Send Topic Print
A JaSin Philosophy (Read 1916 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

A JaSin Philosophy
Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:43pm

Life is like starting at the edge of the Galaxy,
when one is born.
In time, one moves closer to the 'centre' and comes into contact with more and more people (Stars).
Then there comes that moment when one finds oneself at 'The Centre' and its a moment in life (Adulthood) where some go down into that 'Black Hole' while others survive and move on to the other side of the Galaxy.
Where, as they grow old, they eventually drift away again.

They made it to the other side without going down the gurgler.  Wink
Ahh - the 'pressure', the gravitational pull and more. Smiley

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Re: A JaSin Philosophy
Reply #1 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 11:02pm

JaSin,

A word.

You are nowhere near the centre of the galaxy.

You are merely 'out there',  on Pluto,     coz your rocket ship has crashed.

JaSin,

Stop taking those psychotropic substances.

You are but,    a little creature, living on an incredibly small and insignificant planet, somewhere in the vastness of space and time.

[it is night time right now.]  So step outside where you are, into the darkness outside [watch your step!], and if it is a cloudless night sky where you are,
simply look up at the expansive vista that is there before your eyes,
and meditate on what is 'up there'.

Our present 'reality'.

....that is what it is called.

Psalms 8:3
When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
4  What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #2 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:45pm

Well, to be fair, .JaSin. was making a metaphor; I hope.

And you left the dots out. This could be significant in the cosmic scheme.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #3 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:46pm

double post

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #4 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:58pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:45pm:

And yet, i would still argue that our JaSin is way 'out there',      on Pluto.

Probably one of Yadda's 'neighbours' eh ?        Wink

Grin

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 3:15pm

Yadda wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 2:58pm:

And yet, i would still argue that our JaSin is way 'out there',      on Pluto.

Probably one of Yadda's 'neighbours' eh ?        Wink

Grin

Yadda's neighbors are nowhere near heaven. Quite the opposite.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 5:06pm

Unforgettable,

So certain are you.

Job 33:27
He looketh upon men, and if any say, I have sinned, and perverted that which was right, and it profited me not;
28  He will deliver his soul from going into the pit, and his life shall see the light.

Job 19:25
For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #7 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm

You're absolutely right IssueVoter.
It is a metaphoric description.
But it can, be a valid one.

Btw- Yadda. Going by Mythological/Religious examples.
Chances are that 'Pluto', the 'rejected' Planet (much like Satan was cast out of Heaven for being 'better' than the rest) - would be the one with 'Life' on it  Wink

Now here's another one.

The Continents were all 'one' long, long ago.
Pangaea.
Then Pangaea broke into two, then four and then more.
In time, they have projected that all of our current 'Continents' will one day all merge back into 'One' super Continent again.
So, with a Metaphor (but a very 'real' one  Wink) - we could say that although we are physically 'one' race to begin with.
It's not until we come to see the 'differences' of all the 'races', that we can reach another 'plane' (mental) and both embrace and understand the 'true One-ness' of us all.
Such is the challenge.

The Fall (Judaism), the Difference (Christianity/Pagan), The Rise (Mohommedism).

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #8 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:57pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Chances are that 'Pluto', the 'rejected' Planet (much like Satan was cast out of Heaven for being 'better' than the rest) - would be the one with 'Life' on it  Wink

Now here's another one.

Pangaea.
In time, they have projected that all of our current 'Continents' will one day all merge back into 'One' super Continent again.
So, with a Metaphor (but a very 'real' one  Wink) - we could say that although we are physically 'one' race to begin with.
It's not until we come to see the 'differences' of all the 'races', that we can reach another 'plane' (mental) and both embrace and understand the 'true One-ness' of us all.
Such is the challenge.

The Fall (Judaism), the Difference (Christianity/Pagan), The Rise (Mohommedism).

