Flu Vaccination (Read 18891 times)
The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Flu Vaccination
Reply #90 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 12:17pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:39am:
Honey builds up the immune system. Lemon helps kill the virus. As we snort down our mucus, it sits in our stomach with the virus getting digested. If you drink a diluted lemon drink, the citric acid covers the virus line the throat, down the esophagus, towards the stomach. This helps clear the lungs of the virus as the virus dies off in that region of the body. Over time, the body builds up an immunity to eat away at the virus faster than what would not have happened if you just let your body fight the infection on its own.

No it doesn't
Honey has been shown to have antibacterial effects when applied externally to open wounds but has no such effect when eaten. Our stomach acids break it down very quickly. Lemon does not help kill the virus there is no known cure for the common cold except time and rest.

Quote:
The common cold has no cure, and its symptoms can last for one to two weeks. If you catch a cold, you can't do much about it but stay comfortable and hydrated. That's where honey and lemon come in. Prepared with warm water, they make a soothing drink that can ease your discomfort.
https://www.livestrong.com/article/458312-lemon-honey-for-colds/

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #91 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 6:45pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #92 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 6:49pm

https://truth11.com/2016/11/17/the-executive-order-for-world-depopulation-signed...

The Executive Order for World Depopulation Signed Into U.S. and United Nations Signatories ‘Law’

Advancing the Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) to Achieve a World Safe and Secure from Infectious Disease Threats.”  *** U.S.Presidential Executive Order – signed by Barak Obama 4/11/2016.

***The White House ~ Office of the Press Secretary – For Immediate Release.  The roles, responsibilities, and activities described in this order will support the goals of the International Health Regulations (IHR) and will be conducted, as appropriate, in coordination with the World Health Organisation (WHO), Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations (FAO), World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE), Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction, the International Criminal Police Organisation (INTERPOL), and other relevant organisations and stakeholders. To advance the achievement of the GHSA targets and to support the implementation of the IHR within partner Countries, each executive department, agency, and office (agency) shall, as appropriate, partner, consult, and coordinate with other Governments, International Financial Institutions, International organisations, regional organisations, economic communities, and nongovernmental stakeholders, including the Private sector.

The stated Agenda here is Mandated vaccines of ANY description, and the ‘normalisation’ of Mandatory Quarantine Internments across Nations during ANY Government ‘declared’ outbreaks.

GHSA: This term first appeared in a Centres for Disease Control (CDC) ‘proposal’ in 2014, during the Disney measles ‘outbreak.’ This proposal focused mostly on its “vaccine package.” It rested comfortably on the Nationally Orchestrated Outcry against vaccination resistance. Some ‘journalists’ (presstitutes) suggested jailing parents who did not have their children ‘vaccinated.’

***GHSA ‘Immunisation’ Agenda states that participating countries must have – A functioning National vaccine delivery system with nationwide reach, effective distributions, ‘access’ for ‘marginalised’ populations, adequate cold chain, and ongoing quality control. *At least 90% coverage of the country’s 15-month-old population, with at least one dose of Measles-containing (immunity destroying) vaccine:  ~ *This (90%) figure just happens to be the United Nation’s declared ideal amount of World Depopulation for ‘Sustainable Development.’

***CDC may enter into an ‘agreement’ with an individual, upon such terms as the CDC considers to be reasonably necessary, indicating that the individual ‘consents’ to any of the Public ‘Health’ Measures authorised under this part, including quarantine, isolation, conditional release, medical examination, hospitalisation, vaccination, and treatment ~ provided that the individual’s consent shall not be considered as a prerequisite to any exercise of any authority under this part. Individuals who ‘violate’ the ‘terms of the agreement’ or the terms of the Federal Order for quarantine, isolation, or conditional release (even if no agreement is in place between the individual and the Government), he or she may be subject to criminal penalties.

*** The source of all quotes above is the official proposed rule for the Control of Communicable Diseases by Health & Human Services (HHS).

