Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print
Quran demands violence to impose Islam (Read 8745 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Quran demands violence to impose Islam
Reply #90 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 5:50pm

Brian do you have the right or ability to criticise Nazism?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 5:57pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 1:26pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 11:51am:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 16th, 2018 at 12:17am:
Frank wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 6:51pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:33am:
Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:51pm:
The quote in your sig is absolutely correct and stand unrefuted.

Good to know.

So in future, are you going to desist from cynically using "superior" western values such as our freedoms to wank off about the moral superiority 'we' have over the muslims?

No? Never mind, I didn't really think so either.

another round of yawn, tsk tsk rolls eyes.

Evidence is not a 'wank', Abdul.  Western civilisation is superior to Islam in every way, no exception.

Islam is just bad news, for Muslims and everyone else. That's why Muslims are flooding to the West and nobody is trying to get into Muslim countries, except as a wage slave.

The evidence is everywhere and it's overwhelming. Islam is bad for the human soul, for social, economic, cultural development. It is a seething resentment-creed.

You signed up to it because you were filled with seething resentment and rancour and you found a vessel to pour all that discontentment into.  And now you are brewing it like the billion other Mohammedans.  No-one goes to Islam for any other reason because it offers nothing else.

That was Mohammed's rallying call and that's all there is to Islam today - resentment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  I was wondering why you came to Australia all those years ago.   Was it because collaborators with the Nazis weren't popular in Denmark after the war?    Roll Eyes

Well, I didn't come for the Muslims, Indians Asians, Islanders, Africans, that's for sure.

Yes, Australia has changed - for the better since you and your family came here, Soren.

Nazis aren't welcome here any more, you realise?  Time you flew home, back to Denmark.  I hear they need help to stop all those Muslims coming there.  Your time to shine has arrived.  Off you go!   Roll Eyes

I am not aware of any cultural or social improvement brought by Muslim, African, Islander, Chinese, Indian immigrants that did not assimilate.
The ones that assimilated and became Westernised have made great contributions.

We're still waiting to hear the marvellous contribution made by those unassimilated cheese-snorters who continue to like Danish, old boy. At last count we only had one: "discernment".

What else have you brought?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #92 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:45pm

Good to know.

So in future, are you going to desist from cynically using "superior" western values such as our freedoms to wank off about the moral superiority 'we' have over the muslims?

Evidence is not a 'wank', Abdul.  Western civilisation is superior to Islam in every way, no exception.

Islam is just bad news, for Muslims and everyone else. That's why Muslims are flooding to the West and nobody is trying to get into Muslim countries, except as a wage slave.

The evidence is everywhere and it's overwhelming. Islam is bad for the human soul, for social, economic, cultural development. It is a seething resentment-creed.

You signed up to it because you were filled with seething resentment and rancour and you found a vessel to pour all that discontentment into.  And now you are brewing it like the billion other Mohammedans.  No-one goes to Islam for any other reason because it offers nothing else.

That was Mohammed's rallying call and that's all there is to Islam today - resentment.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk.  I was wondering why you came to Australia all those years ago.   Was it because collaborators with the Nazis weren't popular in Denmark after the war?    Roll Eyes

Well, I didn't come for the Muslims, Indians Asians, Islanders, Africans, that's for sure.

Yes, Australia has changed - for the better since you and your family came here, Soren.

Nazis aren't welcome here any more, you realise?  Time you flew home, back to Denmark.  I hear they need help to stop all those Muslims coming there.  Your time to shine has arrived.  Off you go!   Roll Eyes

I am not aware of any cultural or social improvement brought by Muslim, African, Islander, Chinese, Indian immigrants that did not assimilate.
The ones that assimilated and became Westernised have made great contributions. The ones who remained as if they were still back in Shitholeistan after 2-3 generation haven't. They are a burden, a totally unnecessary burden.

You mean like the Danes are?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   I'm sorry you feel you're a burden, Soren, I really, really do.  I don't find you're a  burden at all.  "You're not heavy, you're my brother..."   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #93 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:50pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:29pm:

Grin Grin Grin  Silly cow.

