Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Two Years for removing head scarf (Read 5467 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Two Years for removing head scarf
Reply #60 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:23pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   How is reacting to what YOU have said, "misrepresenting" it?  You've made it clear you don't like women who wear Hijab like veils.  It appears highly likely that you'd want to rip it off their heads and berate them for wearing it (despite, according to your thinking they're the real victims in this).  As I said, I am "totally and utterly amazed" that you would not, Soren.    I am the one who is admitting his error.   Tsk, tsk, that doesn't even seem to satisfy you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is why we laugh at you and hold you in such low, stinkingly low contempt, Bwian - you are a mindless drone with no ability to think - or a mindless drone who will not shrink from any lie and misrepresentation.

Stinking contempt it is, either way.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #62 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:32pm

Frank wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:03pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:12pm:
Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   How is reacting to what YOU have said, "misrepresenting" it?  You've made it clear you don't like women who wear Hijab like veils.  It appears highly likely that you'd want to rip it off their heads and berate them for wearing it (despite, according to your thinking they're the real victims in this).  As I said, I am "totally and utterly amazed" that you would not, Soren.    I am the one who is admitting his error.   Tsk, tsk, that doesn't even seem to satisfy you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

This is why we laugh at you and hold you in such low, stinkingly low contempt, Bwian - you are a mindless drone with no ability to think - or a mindless drone who will not shrink from any lie and misrepresentation.

Stinking contempt it is, either way.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.   Who cares what you laugh at?  You're a striking example of the village idiot who has lost his village.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print