Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print
Quran demands violence to impose Islam (Read 8785 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Quran demands violence to impose Islam
Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:35am

Another display of hypocrisy from Brian. When presented with verses 8:39 and 2:193 as examples of the Quran instructing Muslims to use violence to spread religion, Brian defended the verses, saying he though they were OK, and accused me of taking out of context and also misquoting. The two verses are pretty much identical. Here is 8:139, with the surrounding verses. It even contains instructions on dividing up the spoils of war.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=39

Mohsin Khan:

34 And why should not Allah punish them while they stop (men) from Al-Masjid-al-Haram, and they are not its guardians? None can be its guardian except Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2), but most of them know not.

35 Their Salat (prayer) at the House (of Allah, i.e. the Ka'bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands. Therefore taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve.

36 Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcomed. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell.

37 In order that Allah may distinguish the wicked (disbelievers, polytheists and doers of evil deeds) from the good (believers of Islamic Monotheism and doers of righteous deeds), and put the wicked (disbelievers, polytheists and doers of evil deeds) one on another, heap them together and cast them into Hell. Those! it is they who are the losers.

38 Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

40 And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Protector and Supporter, etc.), (what) an Excellent Maula, and (what) an Excellent Helper!

41 Know that whatever property you may gain, one fifth belongs to God, the Messenger, the kindred, orphans, the needy and those who need money while on a journey. (This is the law) if you believe in God and what We revealed to Our Servant on the Day of Distinction (Badr) when the armies confronted each other. God has power over all things.

Verse 2:193

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=193

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Brian's response:

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:29pm:
Why quote only half the verse, FD?

Appears to be OK to me, FD.  A general instruction to fight those that do harm to Muslims.   Interesting that yet again you misquote and do not provide the whole quote.  Tsk, tsk.

In the very same discussion, Brian had just finished explaining that two verses from the Biblical New Testament are an instruction for Christians to use violence to impose Christianity on people. This was, of course, also a lie. Brian did not quote the verses, perhaps because this particular idiocy had been explained to him many times before. Instead he changed tac and complained that Christian terrorists use Luke 19:27 to justify terrorism. He also could not provide a single example of that.

Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
Quote:
But why did you include the new testament verses? Neither one of them are instructions to followers.

Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD.    Roll Eyes

Crap. Who has cited Luke 19:27? And does this not indicate to you the lack of direct support for terrorism in the NT, if that is what they have to go with?

Christian Terrorists, FD.   

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:33pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
Thanks Brian. I am surprised you didn't reassure us that no gay people are currently plummeting to the ground as we speak.

Are you aware of any verses in the bible or any other religious book other than the Quran that instructs followers to use violence to impose the religion on people?

Deuteronomy 17
Deuteronomy 13
Numbers 31
Luke 19:27
Matthew 10:34

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Quran demands violence to impose Islam
Reply #1 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:00am

"often quoted" eh?

Is the apologist idiot still desperately googling to dig himself out from under another brain blurt in his continuing strenuous efforts to exonerate Islam and never criticise it?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:21am

Quran demands violence to impose Islam

Yes it does.

The more power and authority [to act] that is given to the followers of ISLAM [who are allowed to live among us],
the more openly those followers of ISLAM will reveal and declare their true intent, towards us.

The intent of moslem communities, who are living within non-moslem host nations,
is a 'snowball', rolling down hill, gathering mass.

Listen to the words, coming out of the lips of moslems, who are living among us....

Quote:

"Our dawa should be the dawa that attacks their [kufur] system, and we replace it with ISLAM."

"We want the whole of [kufur] society to bow down to Allah."

"This is our dawa my dear brothers and sisters."

"[do you think that our dawa will change their [kufur] society] Without attacking the law and order ?"

"...we need to behead democracy from its roots....take it, kill it, from its roots. That's what we need to do."

"We should hate it so much, my dear brothers. That every day, we should attack their [kufur] system."

"....We need to attack the law and order."

"....We need to turn around, and to attack the [kufur] society."

