Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Slow motion genocide of Christians (Read 5137 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Slow motion genocide of Christians
Reply #30 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:38pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 9:24pm:
there are sufficient differences to identify those people as being non-Hutu and non-Serbian, Soren.   

Oh??  So people are not going by DNA tests?   They perceive sufficient differences??  They believe their lying eyes, NOT your silly-ass bollocks theories, Bwian??

How is that EVEN POSSIBLE, Bwian??  Blacks being wacist about other blacks????  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Whitey made them do it, no?

Oh, wait, there are no waces so there are no whiteys making blacks wacists towards other blacks for tribal reasons.

The Hutu and the Schmutu are completely indistinguishable and it's just made up by whites. Blacks are all puppets of whites.

No wait, that can't be right. Blacks are EQUAL to whites.

No wait, there is no difference between 'whites' and 'blacks'.

We are laughing AT you, Bwian, not with you. Always.  You are just too silly.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #31 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:54pm

Frank wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:38pm:
there are sufficient differences to identify those people as being non-Hutu and non-Serbian, Soren.   

Oh??  So people are not going by DNA tests?   They perceive sufficient differences??  They believe their lying eyes, NOT your silly-ass bollocks theories, Bwian??

How is that EVEN POSSIBLE, Bwian??  Blacks being wacist about other blacks????  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Whitey made them do it, no?

Oh, wait, there are no waces so there are no whiteys making blacks wacists towards other blacks for tribal reasons.

The Hutu and the Schmutu are completely indistinguishable and it's just made up by whites. Blacks are all puppets of whites.

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I'm sorry you appear unable to understand the science of Genetics over the non-science of Eugenics.   You know, the non-science that Nazis like to believe, the non-science that they used to justify killing over 10 million innocent civilians in their death factories.   Tsk, tsk, such a petty little boy you.  Off back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:56pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:54pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, poor, poor, Soren.  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  I'm sorry you appear unable to understand the science of Genetics over the non-science of Eugenics.   You know, the non-science that Nazis like to believe, the non-science that they used to justify killing over 10 million innocent civilians in their death factories.   Tsk, tsk, such a petty little boy you.  Off back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes

So why is it blacks run s hitholes while white and east Asians run high tech countries?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #33 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 5:56pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

So why is it blacks run s hitholes while white and east Asians run high tech countries?

Jared Diamond would suggest that it is because of Colonisation, Hammer.   Europeans invaded and took possession of African colonies which they ran for their benefit, not the benefit of the locals.  They moved the locals into larger settlements, in areas which were Mosquito and other insects ridden.  In China, they imported large quantities of Opium to get silver out of the country easily.  In India, they imported cotton goods to a nation where cotton was the dominant thread, destroying their ability to weave it themselves.  It took independence in India under Gandhi and under Mao in China to break away from the European influence.  In Japan it took two atomic bombs.  In Indonesia, it took Sukarno.  Most of Africa was very much poorer than Asia.  Africa is only just recovering from Colonisation and then the Cold War.  Asia recovered earlier.

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Jared Diamond would suggest that it is because of Colonisation, Hammer.   Europeans invaded and took possession of African colonies which they ran for their benefit, not the benefit of the locals.  They moved the locals into larger settlements, in areas which were Mosquito and other insects ridden.  In China, they imported large quantities of Opium to get silver out of the country easily.  In India, they imported cotton goods to a nation where cotton was the dominant thread, destroying their ability to weave it themselves.  It took independence in India under Gandhi and under Mao in China to break away from the European influence.  In Japan it took two atomic bombs.  In Indonesia, it took Sukarno.  Most of Africa was very much poorer than Asia.  Africa is only just recovering from Colonisation and then the Cold War.  Asia recovered earlier.

I knew you were going to writer colonialism as an answer. Africa hasn't had colonialism for 70 odd years in most African countries Brian. You can only blame colonialism for so long.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #35 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:13pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
I knew you were going to writer colonialism as an answer. Africa hasn't had colonialism for 70 odd years in most African countries Brian. You can only blame colonialism for so long.

Colonialism was the cause of the problem, Hammer.  It has created artificial states who's borders rarely follow sensible lines.  It has forced into consort often warring tribes.  It has created a disjointed railway infrastructure, a dependence on overseas industrial output and so on.  Then you have the effects of the Cold War.  Disjointed ideological conflicts, often fuelled by external actors.

