Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
CASE CLOSED - NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION 👍🏻 (Read 1857 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: CASE CLOSED - NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION 👍🏻
Reply #45 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:30am

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:14am:
it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:11am:
SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:07am:
You've been shown again and again the information that has been uncovered, the charges that have been laid and the members of the Trump camp who have already plead guilty, yet you still want to push the Trump narrative (or "Fake News" just so you understand) that nothing has been found?

As the dear orange leader would say,

WRONG.

so are you saying this is fake news ?

You claim that no collusion has been found by the house may be true, but that doesn't mean no collusion.  It just means the Republicans didn't find any links to their Republican President.

There is a difference, but I suggest that since you're using this to call for Mueller to be fired that you're just as scared as Trump that the real investigation is going to get to the truth, so you want it stopped before it gets to it.

Hence your Fake News.

so you are saying that this report is fake ??

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/12/house-panel-russia-investigation-trump...

House ends Russia probe, says no Trump-Kremlin collusion

President Donald Trump immediately claimed vindication in the report, which Democrats blasted as premature and misleading.

By KYLE CHENEY 03/12/2018 07:01 PM EDT Updated 03/12/2018 10:40 PM EDT

House Intelligence Committee Republicans closed their investigation of Russian election interference Monday, declaring they found no evidence that President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign cooperated with the Kremlin, a conclusion Trump quickly celebrated — but which Democrats called premature and even misleading.

Soon after the Republican announcement, Trump triumphantly claimed vindication on Twitter. "THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION," he wrote.

Quote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

10:49 AM - Mar 13, 2018
122K people are talking about this

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:32am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:30am:
You've been shown again and again the information that has been uncovered, the charges that have been laid and the members of the Trump camp who have already plead guilty, yet you still want to push the Trump narrative (or "Fake News" just so you understand) that nothing has been found?

WRONG.

You claim that no collusion has been found by the house may be true, but that doesn't mean no collusion.  It just means the Republicans didn't find any links to their Republican President.

There is a difference, but I suggest that since you're using this to call for Mueller to be fired that you're just as scared as Trump that the real investigation is going to get to the truth, so you want it stopped before it gets to it.

Hence your Fake News.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/03/12/house-panel-russia-investigation-trump...

House ends Russia probe, says no Trump-Kremlin collusion

President Donald Trump immediately claimed vindication in the report, which Democrats blasted as premature and misleading.

By KYLE CHENEY 03/12/2018 07:01 PM EDT Updated 03/12/2018 10:40 PM EDT

House Intelligence Committee Republicans closed their investigation of Russian election interference Monday, declaring they found no evidence that President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign cooperated with the Kremlin, a conclusion Trump quickly celebrated — but which Democrats called premature and even misleading.

Soon after the Republican announcement, Trump triumphantly claimed vindication on Twitter. "THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION," he wrote.

Quote:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
THE HOUSE INTELLIGENCE COMMITTEE HAS, AFTER A 14 MONTH LONG IN-DEPTH INVESTIGATION, FOUND NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION OR COORDINATION BETWEEN THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA TO INFLUENCE THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.

10:49 AM - Mar 13, 2018
122K people are talking about this

Yes, the report is fake. You cannot claim collusion did not exist when you literally did not even interview the main players in this scandal.

Yes, the House report has been treated as garbage even by FoxNews. If they thought it was legit and credible they would ne still screaming it out loud, but they arent. Just like the embarrassing Memo before it.

But when Mueller begins indicting trump campaign people and Trumps family and finally Trump himself, then we will watch FoxNews scream or possibly, go very, very silent.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #47 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:42am

There was no
Illegal Collusion
..........There is no Crime.....Period..

Now, you #NeverTrumpers  go make up a new 2023 Christmas List for Santa.....  Grin

« Last Edit: Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:58am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:47am

Panther wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:42am:

There was no Illegal Collusion..........There was no Crime.....Period..

Now, you #NeverTrumpers  go make up a new 2023 Christmas List for Santa.....  Grin

Dershowitz doesnt KNOW anymore than you if there was collusion or not. And he is being an anal nutbag saying that there is no crime called 'collusion' which of course is correct. There is however, CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD THE UNITED STATES which is what they will be charged with if they colluded with Russia.

Mueller is coming for Trump and the proof is that you trumptards are wetting yourselves in fury.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #49 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:22am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:23am:

WRONG.

Hence your Fake News.

People with nothing to hide would not be so angry and so scared of the Mueller investigation. They might be annoyed if they were innocent, but they would not act like this.

Trump is guilty.

More so, since the investigation is not just about Trump's ties and collusion with Russia, but their involvement in the election meddling that an innocent person would be supporting the investigation to uncover and get to the bottom of the other issues to help strengthen the process and punish those involved so it doesn't happen again.

What if Russia decide that an America in chaos would allow them more freedom to do what they want around the world and decide to hand the election to the Democrats in 2020?

Shouldn't this be stopped now?

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #50 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:23am

it_is_the_light wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:30am:

You won't get a gottcha out of me, I've already answered your question.

I make no claims about the report, but instead the conclusion you've reached because of it.

You're WRONG.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #51 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:41am

Panther wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:07am:
Your only connection to reality is huffin'......

Awwww, Trumptard did haz a SAD.

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 24th, 2018 at 12:05pm

SadKangaroo wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 11:22am:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 24th, 2018 at 10:23am:

WRONG.

Hence your Fake News.

People with nothing to hide would not be so angry and so scared of the Mueller investigation. They might be annoyed if they were innocent, but they would not act like this.

Trump is guilty.

More so, since the investigation is not just about Trump's ties and collusion with Russia, but their involvement in the election meddling that an innocent person would be supporting the investigation to uncover and get to the bottom of the other issues to help strengthen the process and punish those involved so it doesn't happen again.

What if Russia decide that an America in chaos would allow them more freedom to do what they want around the world and decide to hand the election to the Democrats in 2020?

Shouldn't this be stopped now?

What Trump and his group of retards around him simply dont get is that their refusal to blame russia for meddling, their refusal to criticise Russia on anything at all, their constant meddling and obstruction of the investigation and the levels of panic they are showing are EVIDENCE in their own right. The hard evidence is not in the public domain although Mueller probably has it already or will so shortly, but for the rest of us, Trump is acting exactly how a not-very-smart criminal would act in this situation.  Even Trey Gowdy - a rabid republican, hillary hater and trumptard - has said...

"IF YOU ARE INNOCENT, START ACTING LIKE IT!"

Trump is an incredibly stupid person. A cleverer President would make his anti-Mueller comments in private. IN public he would support him and curry favour with the only people who can save him from impeachment.  But no... trumps worst enemy is not Mueller. It is himself and how he acts like a very guilty criminal would.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print