Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
1000 kids raped by Muslims (Read 1344 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: 1000 kids raped by Muslims
Reply #15 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:57pm

cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
40 bloody years.... how is that possible... Angry Angry

it smacks of Police corruption....

The police are Freemasons and they refused to comply with a police directive to submit formal documentation as to whether they are Freemasons.

There's a long history of British criminals, police, and judges being Freemasons and getting cozy with each other.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #16 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 4:37am

The difference is that muzzos do it with the CULTS blessing

Barbaric, primitive, worshipers of a demented sociopathic, self confessed peodophile nutcase Muhammad

There in lies the difference

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:01am

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:57pm:
cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:31pm:
40 bloody years.... how is that possible... Angry Angry

it smacks of Police corruption....

The police are Freemasons and they refused to comply with a police directive to submit formal documentation as to whether they are Freemasons.

There's a long history of British criminals, police, and judges being Freemasons and getting cozy with each other.

So you're saying that your accusations against Freemasons therefore cancels out this on going large scale sexual abuse, rape & murder by Muslims.

A tit for tat .... evens it out ey?

No concerns for the victims of these ethnic rape gangs just counter point scoring. WEAK AS PITH.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:46am

I bet if an Alien race came to earth to exterminate the Human population and had a superior materialistic advantage, that eventually rendered Humanity 'un-armed'.
Women would be raped everywhere to keep the population ticking over in an effort to 'out-breed' the enemy.
Even women in over-populating nations (to out-breed other races, like oppressive Power-addicted Whities) - put themselves in positions to be raped as many see that as the first step to 'getting a man'.
Don't laugh - you might not understand it from your Western social point of view. But in many nations - it's deemed 'acceptable' behaviour towards 'racially competing'.

Of course you have Ghandi. Gay as and a lover of little boys in his teachings of Peace and Love.
"Don't fight the British Power - just 'out-breed' them, my people!" and now look at the Indian population  Shocked

Not many white males for Aussie girls going around. Most are too drunk or stoned to make a good partner. So Aussie girls now have more 'choice on the shelves' and go for the Chinese Student, Indian Student, Middle-Eastern with the fast money, etc. There are 'heaps' of these guys flooding in.
Hell - an Aussie girl could have 5 'darkie' males available and willing for want of just x1 fussy Aussie guy who just want's to hang out with his mates and fluff around with Gay Rights.
Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print