Islam - Religion of peace (see!!)
  6 min
https://youtu.be/i96nYYcEKNw

Listen to what normal moslems [in Norway] are saying,
         while they talk about      practicing their religion,     in Europe.

They are reinforcing, within themselves, what their faith,     mainstream ISLAM,     allows and requires.

-------- >

What Normal Muslims Think - And Europe Fails to Understand
           3 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD7SfPvI_xw

The murderous intent, that is revealed in those who are followers of ISLAM, is not isolated to those who DO NOT live in Australia.

LAWLESSNESS and MURDER,
is being promoted by the followers of ISLAM, who are living among us, here in Australia, today

WITNESS, good 'Aussie' moslems,
who are living among us, here in Australia, today,
behind closed doors,
teaching their children how to practice ISLAM.....

Quote:

"You're never too young to be a homicidal maniac for Allah!"

- 'Aussie' moslem child, being taught 'how to practice ISLAM', in Australia.

------------- >

Muslims brainwash children in Australia
  -------- >   goto 43 sec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krk5piUzp1E

And 'these people' who live in the West, and who are expressing their wish to destroy us, and to replace our society with ISLAM [ISLAMIC law], are not a tiny minority of 'extremists'.

They are,
followers of mainstream ISLAM.

They are moslems.

And they are promoting what ISLAM itself urges.

They are insisting [within their own community] to the widespread adherence [in society], to the mainstream precepts and the mainstream tenets of ISLAM.

Quote:

"In Germany, 47% of Muslims believe Sharia is more important than German law.

In Sweden, 52% of Muslims believe that Sharia is more important than Swedish law."

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11782/europe-islam-polls

COMMENT, IN SAME ARTICLE....
Quote:

Hybird • Feb 4, 2018 at 03:53

These percentages, of course, only represent those who were confident enough to tell the truth to the pollsters.
The real figures will probably be much higher.

ALSO.....
The attitudes of moslem communities, from around the globe,        towards 'extremism' and towards the desirability of introducing ISLAMIC law....
https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/opinion-polls.aspx

Quote:

Live in peace till strong enough to wage jihad, says UK Deoband scholar to Muslims

London, Sept.8 [2007]

A Deobandi scholar believes Muslims should preach peace till they are strong enough to undertake a jihad, or a holy war.

Justice Muhammad Taqi Usmani was quoted by the BBC as saying that Muslims should live peacefully in countries such as Britain, where they have the freedom to practise Islam, only until they gain enough power to engage in battle.

A former Sharia judge in Pakistan's Supreme Court, 64-year-old Usmani, is...a regular visitor to Britain.
Polite and softly spoken....

He agreed that it was wrong to suggest that the entire non-Muslim world was intent on destroying Islam, but justifies an aggressive military jihad as a means of establishing global Islamic supremacy.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article2409833.ece

Google,
we smile to the face "while our hearts curse them"

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:25am

Yadda said.....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1409991405/8#8
Quote:

Promoting and encouraging violent and unlawful acts is illegal.

We live in a country in which the people supposedly respect the rule of law.

Without widespread respect for the law of the land, we [our Australian society] would descend into being like Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, etc, etc - which is exactly what moslems are trying to achieve.

Moslems want to destroy all of the institutions in Australia, which help to maintain a peaceful and functioning society.

SUGGESTION;
If you live in Australia and you don't like what ISLAM promotes then you should contact your federal parliamentary representative - EXPLAIN TO HIM/HER WHY YOU DO NOT LIKE ISLAM AND MOSLEMS - and encourage your federal parliamentary representative to try to get ISLAM lawfully declared a proscribed [banned] group in Australia.

Act within the law.

