Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
How I escaped from Islam's sexual slavery (Read 11719 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How I escaped from Islam's sexual slavery
Reply #75 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 7:36pm

freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:18pm:
Gandalf how many of their fellow Shites were these militias willing to let die before they got of their arse and actually did something?

What an absurd way to prosecute your ridiculous argument FD. Even sadder that you seem not to even realise it.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #76 - Apr 6th, 2018 at 8:15pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 6th, 2018 at 7:36pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 3rd, 2018 at 9:18pm:
Gandalf how many of their fellow Shites were these militias willing to let die before they got of their arse and actually did something?

What an absurd way to prosecute your ridiculous argument FD. Even sadder that you seem not to even realise it.

You are the one who argued that these Shite Militias could have dealt with ISIS, but instead they sat back and watched ISIS kill fellow Shites because it was somehow not 'real' yet.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #77 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 11:55am

Quote:
you are the one who argued that these Shite Militias could have dealt with ISIS

By "dealt with" I of course mean they were capable of merely preventing themselves being wiped out by ISIS.

FD are you seriously arguing that the shiites being willing to watch a few of their fellow shiites die is somehow a validation of the argument that the entire shia Iraq (and beyond) would have been overran by ISIS?

This is what your case amounts to:

FD: ISIS definitely would have conquered all the shiites
Gandalf: there is no evidence or logic to this
FD: oooh how many of their own people were the shiites prepared to see die before they acted??

Be honest FD - looking at that objectively - its pretty stupid right?

Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #78 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:17pm

Quote:
By "dealt with" I of course mean they were capable of merely preventing themselves being wiped out by ISIS.

By converting to Sunni Islam?

Quote:
FD are you seriously arguing that the shiites being willing to watch a few of their fellow shiites die is somehow a validation of the argument that the entire shia Iraq (and beyond) would have been overran by ISIS?

They were incapable of stopping ISIS in it's infancy. What conclusion would you draw from that?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #79 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 2:36pm

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 1:17pm:
They were incapable of stopping ISIS in it's infancy.

Because they never even began to attack Shia areas. What conclusion would you draw from that?

So lets be clear on your line of argument here FD:

ISIS attack, and have great success in conquering dominant sunni areas, which also happened to be hostile to shia rule (both in Iraq and Syria). Therefore, because the shia had not intervened in the conquest of those non-shia areas, ipso facto, ISIS would definitely have conquered the shia.

This is your argument FD. Take a look at it, own it, and actually address the gaping holes in it. If you still can't understand those gaping holes, I suggest you are not concentrating hard enough.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #80 - Apr 9th, 2018 at 8:34pm

Quote:
Because they never even began to attack Shia areas. What conclusion would you draw from that?

Not sure. Perhaps the Shites don't have such a problem with what ISIS was up to after all. Maybe those predisposed to militancy welcomed the division of Arabia in ISIS and its shite equivalent, and shared your geographic dichotomy of what is a 'real' threat.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #81 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 9:23am

freediver wrote on Apr 9th, 2018 at 8:34pm:
Quote:

Not sure. Perhaps the Shites don't have such a problem with what ISIS was up to after all. Maybe those predisposed to militancy welcomed the division of Arabia in ISIS and its shite equivalent, and shared your geographic dichotomy of what is a 'real' threat.

FD I'd prefer you to focus on your argument that rests on the non-logic that because the Shia had not attempted to stop the ISIS conquest of sunni dominant areas, they therefore would have conquered the Shia.

Its really REALLY dumb - wouldn't you agree?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #82 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:18pm

Do you think it is a clever strategy to let Isis grow and consolidate?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #83 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:49pm

freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:18pm:

LOL how does that even remotely support your BS argument that they would have conquered all the Shiites FD? It is beyond absurd.

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #84 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 7:49pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:18pm:

LOL how does that even remotely support your BS argument that they would have conquered all the Shiites FD? It is beyond absurd.

I think the fact that the Shites were unable to stop ISIS growing is pretty good evidence that they were unable to stop ISIS growing. What is absurd is you claiming they had a cunning strategy of letting ISIS grow and consolidate.

How many fellow Shites do you think they were going to sacrifice to ISIS before they did something?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #85 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:49pm

freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:24pm:
I think the fact that the Shites were unable to stop ISIS growing is pretty good evidence that they were unable to stop ISIS growing

Even though they didn't even try?

Do you see the difference between shias defending sunni dominant areas and shias defending shia dominant areas?

Do you think there's a little issue related to priorities?

Quote:

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #86 - Apr 10th, 2018 at 9:26pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:49pm:
I think the fact that the Shites were unable to stop ISIS growing is pretty good evidence that they were unable to stop ISIS growing

Do you see the difference between shias defending sunni dominant areas and shias defending shia dominant areas?

So you think they had a strategy of letting ISIS grow and consolidate?

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #87 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:50pm

freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 9:26pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 8:49pm:

So you think they had a strategy of letting ISIS grow and consolidate?

You've gone back into idiot mode FD. Whether they did or not is completely irrelevant to your argument that they would have conquered the shia. Especially given your previous inability to demonstrate how exactly they could have "consolidated" in an barren desert shithole with a sparse population, and almost completely blockaded - not to mention at war on every front and horribly overstretched. For all we know the shia would have been happy to ignore the sunni half of the country, breakup Iraq and become part of Iran, or whatever. Who cares, it doesn't freaking matter to this point!

There is no evidence ISIS was going to overrun the shia in Iraq, let alone in Iran, and you have precisely zero arguments to support the ridiculous claim

And no amount of stupid irrelevant rhetorical questions about how the shia viewed sunni areas is going to change this.

Quote:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 7:24pm

Yes, G, but you must understand, sometimes a question is just a question.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 9:24pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 12:50pm:
There is no evidence ISIS was going to overrun the shia in Iraq, let alone in Iran, and you have precisely zero arguments to support the ridiculous claim

And no amount of stupid irrelevant rhetorical questions about how the shia viewed sunni areas is going to change this.

So the age old sunni-shia fight is over and Muslims have submitted to the Western way of looking at geo-political conflict and are now submitting to nation-state boundaries and all that apostasy and House of Islam and House War guff Mohammed was on about is all forgotten and ... er... superseded???

Really?? Get out of here.  You Muslims really think everyone else is stupid because they haven't read the Koran in Arabic, as if that was really any authority to anyone but your sucked-in selves. In reality your beliefs are up there with Master Light's Flat Earth wheeze.i

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print