Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
1000 kids raped by Muslims (Read 1347 times)
Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
1000 kids raped by Muslims
Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:09pm

IBI

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 1000 kids raped by Muslims
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:13pm

Dear oh dear. Unbelievable. I can see why the BNP is so popular. Cry

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:19pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:13pm:

You mean the party that hasn't won a single seat in The Commons?  You mean the party that has essentially disappeared from UK politics because of splits and internal bickering?  Nope, not popular at all, Hammer.   Time you woke up how unpopular racism is.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:32pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:19pm:

You mean the party that hasn't won a single seat in The Commons?  You mean the party that has essentially disappeared from UK politics because of splits and internal bickering?  Nope, not popular at all, Hammer.   Time you woke up how unpopular racism is.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

You keep thinking that. Now how about you condemn this atrocious child abuse by members of the UK Pakistani community? That's what the topic is about.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:40pm

I read about this on the ABC today. Based on the way it portrayed it, I was anticipating Gregg would be starting a new thread about white Christians raping girls.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:51pm

freediver wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:40pm:
I read about this on the ABC today. Based on the way it portrayed it, I was anticipating Gregg would be starting a new thread about white Christians raping girls.

Nasty stuff.

Is it Christianity that makes them do that, FD?

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:55pm

I can't even find it on ABC. Bit off-piste for them?

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:06pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:51pm:

Nasty stuff.

Is it Christianity that makes them do that, FD?

FD?

Oh, you're gone.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:11pm

Yellow Asians & Brown Middle-Easterners rape their women and thus out-breed Whities.

Black Africans & Green South Americans sleep with White Man's wife and thus out-breeds Whitey Man.

Grin Grin Grin

79% of world population is 'Darkie'
The 'physically' stronger Darkie - (alpha) MALE.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mistress Nicole
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:11pm:
Yellow Asians & Brown Middle-Easterners rape their women and thus out-breed Whities.

Black Africans & Green South Americans sleep with White Man's wife and thus out-breeds Whitey Man.

Grin Grin Grin

79% of world population is 'Darkie'
The 'physically' stronger Darkie - (alpha) MALE.

Being physically stronger doesn’t make “darkies” alphas.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Re: Op.

Just appalling.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #11 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:34pm

The Muslims have a lot of competition from British high society and politicians, 1,400+ of them.

Former British Prime Minister Edward Heath was a suspected pedophile and a suspect in the disappearance and murder of a young boy. It appears that homosexuality and pedophilia are well-attended classes at British private schools.

Gordon's in trouble for stealing Herr Bert's thunder and treading on Yadda's turf.

Google search result below:

Quote:
Westminster paedophile dossier - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
A dossier on paedophiles allegedly associated with the British government was assembled by the British Member of Parliament, Geoffrey Dickens, who handed it to the then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan, in 1984. The whereabouts of the dossier is unknown, along with other files on organised child abuse that had been held ...
‎Background · ‎Dossier · ‎Aftermath · ‎Response

The Westminster child abuse 'coverup': how much did MPs know ...
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/.../westminster-child-abuse-paedophile-ring-fail...
Mar 17, 2015 - Claims that the establishment covered up a paedophile ring at the heart of Westminster are finally being investigated, decades after rumours first surfaced. Michael White, who was a parliamentary reporter at the time, asks veteran politicians why no one wanted to believe the worst. Michael White. Tue 17 ...

What's the truth about the VIP 'paedophile ring'? - BBC News
www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34442292
Oct 6, 2015 - For nearly a year, Panorama has been looking into the allegation that a murderous gang of VIP paedophiles operated in Britain in the 1970s and 80s. ... What we've found while we've been making this Panorama is a concern that all those big institutions - the police, press and politicians - are so determined ...

Thatcher's Government Covered Up a VIP Pedophile Ring
https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-thatchers-government-covered-up-a-vip-pedophil...
Mar 6, 2015 - LONDON — A newspaper editor was handed startling evidence that Britain's top law enforcement official knew there was a VIP pedophile network in ... which appeared to show that Leon Brittan, Margaret Thatcher's Home Secretary, was fully aware of a pedophile network that included top politicians.

At least 40 UK politicians complicit in alleged Westminster 'pedophile ...
https://www.rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/
Jul 5, 2014 - A whistleblower who kicked off UK police pedophile probe Operation Fernbridge believes as many as 40 British MPs and peers were involved in or turned a blind eye to child abuse.

British celebrities and politicians among over 1,400 suspected in child ...
www.businessinsider.com/over-1400-british-celebrities-and-politicians-suspected-in-c...
May 20, 2015 - gary glitter Former British pop star Gary Glitter, whose real name is Paul Gadd, at Southwark Crown Court in London on January 12. Glitter was charged with sexual offenses involving underage girls. REUTERS/Stefan Wermut More than 1,400 suspects have been investigated by police looking into ...

British Politician Pedophile Coverup - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/british-politician-pedophile-coverup-2014-7
Jul 8, 2014 - Home Secretary Theresa May told the House of Commons there would be two main areas of inquiry:

Who, exactly, within the governments of the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s may have abused young boys who had been taken into care by social services? And why were documents detailing those allegations ...
England's High-Profile Pedophilia Coverups | Time
time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/
Jul 10, 2014 - From politicians' fraudulent expenses to phone hacking, Britain has become surprisingly scandal-strewn in recent years, but the latest reputational cyclone to sweep across its shores is casting an especially dark light: pedophilia in high places. Newspapers and TV bulletins have been dominated for the ...

