there is not much privilege in working 38+ hours a week to pay taxes that go towards feeding people who are not white and whom believe that the world owes them a living

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:12am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:28am:
Got to say that there is not much privilege in working 38+ hours a week to pay taxes that go towards feeding people who are not white and whom believe that the world owes them a living

I was up in Palm Cove a few weeks back, one interesting guy I met was a chippy from Alice Springs who works on a cattle station. Pretty much said the whole town's economy is based on supporting Aboriginal BS.

I could also see the various parts of Cairns where they seem to hang out, no where near as bad as the Block in Sydney but we all seem to know where these places are in cities and know to avoid them.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:00pm

Yep.

He's just a guy with a sensible outlook on the world around him, and he speaks to that truth.

i.e.
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
- Anonymous

Do a search on an open Youtube page....

jordon peterson destroys

e.g.
Here is a lighthearted exchange between JP and Tom Ballard [Tonightly host]
Jordan Peterson DESTROYS Baiting ABC Host

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RZQGNBzkME

A nice collection of Jordan Peterson's YT's....
Dose of Truth - channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNdW82WWvjQEF5tUWVXvdKg/videos

and here....
JordanPetersonVideos - channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPetersonVideos

This Ozpol post inspired by a Jordan Peterson YT i saw....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520865552/0#0

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:20pm

And the Blacks get 'FREE' white sex from the White Man's woman in the USA.
And the Blacks get 'FREE' white money from the White Man's account in Australia.

Black: Dominant Gene like a Black Groom to a White Bride.  Wink Even 'white bikers' wear 'black' to appear more 'tougher' and 'white musicians' wear 'black' to appear more 'cooler' like a great lover and why 'white Accountants' wear 'black power suits' to appear more richer.
Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:23pm

I think i've got a stalker.

Smiley

.....who isn't called Unforgettable.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:49pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
And the Blacks get 'FREE' white money from the White Man's account in Australia.

Black: Dominant Gene like a Black Groom to a White Bride.  Wink Even 'white bikers' wear 'black' to appear more 'tougher' and 'white musicians' wear 'black' to appear more 'cooler' like a great lover and why 'white Accountants' wear 'black power suits' to appear more richer.
Grin

A white men get free black sex from white sheilas. So what? if the black man is so dominant then why are they the worlds slaves?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:56pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:49pm:

Grin

A white men get free black sex from white sheilas. So what? if the black man is so dominant then why are they the worlds slaves?

They (West Africans) invented 'Slavery' long ago.
They ain't slaves.
They even conned two white tribes (Really Blue Brunettes & Grey Ravens) to fight over them and release them from their own slavery (sold off to American by West Africans).

The only slaves these days are White Men: Hell - you built Sydney for Yellow people to live in while still copping a lashing as an 'invader' by the Aboriginals.  Grin

All White Men do is build a world for the future of the 'dominant gene' SEED (& white 'eggs') ...offspring.

I'm sure they will build a big statue of a White Male like a 'God' - to thank him for his 'sacrifice'  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:22pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:56pm:

Grin

They ain't slaves.
They even conned two white tribes (Really Blue Brunettes & Grey Ravens) to fight over them and release them from their own slavery (sold off to American by West Africans).

The only slaves these days are White Men: Hell - you built Sydney for Yellow people to live in while still copping a lashing as an 'invader' by the Aboriginals.  Grin

All White Men do is build a world for the future of the 'dominant gene' SEED (& white 'eggs') ...offspring.

I'm sure they will build a big statue of a White Male like a 'God' - to thank him for his 'sacrifice'  Wink

The most dominant type of person these days are the smart ones. The east Asians are probably the ones to watch. Physicality might have meant something in prehistoric times but now it's only useful to be a sportsperson or a labourer. It's just a fact. When technology fails it will go back to physicality. Black people are down the bottom because they are more physical than intellectual.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Grin

They ain't slaves.

The most dominant type of person these days are the smart ones. The east Asians are probably the ones to watch. Physicality might have meant something in prehistoric times but now it's only useful to be a sportsperson or a labourer. It's just a fact. When technology fails it will go back to physicality. Black people are down the bottom because they are more physical than intellectual.

They're obviously smart enough to get 'FREE' boat rides to other continents (who then take the chains off them).
Smart enough to kick all the other 'races' out of Africa and live in idyllic 'paradise' (Garden of Eden).
Shag the best of the 'White Women' in White society while the Yellows just make up the excessive numbers.
Get their first Black President in ...upon a whim.
Get a Black United Nations leader.
Have had 'colonies' in other parts of the world before White Men even knew how to sail across the seas.
Invented 'Maths' which was taught to the Arabs who taught the White Europeans (and had to give them a good kick to wake them up from the Dark Ages).

Blacks: Farmers of the 'Land' and Mathematicians (Black: the Colour of Money).

Me thinks you are just trapped in the 'North American' variety as being the 'only' example of what it means to be 'black'.  Grin

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:32pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:28pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:22pm:

Grin

They ain't slaves.

They're obviously smart enough to get 'FREE' boat rides to other continents (who then take the chains off them).
Smart enough to kick all the other 'races' out of Africa and live in idyllic 'paradise' (Garden of Eden).
Shag the best of the 'White Women' in White society while the Yellows just make up the excessive numbers.
Get their first Black President in ...upon a whim.
Get a Black United Nations leader.
Have had 'colonies' in other parts of the world before White Men even knew how to sail across the seas.
Invented 'Maths' which was taught to the Arabs who taught the White Europeans (and had to give them a good kick to wake them up from the Dark Ages).

Blacks: Farmers of the 'Land' and Mathematicians (Black: the Colour of Money).

Me thinks you are just trapped in the 'North American' variety as being the 'only' example of what it means to be 'black'.  Grin

Garden of Eden?? Grin Grin The powerful nations could wipe Africa off the map if they wanted to. If you can't accept reality then that's your failing. And the only reason we are letting black people in is because we have jelly dicks for leaders. Most white people don't want black people because they become a problem who has to be looked after like a child.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print