Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Unions Attack Work Laws With Biggest Ad Campaign (Read 4607 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Unions Attack Work Laws With Biggest Ad Campaign
Reply #60 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:05pm

RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
I don't watch free to air TV but I did catch one of their radio ads ..... not sure what the fascination is, we all know unions exist and CEO's are not on minimum wages so I did not get the point they were trying to make that everyone does not already know ..... but that applies to a lot of advertisement ...... looks like a Big desperate WOFTAM.

They did not mention why some union reps need to spend 400k on their corporate credit card or why the union needs under the table kick backs from companies they blackmail ..... that might be interesting ....... or how much work they generate for brothels ..... there is so much material they could have covered.

You don't seem to be able to get past one individual or maybe 2 that committed fraud on their members.

They are not the Union movement as a whole & I can assure you their are more in the private sector than have ever come to light in Unions.

And how many Politicians have been caught up in misuse of allowances & taxpayer money in the past 20 years?

They aren't all Labor Pollies either.

1 or 2 are you serious ?
Look up the BLF and get back to us then I will give you more examples.

The BLF no longer exists...

you should work for a Port authority as a dredge ....

re-dredging the past to try & make it relevant today.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

RightSaidFred
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: Unions Attack Work Laws With Biggest Ad Campaign
Reply #61 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:08pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:05pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:02pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 3:01pm:
RightSaidFred wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 1:57pm:
I don't watch free to air TV but I did catch one of their radio ads ..... not sure what the fascination is, we all know unions exist and CEO's are not on minimum wages so I did not get the point they were trying to make that everyone does not already know ..... but that applies to a lot of advertisement ...... looks like a Big desperate WOFTAM.

They did not mention why some union reps need to spend 400k on their corporate credit card or why the union needs under the table kick backs from companies they blackmail ..... that might be interesting ....... or how much work they generate for brothels ..... there is so much material they could have covered.

You don't seem to be able to get past one individual or maybe 2 that committed fraud on their members.

They are not the Union movement as a whole & I can assure you their are more in the private sector than have ever come to light in Unions.

And how many Politicians have been caught up in misuse of allowances & taxpayer money in the past 20 years?

They aren't all Labor Pollies either.

1 or 2 are you serious ?
Look up the BLF and get back to us then I will give you more examples.

The BLF no longer exists...

you should work for a Port authority as a dredge ....

re-dredging the past to try & make it relevant today.

Part of the rich culture you get in unions.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print