Only now, some 70 years after the end of colonialism and some 30 years after the end of the Cold War are things slowly starting to come together.  You asked for the cause, I supplied it.  Now you're upset?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:15pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:13pm:

Colonialism was the cause of the problem, Hammer.  It has created artificial states who's borders rarely follow sensible lines.  It has forced into consort often warring tribes.  It has created a disjointed railway infrastructure, a dependence on overseas industrial output and so on.  Then you have the effects of the Cold War.  Disjointed ideological conflicts, often fuelled by external actors.

Only now, some 70 years after the end of colonialism and some 30 years after the end of the Cold War are things slowly starting to come together.  You asked for the cause, I supplied it.  Now you're upset?  Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why is then that a load of countries around the world have moved on from colonialism and they apparently haven't?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #37 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:28pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:15pm:

Why is then that a load of countries around the world have moved on from colonialism and they apparently haven't?

Have you bothered to ask them, Hammer or is talking to a black person too personally difficult for you?

Africa started a long, long, way back compared to Asia.   It has a long, long way to catch up.  It is now endeavouring to do that.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:28pm:

Have you bothered to ask them, Hammer or is talking to a black person too personally difficult for you?

Africa started a long, long, way back compared to Asia.   It has a long, long way to catch up.  It is now endeavouring to do that.   Funny that, hey?   Roll Eyes

It's unfair to purely blame colonialists on a backward patriological and tribal ridden continent Brian. It has never moved forward and probably never will. It doesn't have the means to. It's poorly educated and socially chaotic and everything flows from there. I'm sorry if this hurts your pc sensitivities but it's the truth. It's a basket case. Always has been and always will . Unless there's some massive social transformation it will always suffer. Just like the muslim world.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 16th, 2018 at 9:22pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 6:47pm:

Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden - all very white- never invaded any Africans or tinted countries, yet managed to become highly developed. All they had was white people as a resource.

Makes you think. Not you, Bwian, nothing will make YOU think. But normal people....

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #40 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 10:26am

Quote:
Jared Diamond would suggest that it is because of Colonisation, Hammer.

No he would not. He would suggest that Colonisation is another expression of the relative strength of those societies.

Once again, Brian is caught bullshitting.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:36am

You re caught out again, tangled up in your stupidity.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #42 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:32pm

Not all countries are the same, Hammer.  Some have, some haven't.  Africa is tribal.  African leaders usually come to power by military means, often appealing to tribal loyalties.  Tribal loyalties allow persecution, genocide to occur.   Tribal loyalties cause civil wars.  Tribal loyalties allow corruption and malfeasance to flourish.

We see similar things today, in PNG.   We did a real good job preparing them for independence, now didn't we?   Tsk, tsk.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #43 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:37pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 7:44pm:
It's unfair to purely blame colonialists on a backward patriological and tribal ridden continent Brian.

Oh, I'm not blaming the Africans/Asians/South/Central Americans for their problems, I am blaming the supposedly superior White cultures that colonised them.  Tsk, tsk, I do wish you'd get your blame apportioned correctly, Hammer.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
It has never moved forward and probably never will. It doesn't have the means to. It's poorly educated and socially chaotic and everything flows from there. I'm sorry if this hurts your pc sensitivities but it's the truth. It's a basket case. Always has been and always will . Unless there's some massive social transformation it will always suffer. Just like the muslim world.

Oh, it doesn't hurt me in the slightest, Hammer.  It appears to hurt you to admit that the mismanagement of these countries while under European control has turned out so badly.  Poorly educated?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Socially chaotic?  Who's fault was that when the place was colonised?   Europeans.   Post-colonisaton?  Oh, the Africans for sure but they were just carrying on the lessons they had learnt from the Europeans who controlled them for often hundreds of years.   You'd think that the Europeans would have gotten something right, right?  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:12pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:32pm:

Not all countries are the same, Hammer.  Some have, some haven't.  Africa is tribal.  African leaders usually come to power by military means, often appealing to tribal loyalties.  Tribal loyalties allow persecution, genocide to occur.   Tribal loyalties cause civil wars.  Tribal loyalties allow corruption and malfeasance to flourish.

We see similar things today, in PNG.   We did a real good job preparing them for independence, now didn't we?   Tsk, tsk.     Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Well, why bring such tribal people to the West? We need more African gangs, home invasions, robberies, violent crimes and goat curry?

I don't think so.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print