'big political cover-up' of 1980s pedophile-ring in U.K. Parliament ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../a-big-political-cover-up-of-1980s-pedophile-ring...
Jul 7, 2014 - But most discussions of sex abuse and pedophilia in Britain loop back to Jimmy Savile — the BBC star accused of necrophilia and abusing 500 children — and ... was in attendance — is thought to be detailed in the missing documents, which reportedly implicate more than 10 former and current politicians.

List of MPs Convicted of Sex Offenses - Conspiracy Truths
www.conspiracytruths.co.uk/mpscovictedofsexoffense.html
Named by the victims among others in this video is the paedophile MP Leon Brittan, the former home secretary for the UK, named as a paedophile by David Icke years ago, but sadly people chose not to listen to this until official Media confirm it after Brittan died in January 2015, so no justice for his many, many depraved ...

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #12 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:40pm

A good start would be rounding up UK Freemasons and their closet pom ilk.

"Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason"

Google search:

Quote:
(UK Pedophile Ring) Almost Everyone on the List a Freemason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUm2vGX_aSU
Nov 9, 2012 - POLITICIANS, judges and police chiefs who allegedly abused care home children in North Wales dodged justice because most were freemasons, claims a victim: ht...

Notorious British paedophile who was a leading Masonic member set ...
https://www.express.co.uk › News › UK
May 23, 2015 - ONE OF Britain’s most influential paedophiles was the head of a Masonic lodge founded and frequented by GCHQ spies. ... Keith Harding, former membership secretary of the Paedophile Information Exchange (Pie) was made Worshipful Master of the Mercurius Lodge in Cheltenham ...

Freemasons, Pedophilia and the Case Of Keith Harding | The New ...
www.newnationalist.net/2017/.../freemasons-pedophilia-and-the-case-of-keith-harding...
Jul 18, 2017 - The case of Keith Harding provides more smoking-gun proof that pederasts infiltrated British establishment, government and Freemasonry. They are using its pervasive influence to protect their fellow perverts' evil predations and are involved in the largest pedophile ring in the world. The Mercurius Lodge in ...

Is There a Masonic Paedophile Ring Terrorising Scotland's Children ...
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/.../hollie-greig-freemasons-scotland-paedophile-ring
Dec 12, 2012 - A letter from Scottish police expressing that they had found no truth in the allegations during their 2004 investigation and that, after repeated requests, the investigation was still closed. Over the past ten years or so, Britain has been fairly preoccupied with paedophiles; finding out who they are, naming and ...

Freemason paedophilia • Bruce On Politics
https://www.bruceonpolitics.com/2014/07/07/freemason-paedophilia/
Jul 7, 2014 - The organisation recruits people in positions of power. If this were all the case then freemasons would comprise a secret power structure within Britain, who could act without our knowing. These people have supposedly sworn many secret oaths to put freemasonry and brother freemasons before all else, ...

MASONIC CHILD ABUSE BY DESIGN | pcfpc.org
pcfpc.org/2014/06/masonic-child-abuse-by-design/
The main way that high level initiates of Freemasonry can have a long running supply of children for sexual abuse is by infiltrating Child Care Centres, Government-run Children's Homes and Boys Clubs. There have been numerous publicly documented cases of these “Government Pedophile Rings by Design” especially ...

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread897954/pg1
Nov 9, 2012 - 20 posts - ‎12 authors
I found the above video very interesting although not surprising. It features an abuse victim and the former Deputy Chief Constable of North Wales Police. It looks like a lot of the rich and powerful sick and twisted peodo people like Jimmy Saville are going to finally get exposed. Heres another interesting ...

Nearly everyone on UK paedophile ring list is a Freemason says ...
https://wearechange.org/nearly-everyone-uk-paedophile-ring-list-freemason-says-a
bus...
Jan 28, 2015 - Is Freemasonry the shield that protects some elite paedophile rings that go unpunished in the UK?

Freemason Connected To Royal Family Arrested For Pedophilia
yournewswire.com › News
Feb 6, 2017 - A high ranking Freemason with ties to the Royal family has been arrested by British police on pedophilia charges. Former Grand Master Freemason, Alan Wright, used to attend meetings attended by Prince Michael of Kent. The 75-year-old was caught by police in a recent internet sting trying to incite a child ...

Channel 4 News UK: Freemasons Linked To Pedophile Rings – gloria.tv
https://gloria.tv/video/S9cU8AJw4Gpn38a3aNAskT7Wr
Clicks. 1.2K · Channel 4 News UK: Freemasons Linked To Pedophile Rings. sanctus333 May 21, 2013. Follow Chat. Channel 4 News in the United Kingdom exposes a pedophile ring linked to the Freemasons.... "Now, the masonic sect produces fruits that are pernicious and of the bitterest savor. For, from what We … More ...

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm

40 bloody years.... how is that possible... Angry Angry

it smacks of Police corruption....

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #14 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:39pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:32pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:19pm:

You keep thinking that. Now how about you condemn this atrocious child abuse by members of the UK Pakistani community? That's what the topic is about.

Oh, I condemn that but YOU introduced the BNP into the conversation, Hammer, not me.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print