Source: http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/11/the-executive-order-for-world-depopulation-signed-into-u-s-and-united-nations-signatories-law/

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #93 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 1:23am

Barnacle, you would not know health if someone gave you a textbook on the subject.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #94 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 12:14pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 1:23am:
Barnacle, you would not know health if someone gave you a textbook on the subject.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

None of your Naturopathic nonsense about honey and lemon would be found in any respectable text book.

Take a read of this

You can’t beat the common cold, and that’s a fact
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/you-cant-beat-the-common-cold-and-thats-a-fact/

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #95 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:37pm

We are all suffering some symptoms of the common cold. Just that when we are healthy, the cold virus is just dormant. When our immune system comes under strain or has to battle another virus, it allows the cold virus to grow. Under stress, such as cold weather, our immune system is strained to the point that the cold virus we have had in our body for some time is able to progress to compromise our health. Cold weather also prompts people to come together indoors, the virus we breathe out is not ventilated. That allows the virus to be spread among the close proximity of people much easier.

If you can't understand that citric acid helps kill off the viruses, then you are not very bright. People have been using lemon and lime juice to kill off bacteria in the body and in the home for years. And when the bacteria gets killed off, the immune system has a better chance of building antibodies to counter the bacteria/virus in the blood system.

I managed to get a little sick (cough and slight cold symptoms) from using ice cubes on my body during the hot weather. I kept using the ice cubes when the weather got a little cooler with the rain. That managed to get me sick. I cured the head cold by drinking lemon water during the day. Normally, a head cold would take a week to cure. I was better again after 3 days.

There is no cure for the common cold. Just treatment. And if you can't understand that by now, then make sure you keep clear of the public. Because we don't want you to catch such an incurable condition from people with an immune system.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #96 - Mar 18th, 2018 at 8:48pm

Shocked

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #97 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 12:03pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 18th, 2018 at 4:37pm:
We are all suffering some symptoms of the common cold. Just that when we are healthy, the cold virus is just dormant. When our immune system comes under strain or has to battle another virus, it allows the cold virus to grow. Under stress, such as cold weather, our immune system is strained to the point that the cold virus we have had in our body for some time is able to progress to compromise our health.

No, completely incorrect. Every point you have made is a myth.
Some important points
- Healthy people do not have the cold virus in them.
- Healthy people will catch a cold if they are exposed to the cold virus
- Cold weather does not put our immune systems under strain.

The only half accurate point you have made is that the only reason colds are more prevalent in winter is that people stay indoors more, doors and windows are shut, and heating produces warm moist air which is perfect for the virus to spread.

Read a few of these myths at https://www.commoncold.org/special.htm

Myth 1: The greatest myth about the common cold is that susceptibility to colds requires a weakened immune system.

Myth 3: Becoming cold or chilled leads to catching a cold.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #98 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 1:20pm

Booked in at 330 today, can someone come and hold my hand?

Hope I don't get autism.

IBI

IP Logged

Black Orchid
Gold Member

Reply #99 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 2:16pm

I bet you get sick even though they say it won't happen    Tongue

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #100 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 3:19pm

Black Orchid wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 2:16pm:
I bet you get sick even though they say it won't happen    Tongue

I got a jellybean Smiley

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:04pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 1:20pm:

Hope I don't get autism.

its not the flu you need to worry about! its those bloody melons..

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #102 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:19pm

cods wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:04pm:

Hope I don't get autism.

The nurse who gave me the flu shot had really big melons actually.  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:20pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:19pm:

Hope I don't get autism.

The nurse who gave me the flu shot had really big melons actually.  Grin Grin Grin

rock melons dear put down that playboy mag   it will deform you eventually! Smiley

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #104 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:21pm

cods wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:20pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 4:19pm:

Hope I don't get autism.

rock melons dear put down that playboy mag   it will deform you eventually! Smiley

I didn't know a side effect from a flu vac was a stiffy  Grin Grin Grin

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Send Topic Print