Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
So we've talking about the weather events across t (Read 270 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

So we've talking about the weather events across t
Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:21pm

So we've been talking about the weather events across the World and seen some still pictures of record snow falls, rains and temperatures etc..

but it doesn't show you the power and hardships hitting people all around the world as the Solar Minimum comes in...

and this is only the start of the Solar Minimum... over the coming years it'll get worse..

take a look at this...

This happened on our Earth!!! 1-4 March 2018

Man... that car at the start was lucky..

this guy runs a great youtube channel... watch his other video's for more disasters across the world....
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:57pm by President Elect, The Mechanic »  

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: So we've talking about the weather events across t
Reply #1 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:18pm

more disasters across the world....

you know since Al Gore showed his bouncing ball video   all we seem to get is disaster news.....everything from an avalanche to a flood is a disaster..........

before Al Gore   it was normal.. we had flooding and drought we had volcanos exploding and avalanches. we had massive bush fires...and earthquakes galore....

and nobody blamed anything or anyone....it was the norm... now we need a reason for everything   and its always a disaster.......

fire and floods rejuvenate as mother nature intended.... I guess Al forgot that....I would rather that fire come out of a volcano  than through the roof of my house to be honest.....

we have a lot unanswered questions and to be honest I think it will always be like that....if they crack the mystery of the Universe....what else is there?....

we
[humans]
most definitely are not smarter than what is out there.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Re: So we've talking about the weather events across t
Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:30pm

cods wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
more disasters across the world....

you know since Al Gore showed his bouncing ball video   all we seem to get is disaster news.....everything from an avalanche to a flood is a disaster..........

before Al Gore   it was normal.. we had flooding and drought we had volcanos exploding and avalanches. we had massive bush fires...and earthquakes galore....

and nobody blamed anything or anyone....it was the norm... now we need a reason for everything   and its always a disaster.......

fire and floods rejuvenate as mother nature intended.... I guess Al forgot that....I would rather that fire come out of a volcano  than through the roof of my house to be honest.....

we have a lot unanswered questions and to be honest I think it will always be like that....if they crack the mystery of the Universe....what else is there?....

we
[humans]
most definitely are not smarter than what is out there.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Cods, just about all cultures and religions have doomsday tales of catastrophe and cataclysms.

The AGW doomsday scenarios are mostly coming from atheist liberals who need to weave a catastrophe into their life narrative.

I believe in AGW but I don't catastrophise it. Things will change, some places will be better, some worse. We'll adapt Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print