Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
White Privilege Jordon Peterson (Read 1669 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Re: White Privilege Jordon Peterson
Reply #15 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:07pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:49pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:20pm:
And the Blacks get 'FREE' white sex from the White Man's woman in the USA.
And the Blacks get 'FREE' white money from the White Man's account in Australia.

Black: Dominant Gene like a Black Groom to a White Bride.  Wink Even 'white bikers' wear 'black' to appear more 'tougher' and 'white musicians' wear 'black' to appear more 'cooler' like a great lover and why 'white Accountants' wear 'black power suits' to appear more richer.
Grin

A white men get free black sex from white sheilas. So what? if the black man is so dominant then why are they the worlds slaves?

Not anymore. More like the world's freeloaders.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #16 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:10pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:12am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:28am:
Got to say that there is not much privilege in working 38+ hours a week to pay taxes that go towards feeding people who are not white and whom believe that the world owes them a living

I was up in Palm Cove a few weeks back, one interesting guy I met was a chippy from Alice Springs who works on a cattle station. Pretty much said the whole town's economy is based on supporting Aboriginal BS.

I could also see the various parts of Cairns where they seem to hang out, no where near as bad as the Block in Sydney but we all seem to know where these places are in cities and know to avoid them.

Some days, I feel like such a parasite on the welfare system. Working 10 hours per week -- it has gotten down to that from 30 hours a week. But then I get to read up on these stories about how the parasitic types in Australia do sweet f.a. and get paid more than I do on a good week. I usually feel better about myself, but bad for the country.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #17 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:27pm

Peterson's most important contribution is in the area regarding free speech.
His stance is brave and intelligent, living in a land where idiotic anti racism, anti sexism, anti thinking for yourself, has reached epidemic proportions, canadia(as our former PM calls it, the dumb prick).

His primary short coming is that he seems to have had some tragic road to damscus experience which makes him praise the catholic fanclub.

Taking on the idiocy of Islam, whilst spruiking Catholicism puts you fore square in the hypocrite, dickwit category, which is a shame, because he speaks a great deal of sense, most of the time.

Douglas Murray, is in my opinion, a better spokesperson in that cause, if you do not know his stuff, check him out.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 1:44pm

Intelligence and knowledge may have been the way to get ahead in the 'Old Worlds'.
But take a look at Australia, even Sydney.
Majority of work-force all wanna be working IT and other 'mental' jobs (hence the rise in Mental Stress here in the 'New Worlds') - while a Labourer (retired from now) like me earned a fortune due to being the only one around for km's!!!  Roll Eyes
Brickie's Labourer - earns thrice as much as an IT gimp.

Face it - New Worlders are all computer-nerded, IT and techno dependent. Any 'CaveMan' doing the 'hard stuff' gets paid a fortune.

Lazy Australians  Wink

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print