Diana was Murdered ? (Read 687 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Diana was Murdered ?
Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:27pm

Breaking: Diana Murdered Over Charles' Elite Pedophile Ties

A dying British Intelligence agent has made a series of stunning confessions after being told that he only has a matter of weeks to live by doctors, including that he was tasked with the murder of Princess Diana because she was getting ready to divorce Prince Charles and expose his ties to an elite pedophile ring. David Zublick unseals the horrible truth in this special report!

.... many blessings

I expect this video to be wiped very soon ,

as all the other controversial ones tend to be .. so watch asap

and absorb this information if you are at all interested , yet either way be at peace

namaste

╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Diana was Murdered ?
Reply #1 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:43pm

If it's true then how did he do it?

Why was the car going at 200 km/hr?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:48pm

there are other links to this story , calling it fake ,

from news outlets owned/controlled by the freemasonic death cult and the monarchy

http://yournewswire.com/mi5-agent-killed-princess-diana/

Retired MI5 Agent Confesses On Deathbed: ‘I Killed Princess Diana’

He claims to feel “ambivalent” about Princess Diana’s death. On the one hand, Diana was “a beautiful, kind-hearted woman” who did not deserve to have her life cut short. But according to Mr. Hopkins, she was also placing the British Crown at risk:

“She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims. My boss told me she had to die – he’d received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I’d never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country.”

The next stage of the high-level conspiracy involved the media, under tight Palace control, talking to each other to “square their stories, make sure everybody was on the same page. It was a well run operation.”

“British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain,” said Mr. Hopkins.

“We got away with murder.”

The 80-year-old, spending his final weeks at home, said he expects to be taken into custody following his admissions, but says “I can’t say that I care an awful lot.” Hopkins explained that any investigation into the affair would “take forever” and be “very complicated” because there are few written records around secret MI5 activities and “most of my colleagues are already dead“.

The most important witness in the case, Mr. Hopkin’s boss, died of a heart attack in “the early 2000s” and the alleged ringleader, Prince Philip, “will never be charged with anything, of course“

[Queen Elizabeth Ordered Princess Diana Murder Says Diana’s Best Friend]

“If Prince Philip ever let himself be analyzed by a psychiatrist I’m sure he’d be diagnosed a psychopath. He has all the dark triad traits.”

Asked why he didn’t refuse the job, or expose the plot at the time, he explained “MI5 agents swear allegiance to the Crown, we can’t be impartial when it comes to the Royal family. At best I would have been done for treason, at worst Philip would have designed a grisly fate for me.”
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2018 at 8:54pm by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:01pm

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!..

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print