Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Slow motion genocide of Christians (Read 5136 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Slow motion genocide of Christians
Reply #45 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:32pm:
Not all countries are the same, Hammer.  Some have, some haven't.  Africa is tribal.  African leaders usually come to power by military means, often appealing to tribal loyalties.  Tribal loyalties allow persecution, genocide to occur.   Tribal loyalties cause civil wars.  Tribal loyalties allow corruption and malfeasance to flourish.

We see similar things today, in PNG.   We did a real good job preparing them for independence, now didn't we?   Tsk, tsk.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Listen to the Zen master, people. " Not all countries are the same'. Cheesy

Blacks are tribal. Whites are not. Makes a difference. Are they tribal because they are black? Yes. There are no white tribal societies, whites have evolved.
And which way is the traffic across the Mediterranean? One way, from darkest Africa to the light of Europe. Europeans are not flooding into glorious Africa, controlled by Africans. Give them independence and they turn the place into shite - and then flood to Europe and the est to do the same - see Melbourne, Minnesota, london, St Louis etc, etc.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 5:41pm

freediver wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:26am:
Quote:
Jared Diamond would suggest that it is because of Colonisation, Hammer.

No he would not. He would suggest that Colonisation is another expression of the relative strength of those societies.

Once again, Brian is caught bullshitting.

Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 5:44pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
Not all countries are the same, Hammer.  Some have, some haven't.  Africa is tribal.  African leaders usually come to power by military means, often appealing to tribal loyalties.  Tribal loyalties allow persecution, genocide to occur.   Tribal loyalties cause civil wars.  Tribal loyalties allow corruption and malfeasance to flourish.

We see similar things today, in PNG.   We did a real good job preparing them for independence, now didn't we?   Tsk, tsk.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Blacks are tribal. Whites are not. Makes a difference. Are they tribal because they are black? Yes. There are no white tribal societies, whites have evolved.

Cesterete them.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #48 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:37pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:
And which way is the traffic across the Mediterranean? One way, from darkest Africa to the light of Europe. Europeans are not flooding into glorious Africa, controlled by Africans. Give them independence and they turn the place into shite - and then flood to Europe and the est to do the same - see Melbourne, Minnesota, london, St Louis etc, etc.

Never been to a Football game, have you, Soren?  How about a political rally?   How about a University conference?   No, of course, not once you graduated, you were out the door, never to return, now were you?   Tsk, tsk.  Soren, crawl away back to the little kiddies' playground.  Your chums are calling you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tribalism has nothing to do with skin colour.  There are Asian, Arabic, African, Indigenous Australian, European tribes.  You're just not bothering to look very hard.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:37pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Quote:

Never been to a Football game, have you, Soren?  How about a political rally?   How about a University conference?   No, of course, not once you graduated, you were out the door, never to return, now were you?   Tsk, tsk.  Soren, crawl away back to the little kiddies' playground.  Your chums are calling you.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tribalism has nothing to do with skin colour.  There are Asian, Arabic, African, Indigenous Australian, European tribes.  You're just not bothering to look very hard.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Thank you mad cow. Australia, africa, Asia, islam, japan, europe, east, west, north, south - it is all the same, no difference, they are indistingushable. Why people are flooding in from any of these parts into any other is a complete mystery for idiotic zombies like you.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 9:30pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, looks to me like you're confused, Soren.  Time for you to run along back to your little kiddies' playground where your chums can play with you some more.  Your teacher will be calling you in for a nap soon, I expect.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
It's unfair to purely blame colonialists on a backward patriological and tribal ridden continent Brian.

Oh, I'm not blaming the Africans/Asians/South/Central Americans for their problems, I am blaming the supposedly superior White cultures that colonised them.  Tsk, tsk, I do wish you'd get your blame apportioned correctly, Hammer.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
It has never moved forward and probably never will. It doesn't have the means to. It's poorly educated and socially chaotic and everything flows from there. I'm sorry if this hurts your pc sensitivities but it's the truth. It's a basket case. Always has been and always will . Unless there's some massive social transformation it will always suffer. Just like the muslim world.

Oh, it doesn't hurt me in the slightest, Hammer.  It appears to hurt you to admit that the mismanagement of these countries while under European control has turned out so badly.  Poorly educated?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Socially chaotic?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Europeans.   Post-colonisaton?  Oh, the Africans for sure but they were just carrying on the lessons they had learnt from the Europeans who controlled them for often hundreds of years.   You'd think that the Europeans would have gotten something right, right?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

It's you that has the black issue by the way you defend their mistakes Brian.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #52 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:06am

Nothing slow motion about this

Turkey:  Three Christian men—one of them a 45-year-old German father of three children, Tilman Geske—are brutally murdered by at least four young men who confess to the slayings. The assassins torture their victims for hours before cutting their throats; an autopsy of the German victim finds 156 stab wounds. 

Hurriyet newspaper quotes a suspect:
"Let this be a lesson to enemies of our religion."

Of course none of this is about Islam, if you need to prop up the illusion of cultural relativism.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 1:24pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:08pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:37pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
It's unfair to purely blame colonialists on a backward patriological and tribal ridden continent Brian.

Oh, I'm not blaming the Africans/Asians/South/Central Americans for their problems, I am blaming the supposedly superior White cultures that colonised them.  Tsk, tsk, I do wish you'd get your blame apportioned correctly, Hammer.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
It has never moved forward and probably never will. It doesn't have the means to. It's poorly educated and socially chaotic and everything flows from there. I'm sorry if this hurts your pc sensitivities but it's the truth. It's a basket case. Always has been and always will . Unless there's some massive social transformation it will always suffer. Just like the muslim world.

Oh, it doesn't hurt me in the slightest, Hammer.  It appears to hurt you to admit that the mismanagement of these countries while under European control has turned out so badly.  Poorly educated?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Socially chaotic?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Europeans.   Post-colonisaton?  Oh, the Africans for sure but they were just carrying on the lessons they had learnt from the Europeans who controlled them for often hundreds of years.   You'd think that the Europeans would have gotten something right, right?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

It's you that has the black issue by the way you defend their mistakes Brian.

There is a difference between defending them, which is what you do and explaining them, which is what I do.   I have in no way defended anybody, Hammer.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #54 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 2:04pm

Do you have the right or even ability to defend them Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:44pm

freediver wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 2:04pm:

Do you have the right to not be offended?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:44pm:

Do you have the ability to not be a cmplete idiot all the time?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes tsk, tsk.  You are spending too much time sniffing Bwian's trousers.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 11:03pm

Frank wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:44pm:

Do you have the ability to not be a cmplete idiot all the time?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes tsk, tsk.  You are spending too much time sniffing Bwian's trousers.

As you can see, the old boy has more sht down his skirt than Lady Bracknell.

FD? You didn't say.

Offended?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print