Send Topic Print
This is the USA.... (Read 1499 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
This is the USA....
Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:24pm

This is the USA [2018]....

Today, i downloaded a YT on how to construct a Shaving Horse [woodworking].

Pause the YT when you get to 38 secs.

Shaving Horse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbVWGQiBgOQ

The USA....
....is a place where many people still enjoy the right to freedom, to a very tangible extent.

Dictionary;
tangible = =
1 perceptible by touch.
2 clear and definite; real.

Not in Australia.

In Australia today, it is effectively, unlawful, for a person without a criminal conviction,
to possess any implement or device [even within their own homes], with the specific intent to use that implement or device for his/her own defence, or the defence of their loved ones.

AND YET....

Quote:

WA officer who shot dog one of three to fail drug test for methamphetamine

By David Weber

Updated 3 Dec 2015, 11:09am
Biggie the dog Photo: The officer who shot Biggie was cleared of any wrongdoing, but failed an unrelated drug test earlier this week. (Supplied: Facebook)
Map: Perth 6000

A WA police officer who fatally shot a dog in Perth last month is one of three officers to fail a drug test this week.

The Internal Affairs Unit conducted routine drug and alcohol tests at five stations on Monday.

Three officers showed signs of amphetamine use and have been stood down, Police Commissioner Karl O'Callaghan said.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12-03/dog-shooter-cop-fails-drug-test-for-meth/6...

QUESTION;
Our Australian governments are giving Glock pistols to police officers to persons who may be regularly taking methamphetamine,
.....AND THEN ALLOWING THESE PERSONS TO WALK AROUND ON OUR SUBURBAN STREETS !!!!!!! ??????

A.
Yes!

Its true!!!!

IMO, the police in Australia should all be disarmed, IMMEDIATELY.

Why so ?

It is just too dangerous to have all of these people 'going about' in public armed with prohibited weapons!

All of these people, loose in our suburbs,      .....are armed with dangerous - PROHIBITED - firearms on their hips.

They surely, are a danger to themselves, and to other citizens.

As per, my argument made here.

-------- >

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1448737635/71#71
Quote:

.....my question is, that;

If firearms are so dangerous [AND THEY ARE!], then,    
....why are so many firearms seen on the hips of so many people who are walking on our streets ?

My argument is, that because firearms are very dangerous, all of these people, are a danger to themselves, and to other citizens.

And for the sake of public safety, these firearms should be removed from our community.

IMAGE...

These people need to be disarmed. Firearms are just too dangerous, to be so readily accessible to potential criminals [which each one of these people are!]. [see the WA news item above, in this post]

IMAGE...

These people need to be disarmed. Firearms are just too dangerous, to be so readily accessible to potential criminals [which each one of these people are!]. [see the WA news item above, in this post]

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: This is the USA....
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 1:37am

You think you are making a point, but your arent. And thats the nature of mental illness. It all fits, inside your own mind.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:10am

I'm with Yadda.

Police (Politics) should not be armed with Guns.
Cashing in on the 'Military' weapon is not on.
Not only that - but crims don't respect Police (hampered by their own law systems).

I remember one 'gangster' being 'legally brave and saying that he would "shoot my ass!".
I replied "I hope you're a better shot that my Military mate who will drop you dead as an 'Act of War'?"
The Gangster dude apologised straight away because he knew he would not have someone say "Freeze" first and keep him alive to be put in Gaol. Hell, they might turn up with a Tank to his Gangsta hide-out.  Shocked

Only Militaries should have guns.
Not general population.
Not even Cops.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:21am

Quote:

You think you are making a point, but your arent.

And thats the nature of mental illness.

It all fits, inside your own mind.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520865552/5#5

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:57pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:10am:
I'm with Yadda.

No surprises there.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:14pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:10am:

I'm with Yadda.

rhino wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 2:57pm:

No surprises there.

LOL

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 27th, 2018 at 9:18pm

I have no problem with disarming Australian police.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print