Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
CASE CLOSED - NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION 👍🏻 (Read 1893 times)
longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: CASE CLOSED - NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION 👍🏻
Reply #15 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:27pm

Prime Minister for Canyons wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:56pm:
House Republicans? You mean that imbecile Devin Nunes?

That is all - just that absolute clown, Devin Nunes. He has looked perhaps the most stupid of the Trumptard Republicans. And he just isnt very good at this 'supporting Trump' thing that he tries to do - so badly. The Memo was a fiasco that even FoxNews quickly dropped. Nunes' 'midnight run' to the white house to breathlessly deliver 'new information' to Trump that the WH had actually given HIM was pitiful and embarrassing.

Even FoxNews viewers smell a rat here given that it was a report prepared entirely by the GOP with no reference to the Democrats and after refusing to interview pretty much anyone from the Trump campaign.

No one is surprised by the outcome and the same number of people take it seriously - none.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #16 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:28pm

Hold on a minute. Not all the GOP brown-noser lawmakers are on board.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/378049-florida-republican-says-theres-evidence...

Quote:
House Intel Republican contradicts panel, says Russia tried to help Trump in 2016
BY LUIS SANCHEZ - 03/12/18 09:03 PM EDT  1,032

Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.), a member of the House Intelligence Committee, said on Monday that "there is evidence" showing the Russians attempted to help Trump during the 2016 presidential election, contradicting a draft report from the panel.

“I certainly think there is evidence of that. I don’t know that necessarily there was a full-fledged campaign to do everything that they could to help elect Donald Trump,” Rooney told host Erin Burnett on CNN's "OutFront." “I think that their goal was chaos.”

“To say that we have seen or read evidence that says ‘we have to get Donald Trump in there,’ I don’t know that that’s true,” Rooney added.

Burnett pointed out that “the intelligence community had said” Moscow’s intention “was to hurt Hillary Clinton,” and that the Kremlin “wanted to explicitly help Donald Trump.”

Rooney responded: “Yes, I believe there's evidence of everything that you just said.” ...

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:38pm

cods wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:23pm:
Marla wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:40am:
http://dr35ey0x3otoq.cloudfront.net/uploads/default/original/3X/c/6/c604576ef8a4...

An escaped pig from Animal Farm by George Orwell. That is one ugly woman, particularly on the inside.

wow look its marla doing selfies.. Smiley Smiley

yes...

the Forum Demorats have become unglued.. . Grin

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Panther wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

Hmmmmmm, being that the House of Representatives controls all spending relating to Mueller's Investigation into Russia/Trump Collusion, & Russian Involvement in the US 2016 Presidential Election, will the House, being it finds that there was no Collusion between Trump & Russia, will the House halt all funding for the Mueller Investigation.....which is their right to do at any time they have a majority vote in favor of a termination?

The Senate couldn't start an independent investigation of their own, simply because the House controls all funds they would need.......all spending, of any kind must....by law....must originate & be authorized by the House.

So, will the House terminate the Mueller Investigation?

IMHO, there is a better than 50% probability they will terminate funding for Mueller & his team of investigators, & at the same time the President can have the DOJ instruct the Mueller Investigation to completely limit their scope until the last penny already authorized is spent.......

Being that the House finds no collusion between Russia & President Trump, firing Mueller, or limiting his authority.....effectively castrating his team & their effectiveness & authorization to go down other avenues of investigation, there can be no charges of obstruction levied against the Trump Administration.

No Bucks from the House = No Investigation.

Instructions from Trump, no longer subject to obstruction claims, to limit scope to solely Collusion would mean Mueller wouldn't have further legal authorization to carry on any continuing investigations into any other areas, or expand investigations in any way.  Cool

If this happens, Longie will be absolutely apoplectic,  Cheesy to the point they will have to place him back into his padded cell.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No, Panther, it won't. The DOJ runs the FBI, including all the money allocated to the DOJ in the 2017 budget.

Given Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself, Meuller's investigation will continue to be funded, as every schoolboy knows.

But as you said, you want to see justice served here too, remember?

You want to see the Trump administration clear it's name, no?

And if found guilty, you want all wrongdoers brought to justice, in line with the constitution and the rule of law.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #19 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:00am

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:47pm:
Panther wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:42pm:

Hmmmmmm, being that the House of Representatives controls all spending relating to Mueller's Investigation into Russia/Trump Collusion, & Russian Involvement in the US 2016 Presidential Election, will the House, being it finds that there was no Collusion between Trump & Russia, will the House halt all funding for the Mueller Investigation.....which is their right to do at any time they have a majority vote in favor of a termination?

The Senate couldn't start an independent investigation of their own, simply because the House controls all funds they would need.......all spending, of any kind must....by law....must originate & be authorized by the House.

So, will the House terminate the Mueller Investigation?

IMHO, there is a better than 50% probability they will terminate funding for Mueller & his team of investigators, & at the same time the President can have the DOJ instruct the Mueller Investigation to completely limit their scope until the last penny already authorized is spent.......

Being that the House finds no collusion between Russia & President Trump, firing Mueller, or limiting his authority.....effectively castrating his team & their effectiveness & authorization to go down other avenues of investigation, there can be no charges of obstruction levied against the Trump Administration.

No Bucks from the House = No Investigation.