Otherwise we are no better than moslems.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:03am

freediver wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 7:35am:
Another display of hypocrisy from Brian. When presented with verses 8:39 and 2:193 as examples of the Quran instructing Muslims to use violence to spread religion, Brian defended the verses, saying he though they were OK, and accused me of taking out of context and also misquoting. The two verses are pretty much identical. Here is 8:139, with the surrounding verses. It even contains instructions on dividing up the spoils of war.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=39

Mohsin Khan:

34 And why should not Allah punish them while they stop (men) from Al-Masjid-al-Haram, and they are not its guardians? None can be its guardian except Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V.2:2), but most of them know not.

35 Their Salat (prayer) at the House (of Allah, i.e. the Ka'bah at Makkah) was nothing but whistling and clapping of hands. Therefore taste the punishment because you used to disbelieve.

36 Verily, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to hinder (men) from the Path of Allah, and so will they continue to spend it; but in the end it will become an anguish for them. Then they will be overcomed. And those who disbelieve will be gathered unto Hell.

37 In order that Allah may distinguish the wicked (disbelievers, polytheists and doers of evil deeds) from the good (believers of Islamic Monotheism and doers of righteous deeds), and put the wicked (disbelievers, polytheists and doers of evil deeds) one on another, heap them together and cast them into Hell. Those! it is they who are the losers.

38 Say to those who have disbelieved, if they cease (from disbelief) their past will be forgiven. But if they return (thereto), then the examples of those (punished) before them have already preceded (as a warning).

39 And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and polytheism: i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [in the whole of the world]. But if they cease (worshipping others besides Allah), then certainly, Allah is All-Seer of what they do.

40 And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Maula (Patron, Lord, Protector and Supporter, etc.), (what) an Excellent Maula, and (what) an Excellent Helper!

41 Know that whatever property you may gain, one fifth belongs to God, the Messenger, the kindred, orphans, the needy and those who need money while on a journey. (This is the law) if you believe in God and what We revealed to Our Servant on the Day of Distinction (Badr) when the armies confronted each other. God has power over all things.

Verse 2:193

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=2&verse=193

Mohsin Khan: And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Brian's response:

Why quote only half the verse, FD?

Appears to be OK to me, FD.  A general instruction to fight those that do harm to Muslims.   Interesting that yet again you misquote and do not provide the whole quote.  Tsk, tsk.

In the very same discussion, Brian had just finished explaining that two verses from the Biblical New Testament are an instruction for Christians to use violence to impose Christianity on people. This was, of course, also a lie. Brian did not quote the verses, perhaps because this particular idiocy had been explained to him many times before. Instead he changed tac and complained that Christian terrorists use Luke 19:27 to justify terrorism. He also could not provide a single example of that.

Quote:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 2:15pm:
Quote:
But why did you include the new testament verses? Neither one of them are instructions to followers.

Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD.    Roll Eyes

Crap. Who has cited Luke 19:27? And does this not indicate to you the lack of direct support for terrorism in the NT, if that is what they have to go with?

Christian Terrorists, FD.   

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:33pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
Thanks Brian. I am surprised you didn't reassure us that no gay people are currently plummeting to the ground as we speak.

Are you aware of any verses in the bible or any other religious book other than the Quran that instructs followers to use violence to impose the religion on people?

Deuteronomy 17
Deuteronomy 13
Numbers 31
Luke 19:27
Matthew 10:34

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why aren't you quoting the Bible, FD?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #5 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:12am

Most muzlim fanatics cite the Koran as the justification for horrendous atrocities against infidels. Some have tried to claim validity for random atrocities against the general public by vague allusions to westerners mistreatment of muslims. But if it was not for these muzlim atrocities dating from the late 1970s until now, the non-muzlim world would not give a sh1!t about Islam. And that may be part of the problem. After all, they do have to admit privately what their religion-soaked culture has done for human progress - at the last estimate, bugger all.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:01pm

Quote:

Gandalf get's upset when I do quote bombs. He has started deleting my posts again. In any case, it was Brian who cited it. I'm happy to leave it at "you'd have to be an idiot to conclude that NT verse is instructing Christians to use violence to impose their religion". If you have a different interpretation, feel free to take up the cause.

