Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print
Why we should all be ashamed to be Australian (Read 4092 times)
BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Why we should all be ashamed to be Australian
Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:19pm

We should all be ashamed of ourselves and the way we have cowardly stood by for the last 40+ years while the indonesians have brutalised and murdered women and killed all with our government's tacit approval and continue to do to the West Papuans.

If we weren't such gutless scum we would have stepped in like good neighbors and stopped this vile behavior immediately.

If those muslim scum raped and killed hundreds of thousands of our fellow Australians we would be horrified if no-one could be fkked to come to our aid.

And these pieces of sh1t found it funny enough to write down their 'opinions' on official reports.   Angry Angry Angry

AUSTRALIA and East Timor have finally ended a longstanding feud, after the two countries yesterday signed a treaty defining a permanent maritime border.

But little has been said of research detailing the extent to which the Australian government trivialised severe human rights abuses against the Timorese in the 1970s, after they were invaded by Indonesia.

Over and over again, officials within the Fraser government were told of the mass killings, sexual violence, theft and bombing attacks taking place.

They didn’t just deny the allegations. They mocked them unmercifully.

In December 1975, shortly after Labor Prime Minister Gough Whitlam was deposed, Indonesia invaded East Timor in what was the country’s largest military operation, backed by Australia.

The new Fraser government believed the operation would be quick and peaceful. Not so.

By 1977, the situation was dire. Severe human rights abuses, massacres, beatings, rapes and forced starvation became the ugly reality for the people of East Timor. The conflict raged for 25 years and cost over 100,000 lives.

As The Diplomat recently reported, accounts of these events were made public by former military intelligence officer James Dunn, who served as Australia’s consul in Portuguese Timor.

He published a crucial report on the atrocities taking place in East Timor in the 1970s, called The Dunn Report On East Timor.

The report featured interviews with Timorese refugees in Portugal, who spoke of widespread killings, sexual violence and deliberately induced famines.

Dunn’s findings were published in Australian newspapers and sent to politicians, including his old colleagues in Foreign Affairs.

He described the brutality of Indonesia’s invasion, stating that “refugees became prisoners in the refugee camps and none of the aid channelled via the Indonesian Red Cross reached the refugees”.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/australias-disturbing-respo...

IP Logged

philperth2010
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Perth
Re: Why we should all be ashamed to be Australian
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:11pm

I agree BigOl....Australia has nothing to be proud of over it's treatment of East Timor!!!

Angry Angry Angry

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them.
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

IP Logged

Its time
Gold Member

Boot libs out

Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:17pm

Aren't there 5 or 6 religions in Indonesia ?

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:38pm

Its time wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:17pm:
Aren't there 5 or 6 religions in Indonesia ?

Yeah only 225 million or 87% are muslims including nearly everyone who is charge, sorry for not being verbose in my explanation and providing you with an accurate religious breakdown of those filthy scum.

Looks like you'll need to apologise for their behaviour toward the Timorese and Papuans elsewhere.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:42pm

philperth2010 wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:11pm:
I agree BigOl....Australia has nothing to be proud of over it's treatment of East Timor!!!

Angry Angry Angry

it sickened me to watch Aussies having to show them respect during major exercises where we only provided them with skills to better kill women and children

To know that those scumbag public servants found the rape and murder of East Timorese to be hugely funny sickens me even more.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #5 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 12:37am

This Topic was moved here from Politicians Suck by Setanta.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #6 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:28am

AND over 100,000 West Papuans killed and raids across the border by Indos and their lackeys, into New Guinea territory, killing off people who fled the bastards, and who were arming themselves with sticks and old Enfield rifles for a comeback...

It can be cold in them Highlands, brothers.... take three blankets... on your watching brief....

What kind of moral status does 'Australia' under its politicians have when it not only stands idly by, but actively aids and abets this kind of slaughter of a separate and sovereign people by actively supporting the regime that does the slaughter and invasion?

This is not the Australia we all stood for in countless ways.... a gutless, slime-sucking paradise for leeches who suck the life out of it by supporting any low-life ideology that comes along and who use it to further their own parasitism.... and by that I mean any whining group that comes along and wants preferential treatment....

Tell me I'm wrong....

I've stood against this regime for many years now.... and I suspect I will do so until the day I die - and until they unilaterally withdraw from West Papua and Timor and pay compensation to their people, which will never be enough.  Kopassus - MERDE!

Shame, Australia!  SHAME!

