Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
The Trinity Grammar Haircut Sacking (Read 2875 times)
Brendon

Australian Politics

The Trinity Grammar Haircut Sacking
Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:18pm

The sacking of a Victorian deputy principal who cut a student's hair at an independent boys' school has sparked outage and demands for his reinstatement within the school community.

Rohan Brown, former head of the senior school, was sacked from Trinity Grammar School on March 8 after he a video surfaced of him cutting a teenager's hair to meet requirements on the day of school photos.

"The handling of a disciplinary issue by Mr Brown earlier this term was in contravention of school policy and was also inconsistent with community expectations in this day and age," chairman of the school council Roderick Lyle wrote to parents and the wider school community on March 9.

A lunchtime protest was held at the school on Friday with students reportedly chanting: "Brownie, Brownie, return Brownie".

Students and their families angered by the decision to sack Mr Brown, who had been at the school for about three decades, attended a meeting on Friday night to defend him...

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/39459024/vic-students-want-deputy-principal-back
/

IP Logged

Brendon

Australian Politics

Re: The Trinity Grammar Haircut Sacking
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:21pm

JMO but these parents and students protesting the sacking of the deputy headmaster remind me of those namby pamby liberal class moaning away.

Brown broke the rules and he needed to be punished forthwith.

Without rules there is chaos.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:09pm

....Now! Maggots!! I want you all white walled for your school photo and so yo' mumma can recognise you when they ship you home in a wooden box .... and that means YOU, faggot boy... you're from where?  Oh-Hi-OO? Oh, it's cold, Sergeant.... no wonder we lost the goddamned Civil War - we was so busy laughing at YOU boys.... awrr.. don't cry, sweetheart ..... you want me to call yo' Mumma?  Well, she don't talk to no PUSSY FAGGOT, she told me so - and I'M your mumma now ... so get in line, Maggots.. hup, two, three, four.. haircut just right for the Corps..... SING IT, MAGGOTS!

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:10pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:16pm

Ah, yes.  Never had it done as much or as badly as those blokes did.   My instructors also refrained from bad language or insulting the recruits on their first few days.   Americans though, are different, aren't they?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Sacked for trimming hair? I'd have thought a proper headjob would have been a sackable offense.

IBI

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:44pm

The little brat probably deserved it.
Get ya haircut.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:06pm

".. yer left... yer left.... not THAT left, Goober.. the MARINE Corps Left!... yer LEFT... yer LEFT... now repeat after me, pussies........"I know why my hair gets cut!"

"I know why my hair gets cut!"

"Louder, you faggots - I can't hear you.... now try again......"I know why my hair gets cut!"

"I know why my hair gets cut!"

"Can't look like no faggot slut!"

"Can't look like no faggot slut!"

"That's better... now.... yer left... yer left...."

"HALT!!!  Now who told you to stop and throw up on MY parade ground, Private Maggot Faggot?  My Marine Corps food not good enough for you?  Now you get a paper towel and a tooth brush and clean that mess up before the Colonel sees it and quits in disgust! When you finish report to Corporal Jackson!  On the double!  Rest of you maggots follow me.... yer left.. yer left...."

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:16pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:16pm:
Ah, yes.  Never had it done as much or as badly as those blokes did.   My instructors also refrained from bad language or insulting the recruits on their first few days.   Americans though, are different, aren't they?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Marines are -  don't ever call them Army... had a drink with one once - asked him why he joined  the Corps... he said to get away from his mum... oh, well...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:52pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:11pm:

Marines are -  don't ever call them Army... had a drink with one once - asked him why he joined  the Corps... he said to get away from his mum... oh, well...

Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force - they are all Americans over there in America (except for the handful of non-Americans who join to become Americans).   All of their services are like their society - weird.   Medals are sent up with the rations.  I knew an ex-USAF airman who served in Vietnam.  He rolled into Ton Son Nhut and found on his pillow a set of service ribbons, a marksmanship badge for his pistol and a set of Corporal's stripes, all nicely laid out.  He said he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a handful of gravel from inside with his .45.   He had a marksmanship badge though.  He never attended any promotion courses either.  Yet he was suddenly a Corporal.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

I served with a senior WO who had been in Vietnam as "local purchase" for the Task Force there.  He won a Jeep from an American GI in a card game.  Got it back to Nui Dat and his CO said, "I don't want to see that vehicle without a set of 'roos on it!"  It had a set of 'roos on it by sundown.  He drove it and so did his successor in Phuc Tuy.   Wink

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Get ya haircut.

its a Private School and they have THEIR rules...

if you don't like it **** off to a public school whereby you can squeal like a cut pig and the teachers will come pandering...

meanwhile...

let the real students get on with Learning, dressing and having a presentable unkept appearance for school photo's without being photobombed by a Mishrat..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:52pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:11pm:

Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force - they are all Americans over there in America (except for the handful of non-Americans who join to become Americans).   All of their services are like their society - weird.   Medals are sent up with the rations.  I knew an ex-USAF airman who served in Vietnam.  He rolled into Ton Son Nhut and found on his pillow a set of service ribbons, a marksmanship badge for his pistol and a set of Corporal's stripes, all nicely laid out.  He said he couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with a handful of gravel from inside with his .45.   He had a marksmanship badge though.  He never attended any promotion courses either.  Yet he was suddenly a Corporal.   Tsk, tsk.  Roll Eyes

I served with a senior WO who had been in Vietnam as "local purchase" for the Task Force there.  He won a Jeep from an American GI in a card game.  Got it back to Nui Dat and his CO said, "I don't want to see that vehicle without a set of 'roos on it!"  It had a set of 'roos on it by sundown.  He drove it and so did his successor in Phuc Tuy.   Wink

Now that one I believe.... had a mate who did the reconstruction in Cambodia, and was in-country on pay plus sustenance - got a sleeping spot in a local home, the girl worked in a bank, and he was giving her half his sustenance money for her to invest, and they split the rewards.  He was investigated for being in the black market..... never touched his pay.  Not sure if his wife knows everything..... or cares.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 6:47am

Sounds like a case for Hercule Poirot.
Any mysterious haircut deaths yet?

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 7:39am

What is the problem here? Of course he was sacked. You need permission to touch a student.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Brendon

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:49am

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:15pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Get ya haircut.

its a Private School and they have THEIR rules...

if you don't like it **** off to a public school whereby you can squeal like a cut pig and the teachers will come pandering...

meanwhile...

let the real students get on with Learning, dressing and having a presentable unkept appearance for school photo's without being photobombed by a Mishrat..

Absolutely!!!!

We can't have students looking like Albert Einstein, or Da Vinci, or Stravinsky!

IP Logged

Brendon

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:50am

What is needed is full-time barbers at Trinity, around the clock haircuts, even during lessons. The barber just sidles up during a lecture and starts snipping away.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print