You never say, 'jihadists are not welcome', or 'African or Lebanese or other ethnic crime gangs are not welcome', or 'layabout, unemployed immigrants are not welcome' or 'cheating, lying fake refugees are not welcome'.

It's only ever people who notice such things and SAY they have noticed them are not welcome and are labelled, idiotically, 'nazis'.

Perhaps it's 'cause they don't limit their comments to just gang members but instead decided to defame all Lebanese or all Muslims or all Africans or all Indians or all Chinese, etc.?  You know, like you do?  You are a Nazi, Soren.  Time you went home to Denmark where your Nazism is wanted it seems.  Time to stop the Muslim take over, time to ship some unfortunates off to some new concentration camps.  "Arbeit macht Frei"  Is emblazoned across your crest, now isn't it, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 5:57pm:

Good to know.

We're still waiting to hear the marvellous contribution made by those unassimilated cheese-snorters who continue to like Danish, old boy. At last count we only had one: "discernment".

Sydney Opera House. Danish.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #95 - Mar 17th, 2018 at 8:49pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:50pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 3:29pm:

Grin Grin Grin  Silly cow.

You never say, 'jihadists are not welcome', or 'African or Lebanese or other ethnic crime gangs are not welcome', or 'layabout, unemployed immigrants are not welcome' or 'cheating, lying fake refugees are not welcome'.

It's only ever people who notice such things and SAY they have noticed them are not welcome and are labelled, idiotically, 'nazis'.

Perhaps it's 'cause they don't limit their comments to just gang members but instead decided to defame all Lebanese or all Muslims or all Africans or all Indians or all Chinese, etc.?  You know, like you do?  You are a Nazi, Soren.  Time you went home to Denmark where your Nazism is wanted it seems.  Time to stop the Muslim take over, time to ship some unfortunates off to some new concentration camps.  "Arbeit macht Frei"  Is emblazoned across your crest, now isn't it, Soren?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Time to take your medication, mad cow.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm

Frank wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 8:47pm:

Good to know.

Don't come that one with us, old boy. Joern Utsen wasn't an immigrant, he was a contractor.

And our Boongs discovered Danish long before you people, that's for shure.

They invented a stick.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:31pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 17th, 2018 at 7:45pm:

Good to know.

The ones that assimilated and became Westernised have made great contributions. The ones who remained as if they were still back in Shitholeistan after 2-3 generation haven't. They are a burden, a totally unnecessary burden.

You mean like the Danes are?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   I'm sorry you feel you're a burden, Soren, I really, really do.  I don't find you're a  burden at all.  "You're not heavy, you're my brother..."   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

Well, hardly a brother. These people are tribal. They form ghettos. They refuse to assimilate.

Still, it's probably cheaper to let them in than to carpetbomb them. And besides, unlike your Hun, we British have manners.

Roger them.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #98 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:49pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Good to know.

Don't come that one with us, old boy. Joern Utsen wasn't an immigrant, he was a contractor.

They invented a stick.

And they stuck it up you, paki arse bandit.  And you feel really welcome to country.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:25pm

Frank wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 8:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 19th, 2018 at 7:27pm:

Good to know.

They invented a stick.

And they stuck it up you, paki arse bandit.  And you feel really welcome to country.

Yeah. I grew here. You imported a cheese.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:25pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:25pm:

Your brain, on the other hand, grew in Islamabad.

What a perfect name. Islam a bad. They made it their capital. Say no more.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #101 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 8:25am

Frank wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:25pm:
What a perfect name. Islam a bad. They made it their capital. Say no more.

Grin - Due credit for that.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #102 - Mar 23rd, 2018 at 12:27pm

Frank wrote on Mar 22nd, 2018 at 6:25pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 20th, 2018 at 9:25pm:

Your brain, on the other hand, grew in Islamabad.

Only in a spiritual sense, old boy. Mind you, I've always been more of a Lahore man myself.

University of Balogney, innit.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 
Send Topic Print