J'accuse!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:32am

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:42pm:
philperth2010 wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 10:11pm:

Angry Angry Angry

it sickened me to watch Aussies having to show them respect during major exercises where we only provided them with skills to better kill women and children

To know that those scumbag public servants found the rape and murder of East Timorese to be hugely funny sickens me even more.  Angry Angry Angry Angry

The only value out of the exercises was in determining the real capacity of these assassins of the innocent .... and making sure that in 'training' them they were rendered definitely vulnerable to our tactics.

Know your enemy.... honour him afterward, at his funeral.

Public servants?  Who cares... just another group of leeches.

If a global sized war breaks out - who do you think those Indo leeches will side with?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #8 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:47am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 1:28am:
AND over 100,000 West Papuans killed and raids across the border by Indos and their lackeys, into New Guinea territory, killing off people who fled the bastards, and who were arming themselves with sticks and old Enfield rifles for a comeback...

It can be cold in them Highlands, brothers.... take three blankets... on your watching brief....

What kind of moral status does 'Australia' under its politicians have when it not only stands idly by, but actively aids and abets this kind of slaughter of a separate and sovereign people by actively supporting the regime that does the slaughter and invasion?

This is not the Australia we all stood for in countless ways.... a gutless, slime-sucking paradise for leeches who suck the life out of it by supporting any low-life ideology that comes along and who use it to further their own parasitism.... and by that I mean any whining group that comes along and wants preferential treatment....

Tell me I'm wrong....

I've stood against this regime for many years now.... and I suspect I will do so until the day I die - and until they unilaterally withdraw from West Papua and Timor and pay compensation to their people, which will never be enough.  Kopassus - MERDE!

Shame, Australia!  SHAME!

J'accuse!!

Totally agree Grap

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:08am

I had an old mate, he was about 80 - we shared accommodation for a while.  He was a Lieutenant in 2/2 Commandos in ET... did the parade at the local RSL on ANZAC Day.

The whole thing about Indonesia and ET and the rest is a disgrace on this nation - a bunch of gutless wonders.

― John Adams

IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15am

Just wondering why you armchair heroes didnt actually do something about it instead of whinging on an obscure internet forum.

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #11 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:18am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:08am:
I had an old mate, he was about 80 - we shared accommodation for a while.  He was a Lieutenant in 2/2 Commandos in ET... did the parade at the local RSL on ANZAC Day.

The whole thing about Indonesia and ET and the rest is a disgrace on this nation - a bunch of gutless wonders.

What saddens me the most is that as a whole, Australia really never gave a fkk about Timor or now West Papua, these same people would scream blue murder if only a small proportion of the horrors bestowed by indonesia happen to them.

Our self-serving politicians meekly stood by while this was happening and the public servants thought is was just some fkking joke.

I for one will never forgive fraser, hawke or keating and I will never forgive those vile pigs the indonesians, the whole country could be bombed into the fkking stone age for all I care.  Angry Angry Angry

IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #12 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:20am

rhino wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15am:
Just wondering why you armchair heroes didnt actually do something about it instead of whinging on an obscure internet forum.

Like what shooting the indon soldiers while we on exercise in Shoalwater? You fkken clown!

« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:38am by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:37am

rhino wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:15am:

An invasion of one?  Yeah - that'd work, hero.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:46am

BigOl64 wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:18am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:08am:

What saddens me the most is that as a whole, Australia really never gave a fkk about Timor or now West Papua, these same people would scream blue murder if only a small proportion of the horrors bestowed by indonesia happen to them.

Our self-serving politicians meekly stood by while this was happening and the public servants thought is was just some fkking joke.

I for one will never forgive fraser, hawke or keating and I will never forgive those vile pigs the indonesians, the whole country could be bombed into the fkking stone age for all I care.  Angry Angry Angry

They are stone age with a little cash to make it look good - just to give a nice veneer over their essential savagery.

I've never been a racist, as anyone who knows me can testify - and I never put blame on the people of these states - but the clowns who strive to be the 'government' and 'power' in those nations are utter trash.

And 'diplomatically' we as a nation say it's perfectly all right for them to commit crimes against humanity under the guise of 'sovereignty of nations' - an argument that did not work for Germany in WW II  - but then Hitler did make the mistake of declaring war against the Rest of The West.

So we, as a nation once proud, stand by while crimes against humanity occur in neighbouring countries, as long as those countries are not 'at war' with us or are not an 'ally' under attack.

What a load of bullshit.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
Send Topic Print