Instructions from Trump, no longer subject to obstruction claims, to limit scope to solely Collusion would mean Mueller wouldn't have further legal authorization to carry on any continuing investigations into any other areas, or expand investigations in any way.  Cool

If this happens, Longie will be absolutely apoplectic,  Cheesy to the point they will have to place him back into his padded cell.
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

No, Panther, it won't. The DOJ runs the FBI, including all the money allocated to the DOJ in the 2017 budget.

Given Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself, Meuller's investigation will continue to be funded, as every schoolboy knows.

But as you said, you want to see justice served here too, remember?

You want to see the Trump administration clear it's name, no?

And if found guilty, you want all wrongdoers brought to justice, in line with the constitution and the rule of law.

There is no longer any reason(s) that Sessions needs to honor his
voluntary
recusation,
so he is free to act in any manner his Chief Executive sees fit for him to act. Therefore, if Sessions is ordered by the President of the United States, his boss, to halt all the Mueller investigation(s), I doubt there will be one cent left in Mueller's war chest to proceed in any manner or form.

Just as a note: The House can dictate to the DOJ on how the funds it appropriates for the DOJ is spent.....therefore the House controls the funds for the Mueller investigation(s).

Being that the House has found nothing that suggests there was any illegal collusion between Trump & the Russians, they would never find that Trump was in any way obstructing in an investigation that at it's core was based on unfounded accusations. Remember too, the Senate can only act on prosecuting the President subsequent to a referral from the House.   

NO HOUSE REFERRAL  =  NO SENATE TRIAL Wink

« Last Edit: Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:10am by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #20 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:13am

Panther wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:00am:
Being that the House has found nothing that suggests there was any illegal collusion between Trump & the Russians, they would never find that Trump was in any way obstructing in an investigation that at it's core was based on unfounded accusations. Remember too, the Senate can only act on prosecuting the President subsequent to a referral from the House.   

[b]NO HOUSE REFERRAL  =  NO SENATE TRIAL

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #21 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:23am

Marla wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:13am:
Panther wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:00am:

[b]NO HOUSE REFERRAL  =  NO SENATE TRIAL

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Sniffin' gas again Marla!!!!????
  Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #22 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:26am

I am a kid in the nuthouse. I am a kid in the psycho zone. Psycho Therapy I am going to burglarize your home.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

I really hate you

Colorado
Reply #23 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 10:31am

IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Reply #24 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 2:23pm

Has anyone found any credible evidence yet that would prove that President Trump colluded illegally with the Russians? 

If so name it, & quote your verifiable sources.

Please don't do what LimpWrist58 does, & say something like LW58 says......like.....just you wait & see, Mr. Mueller will be locking up President Trump any day now. He has mountains of evidence. You just wait, Trump is toast.....He's about to be impeached..........idiot.....moron.......

We all know LeftWing58 has been screaming that stuff since before Trump was elected, & will probably have something like that chiseled into his headstone.....for posterity sake..  Grin Grin Grin

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:10pm

Panther wrote on Mar 23rd, 2018 at 2:23pm:
Has anyone found any credible evidence yet that would prove that President Trump colluded illegally with the Russians? 

Please don't do what LimpWrist58 does, & say something like LW58 says......like.....just you wait & see, Mr. Mueller will be locking up President Trump any day now. He has mountains of evidence. You just wait, Trump is toast.....He's about to be impeached..........idiot.....moron.......

We all know LeftWing58 has been screaming that stuff since before Trump was elected, & will probably have something like that chiseled into his headstone.....for posterity sake..  Grin Grin Grin

Excuse me, Panther, are you saying Mr Trump is innocent?

I'm curious. I'm keen to know what you think.

IP Logged

SadKangaroo
Gold Member

#FightStupid

Mianjin (Brisbane)
Reply #26 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:15pm

How about we wait for the investigations to conclude before firing the invesigators and passing judgement?

We know there have been meetings with Russian officials that the Trump team have lied about, charges have been laid and Trump team members plead guilty. 

The question will be one of the level of Trump's involvement, not if collusion exists.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:17pm

Actually a great deal of evidence has been uncovered. You wont accept any of it because you are a trumptard and until such time as Trump being found criminally guilty in a court and after 19 appeals are concluded, you will say it is untrue.

No one cares about your opinions because you refuse absolutely to accept any evidence of any kind. None. So debating this is pointless. Putin could ADMIT to it and you would still deny it.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Fuzzball
Gold Member

Australia
Re: House Intel - NO TRUMP-RUSSIA COLLUSION
Reply #28 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 3:21pm

Marla wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:14am:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:55am:
oh dear...

is there anyone close to Weak End to pop around to console him?

do we need a suicide watch team?  Undecided

volunteers people..

Ya look as though you're enjoying yourself Marlon.....Is that a gay club?

Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting,
"Holy Sh!t ... What a Ride!"

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 5:03pm

The entire reason the Mueller investigation even began was because their existed at the time a prima facie case for Russian Collusion. Since then, huge amounts of evidence has been discovered that certainly supports that conclusion and Mueller is investigating that in great depth.

And just this week Trump fired two top officials, literally the day after they made strident criticisms of Russia. The evidence that Trump is at the very least, COMPROMISED by Russia continues to mount. The idea that he is an actual Russian agent is perhaps only rejected because he is far too stupid to do something like that, but being what Lenin called 'a useful idiot' is right in Trumps wheelhouse.

It will be some time yet, but the proof of Russian collusion with Trump is almost a certainty.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print