Pangaea, Smangaea. The world was created as it is now, six thousand years ago. All evidence to the contrary is the work of Satan.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:35am

issuevoter wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:57pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 6:05pm:

Now here's another one.

Pangaea.
Such is the challenge.

Pangaea, Smangaea. The world was created as it is now, six thousand years ago. All evidence to the contrary is the work of Satan.

Grin

...and God (Europe) created Adam (America) who was lonely because Lilith (Asia) would not bend to his desires.
So God (Europe) created Eve (Australia) down below, to serve unto Adam's (America's) desires. But Eve (Australia) had a (rainbow)Serpent (Aboriginal) in her Garden called Lucifer/Satan (Africa).
In the end Adam & Eve got hitched (and kick started the Jewish people) and Lilith ran of with Lucifer ...living happily ever after.  Wink

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:42am

@ Reply #9

What an imagination you have!    Wink

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #11 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:58am

Yadda wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:42am:
@ Reply #9

The World isn't as 'complicated' (to appear 'smarter') as you think Yadda. Sometimes 'old' stuff, is not 'wise' stuff.
New technology, is not the right technology.

At the age of 10, I was wagging school to hang out in Uni Libraries to do something most people don't learn to do, until they get to Uni: Research. It took 20 years - but eventually things get worked out. Stepping out of one's own 'culture' to see things outside the circle - helps.
Such things as knowing that Australia's 'past' might be like that of the UK/USA ...but it's future is entirely different (and will be influenced by 'Eastern' European needs).

It doesn't take much 'imagination' at all.
You just gotta step back a bit ...and see the Big Picture for what it truly is. Wink

Ever notice: The Judaism religion is a different 'story' to the Christian religion - but share's the same Book.
The Moslem religion shares the same 'story' as Christianity - but is a separate Book.
...there is always a reason for things. Smiley

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 12:40pm

Jasin wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:58am:
@ Reply #9

The World isn't as 'complicated' (to appear 'smarter') as you think Yadda. Sometimes 'old' stuff, is not 'wise' stuff.

At the age of 10, I was wagging school to hang out in Uni Libraries to do something most people don't learn to do, until they get to Uni: Research. It took 20 years - but eventually things get worked out. Stepping out of one's own 'culture' to see things outside the circle - helps.
Such things as knowing that Australia's 'past' might be like that of the UK/USA ...but it's future is entirely different (and will be influenced by 'Eastern' European needs).

You just gotta step back a bit ...and see the Big Picture for what it truly is. Wink

Ever notice: The Judaism religion is a different 'story' to the Christian religion - but share's the same Book.
The Moslem religion shares the same 'story' as Christianity - but is a separate Book.

Then what makes you believe in racial superiority?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 3:28pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 12:40pm:
Jasin wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 11:58am:
@ Reply #9

Then what makes you believe in racial superiority?

Very good question.

Every RACE is superior to others in different ways.
One Race is more superior on an Academic/Individual level.
Another is more superior on a mass-numbers breeding level.
Another is more superior in regards to sleeping with other race females, more than its own.
Another race is more superior in 'killing' other races.
Another race has more longevity (quality of life away from harm) ...can you guess which one that is?  Wink
And so on and so on.

The irony is that Each RACE & Culture is more superior than others (and inferior in another part of the world to provide 'balance') but 'altogether' - all races are caught in a constant 'equality' to some degree.
It's like a Prison, there is no escape. Get an advantage over one race and it will provide a disadvantage to another race.

IP Logged

The_Barnacle
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #14 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 12:12pm

A deeply flawed metaphor however.

Nothing moves from the edge to the centre to the other edge. Objects revolve around the galaxy in an orbit.

Plus we have our maximum number of friends at 25 which is roughly 1/3 the way through our lives. It's not as if this is the most dangerous time in life, that would be in the teen years.

So it's one of those metaphors that seems nice but is in fact completely inaccurate.

The Right Wing only believe in free speech when they agree with what is being said.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print