Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
How I escaped from Islam's sexual slavery (Read 11661 times)
polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Re: How I escaped from Islam's sexual slavery
Reply #105 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:34pm

freediver wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:13pm:
So the army just let them get around in open territory?

What would you call it if invaders set up shop in a big chunk of our north and our army ran back to Sydney?

There were about 1000 of them FD, with not much heavy weaponry. Minus however many were already in the city, its not a huge logistical task to ship them all in undetected in regular cars like normal civilians. I believe they still had roads with normal cars going into and out of Mosul in 2014.

Or what, did you imagine them marching in file, shoulder to shoulder in formation across open desert?

What would you call it if invaders set up shop in a big chunk of our north and our army ran back to Sydney?

You can call it whatever you want FD. But personally I wouldn't call it a compelling analogy that proves that ISIL would have conquered most of the old Caliphate from Iran to Morocco.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 17th, 2018 at 4:29pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:34pm:

There were about 1000 of them FD, with not much heavy weaponry. Minus however many were already in the city, its not a huge logistical task to ship them all in undetected in regular cars like normal civilians. I believe they still had roads with normal cars going into and out of Mosul in 2014.

Or what, did you imagine them marching in file, shoulder to shoulder in formation across open desert?

You can call it whatever you want FD. But personally I wouldn't call it a compelling analogy that proves that ISIL would have conquered most of the old Caliphate from Iran to Morocco.

I don't see why not, G. You've gotta have a dream, you know. It helps if you think big.

FD's been yearning for the caliphate since Abu was around. Big shoes to fill, I know.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #107 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 7:57am

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 17th, 2018 at 2:34pm:

So ISIS sent the Iraqi army packing by driving around undetected in normal cars?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #108 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:27am

They are an insurgent army FD, thats what insurgents do - blend in and move around with the local population. They tend to get cut to pieces by armies that actually have heavy weaponry and airforces if they don't.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make - that in reality ISIS sent their mighty force of 1000 men marching in formation across open desert into Mosul - but somehow the entire Iraqi army and airforce were unable to do anything about it? Is that what you think happened? And your point is that because an entire nation's army were somehow unable to do anything about a few hundred militants exposing themselves in open formation across open desert, therefore its a cinch that the entire country would have fallen? I mean, they would have only needed a couple of hundred more to conquer Baghdad right?

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #109 - Apr 18th, 2018 at 8:21pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 18th, 2018 at 9:27am:
They are an insurgent army FD, thats what insurgents do - blend in and move around with the local population. They tend to get cut to pieces by armies that actually have heavy weaponry and airforces if they don't.

I have no idea what point you are trying to make - that in reality ISIS sent their mighty force of 1000 men marching in formation across open desert into Mosul - but somehow the entire Iraqi army and airforce were unable to do anything about it? Is that what you think happened? And your point is that because an entire nation's army were somehow unable to do anything about a few hundred militants exposing themselves in open formation across open desert, therefore its a cinch that the entire country would have fallen? I mean, they would have only needed a couple of hundred more to conquer Baghdad right?

What do you think happened to the Iraqi army?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Jun 10th, 2018 at 5:04pm

Slavery is "one of the virtues of Islam" because it provides infidels with an opportunity to become Muslims and avoid hellfire.

A romantic love story explained in four pictures.

https://twitter.com/UmmAlMumineen/status/1003738694908563457

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print