Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
the silence is deafening.. (Read 2213 times)
cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: the silence is deafening..
Reply #30 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:19pm

Agnes wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 2:44pm:
lucky the blacks don't also run the military then

as they are in govt I would imagine thats what they do in fact do... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

at least I have never known of a country whos govt doesnt control the military.......before a coup that is..

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:25pm

It's a shocking thing that too many people are ignoring because the victims are white.  That's about the sum of it.

Pretty soon the farms will be burned to rubble, the people will be starving and the UN will be demanding we take the perpetrators in because they cannot sustain themselves.

Bugger that!!

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:39pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:25pm:
It's a shocking thing that too many people are ignoring because the victims are white.  That's about the sum of it.

Pretty soon the farms will be burned to rubble, the people will be starving and the UN will be demanding we take the perpetrators in because they cannot sustain themselves.

Bugger that!!

the rest of the world has done nothing about the govt of Sth Africa....

I guess they will all sit back wait for it to disintegrate  and then the UN and Human Rights will blame the West....

where do they think the country will go once they have got rid of all the white people... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..play more cricket maybe? that will sustain them...

black orchid I am thinking of all the diseases that will now go unchallenged...

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #33 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:41pm

cods wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:39pm:

Bugger that!!

I guess they will all sit back wait for it to disintegrate  and then the UN and Human Rights will blame the West....

where do they think the country will go once they have got rid of all the white people... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..play more cricket maybe? that will sustain them...

Just so long as we are not eventually shamed in to stepping up to take them in once they are starving and have ruined their own country.  Enough is enough.

We should be taking in the white South Afrikaans who are being brutalised though.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 5:26pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:41pm:
cods wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 4:39pm:

Bugger that!!

Just so long as we are not eventually shamed in to stepping up to take them in once they are starving and have ruined their own country.  Enough is enough.

We should be taking in the white South Afrikaans who are being brutalised though.

exactly  the UN has stood by and watched this happen... so maybe they can feed them when the time comes  or teach them to farm maybe.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

its about time the UN earned its keep.

IP Logged

Jasin

Reply #35 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 7:18pm

It's called 'Back-Lash'.

There was always going to be a 'back-lash' in regards to the White Regime of Apartheid and its 'denial' of giving Blacks their 'fair-share'.

Now there is a good portion of Black's giving the White's a taste of their own medicine.

Don't worry - there are a good amount of Blacks that realise that South Africa, let alone Africa is not 'just for Blacks' as blacks are all around the world these days in all nations.
This is what will bring about a CIVIL WAR. Where Black will fight Black for the Rights of all other Races to take their part in the future of the country.
But that won't come until the 'back-lash' has run it's course and come out of the closet.

...maybe only the 'guilty' Racist whites are the ones fleeing.
While the true 'White African', Yellow African, Brown African, Red (Ranga) African, etc - stand firm for 'their birth-land'.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print