Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
One Nation leads the way with immigration policies (Read 602 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic

Australian Politics

One Nation leads the way with immigration policies
Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:59am

Quote:
Pauline Hanson’s One Nation leads the way with its immigration & sustainable population policies

It may have taken over two decades but Pauline Hanson and her One Nation party have
finally helped Australia realise that our immigration driven, population problem is real and needs to be addressed.

“It is good to see that after two decades fighting for immigration reforms & One Nation’s sustainable population policy, people are starting to pay attention,” Senator Hanson said.

“Last night Four Corners aired an in-depth programme on the immigration and population problems.
If this episode had been aired a year ago the ABC would have been howled down as racist.”

“The truth is, One Nation is the reason we are now having this debate on immigration. You might not like it
but facts are facts.”

“What’s more,
One Nation is the only party in the Australian Parliament that is responsible enough to even have a policy on population

The other parties should be ashamed.”

“Tony Abbot and a few others on the Coalition backbench may be recent converts to our side but when Mr Abbott was Prime Minister, immigration was ignored.

Despite what Mr Abbott says, The Coalition ignored the population problem then and they are ignoring it now.”

“Bob Carr claims he was a lonely voice on Immigration reform but I don’t recall Bob using his position as Foreign Minister
to call out the Labor party over its shameful lack of courage on the population problem.

I don’t recall Bob Carr delivering one speech in Parliament on the issue.”

“The truth is I have been the lone voice in Parliament calling for these reforms. I have been the one delivering numerous speeches calling for immigration & population reforms to a near empty Senate.”

“Labor are total hypocrites on this issue.

Just yesterday the NSW Labor leader Luke Foley had the gall to put forward a One Nation style immigration policy but then deride “Hansonites” as racist in his very next breath.”
  Roll Eyes

“So I have a message to Tony Abbott, Bob Carr and Luke Foley, and anyone else who has just woken up to this issue.

Go have a look at One Nation’s policy for a sustainable population and you will see that you are all Hansonites.”

“One Nation has a ZERO NET immigration policy. This means we would still allow around 70,000 immigrants a year.

This is One Nation’s position.

What is yours?”

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: One Nation leads the way with immigration policies
Reply #1 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 11:06am

Which immigrants will those be?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:09pm

One Nation has always had policies re Immigration and Population and Sustainability.

Even now the other parties are still in denial and will only tinker around the edges if they do anything.

Bob Carr, Dick Smith, and now even Tony Abbott are on board with what ON has always been on about.

The Democrats are no more and the Greens have lost their way on this.  The major parties see increased population as a means to pay off the deficit.  They will forever be chasing their tails. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:37pm

200,000 immigrants per year are flooding in, come one come all, religious nutters and tribal misfits please stand in line you will all be treated equally here. Who are vetting these people, where do they live and do they have jobs to go to.
One Nation is a tiny voice representing at least 49% of the population on this issue, the big guns have it sown up and will continue to do as they please.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 3:50pm

2.4 Outsourced vetting service providers
50. Vetting agencies are responsible for the conduct of any security vetting by their contracted service providers, and ensuring they comply with requirements of the PSPF. See the Protective security governance guidelines—Security of outsourced services and functions.
51. Vetting agencies are to confirm that the service provider’s vetting staff are suitably trained and competent in accordance with the PSPF.
2.5 Provision of training
52. Vetting agencies are to ensure that training for qualifications listed in sections 2.1 and 2.2 are provided by, Registered Training Organisation (RTO). RTOs are accredited training providers which offer Nationally Recognised Training courses. A list of RTOs is available from www.training.gov.au.
Is this a Tafe course, how many positions are available to deal wit 200,000 immigrants per year, are these people vetted, what is the pay like and how do I get a job like this.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:03pm

I would agree if they were advocating the expulsion of The Mechanic, Yadda, and their fascist ilk.

Sorry, Valkie. You didn't make the list. An extra wipe and a good flush will dispose of Valkie.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print