Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Two Years for removing head scarf (Read 5466 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Two Years for removing head scarf
Reply #45 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:55pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:02pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 9:49pm:
So, you're persecute people 'cause they wear clothing other than you like?   My, how interesting.   So, do you like women who wear bikinis, Gordie?   Roll Eyes

Is that the only difference, idiot? Are Muslims just like Christians, Jews, atheists, Catholics, agnostics, Sikhs, gays, lesbians, bikies, druggies, Abos, goths, Lacanians - they just wear different clothes??

Well. externally it is what you appear to react to first.   Roll Eyes

So Obama, in a suit (the uniform of the English/white middle class) is a white man?? Obama in a Kenyan outfit is then a Kenyan. Mandela in a kilt is a Scotsman. Trudeau in Gujarati costume is an Indian. 

You are a completely idiotic, confused stupid little old auntie, Bwian. You have never ever been able to think straight for more than 2 seconds ahead and you are certainly not staring here.  How you haven't yet been run over by a bus is what I am wondering about - to you thee horizon is the next 2-3 seconds, at best.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Perhaps Brian has no right or even ability to get run over by a bus.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #47 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 12:21am

Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:55pm:
So, you're persecute people 'cause they wear clothing other than you like?   My, how interesting.   So, do you like women who wear bikinis, Gordie?   Roll Eyes

Is that the only difference, idiot? Are Muslims just like Christians, Jews, atheists, Catholics, agnostics, Sikhs, gays, lesbians, bikies, druggies, Abos, goths, Lacanians - they just wear different clothes??

So Obama, in a suit (the uniform of the English/white middle class) is a white man?? Obama in a Kenyan outfit is then a Kenyan. Mandela in a kilt is a Scotsman. Trudeau in Gujarati costume is an Indian. 

You are a completely idiotic, confused stupid little old auntie, Bwian. You have never ever been able to think straight for more than 2 seconds ahead and you are certainly not staring here.  How you haven't yet been run over by a bus is what I am wondering about - to you thee horizon is the next 2-3 seconds, at best.

So, you deny that it is the use of the veil which you react to first when you encounter a Muslim woman, Soren?  I am surprised.  Totally and utterly.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

rhino
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 2:45am

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:28am:
Women stay at home and look after the kids. What formal spaces exist for women in Islam?

All mosques I've seen have dedicated space for women.
  Yeah. Down the back.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 10:20am

Frank wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:26pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:10pm:

Is that the only difference, idiot? Are Muslims just like Christians, Jews, atheists, Catholics, agnostics, Sikhs, gays, lesbians, bikies, druggies, Abos, goths  - they just wear different clothes??

Gweggy McTurd is beginning to look like a lucid intellect compared to you!!!!

Lacanians?

Thank you for missing the point, as always, shite head. Amended. What idiocy do you want to profess now?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1520458573/41#41

Just one more, dear boy.

Tinted.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 1:36pm

rhino wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 2:45am:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 2:32pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 9:28am:
Women stay at home and look after the kids. What formal spaces exist for women in Islam?

All mosques I've seen have dedicated space for women.
  Yeah. Down the back.

Yeah, out the door and down the track by the waterhole with the camels.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:51pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:44am:
Shame the Persians can't reach some happy medium: I recently heard an interview of an Iranian ex-pat whose father was a policeman during the Shah era. Part of his job was to force women to remove their headscarves.

Happy medium - you mean the bints remove their own  silly rags.
But then what's  next? Becoming full members of kuffar society? Work? Take up the challenge of aiming to be  a fully realised person??

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:53pm

Frank wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:44am:
Shame the Persians can't reach some happy medium: I recently heard an interview of an Iranian ex-pat whose father was a policeman during the Shah era. Part of his job was to force women to remove their headscarves.

Happy medium - you mean the bints remove their own  silly rags.
But then what's  next? Becoming full members of kuffar society? Work? Take up the challenge of aiming to be  a fully realised person??

Lose their tintedness?

It'll never happen.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 12:21am:

So, you deny that it is the use of the veil which you react to first when you encounter a Muslim woman, Soren?  I am surprised.  Totally and utterly.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What it signifies, dufus, in the context, at the place and time.

Don't  try to be even thicker and more incomprehending than you naturally are.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #54 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:58pm

Frank wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:54pm:

Really?  So, if a woman came into your presence wearing a Hijab like veil, you wouldn't feel the urge to rip it off of her head?  I am amazed.  Totally and utterly.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 4:58pm:

Really?  So, if a woman came into your presence wearing a Hijab like veil, you wouldn't feel the urge to rip it off of her head?  I am amazed.  Totally and utterly.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Not at all. The old boy would get someone else to do it.

He'd give her a stern piece of his mind.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:10pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:00pm:

Does he do that in public?  Tsk, tsk, he should be careful, there can't be too much of that left to hand out like that!   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:34pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:10pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:00pm:

Does he do that in public?  Tsk, tsk:Smiley

No, he usually shies away. He does mean to do it, though. That's the important thing.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Reacting to a hijabi woman in the West is not restricted to ripping off hear headscarf or totally accepting her, idiot. You and your arse sniffing Paki pal are adepts at sly misrepresentation and we all know that and see it every time you try it.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #59 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:12pm

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:03pm:

Reacting to a hijabi woman in the West is not restricted to ripping off hear headscarf or totally accepting her, idiot. You and your arse sniffing Paki pal are adepts at sly misrepresentation and we all know that and see it every time you try it.

Really?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   How is reacting to what YOU have said, "misrepresenting" it?  You've made it clear you don't like women who wear Hijab like veils.  It appears highly likely that you'd want to rip it off their heads and berate them for wearing it (despite, according to your thinking they're the real victims in this).  As I said, I am "totally and utterly amazed" that you would not, Soren.    I am the one who is admitting his error.   Tsk, tsk, that doesn't even seem to satisfy you.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print