IP Logged

Secret Wars
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:02pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:03am:

I'm curious.

FD was quoting Brian, why not ask Brian why he didn't quote the Bible.  Cool  Though I am not at all curious why you didn't. 

But since you have waded in to defend a fellow apologist why not help him out by finding something that substantiates his claim the verses he references, ...note not quoted,  Roll Eyes are in his words, "Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD."

Complete with his signature little rolling eyes to indicate if you didn't know that you must be a compete numpty.

So, being "often quoted" in justification of terrorism should be easy enough to find and present.

Have at it. 

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #8 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:05pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 11:12am:
Most muzlim fanatics cite the Koran as the justification for horrendous atrocities against infidels. Some have tried to claim validity for random atrocities against the general public by vague allusions to westerners mistreatment of muslims. But if it was not for these muzlim atrocities dating from the late 1970s until now, the non-muzlim world would not give a sh1!t about Islam. And that may be part of the problem. After all, they do have to admit privately what their religion-soaked culture has done for human progress - at the last estimate, bugger all.

They destroyed pretty much all of western civilisation, save for the European fringe, minus of course much of the southern coastline which was depopulated by Muslims in their never ending quest for sex slaves. I'd guess Islam set back the course of human development by half a Millenium.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 4:59pm

I'm curious.

If you know what it commands so well,     why don't you quote the Bible    Karnal ?

Mattyfisk wrote on Jun 16th, 2017 at 9:56pm:

4. The Torah, the foundational text of the Jews, incites wholesale violence, slaughter, torture and barbarity.             
THAT IS A LIE - No it doesn't

Everybody knows this.             
No they don't.    Only an ignorant, unread person, who had not studied those texts could be deceived into believing that.

Getting "Old Testament" on someone means to overcome someone through hardship and torture.             
No it doesn't

There are specific instructions in the Old Testament on which behaviours deserve execution and the mode of execution.               
True - But these punishments relate to covenant breaking [which was very, very serious, because it related to promises which were made to their God], and to criminal behaviour.

There is specific encouragement to go out and kill other tribes and seize their land, women and livestock.             
God called upon his people to cleanse the land of Israel, by killing a very specific set of peoples who inhabited the land of Israel. And the Israelites were to [one time] kill everything that drew breath.    Deuteronomy 20:16-18

There are exemplars, such as King David, held up as warrior role models.             
THAT IS A LIE - God actually rebuked David, firstly as an adulterer and a murderer, and later, said that as a 'bloody man' he, David, was unfit for a Holy task.

And finally, the Jews are exhempt from any universal justice in this regard because they're (a) following G_d's orders and (b) they're G_d's chosen people.             
THAT IS A LIE - The Israelites were to be an example to other peoples and nations, and were to be a Holy and righteous people.   Deuteronomy 4:5-8     In the O.T. texts, the God of Israel, specifically called upon his people to be righteous and Holy.

My responses to Karnal, are cited in Reply #32   of that thread.

Scripture explains that the God of Israel was offended by the specific behaviours of the people who occupied HIS land.

That is the reason given, why they all had to be killed.

Deuteronomy 18:9
When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.

Deuteronomy 20:17
....thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
18  That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.

IP Logged

miketrees
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 5:29pm

Just don't read any of Brian's self loathing posts.

Which is all of them.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:31am

Secret Wars wrote on Mar 6th, 2018 at 2:02pm:

I'm curious.

FD was quoting Brian, why not ask Brian why he didn't quote the Bible.  Cool  Though I am not at all curious why you didn't. 

But since you have waded in to defend a fellow apologist why not help him out by finding something that substantiates his claim the verses he references, ...note not quoted,  Roll Eyes are in his words, "Because they are often quoted by Christian Terrorists to justify their Terrorism, FD."

Complete with his signature little rolling eyes to indicate if you didn't know that you must be a compete numpty.

So, being "often quoted" in justification of terrorism should be easy enough to find and present.

Have at it. 

Oh, I'm happy to be educated, Secret, but I can see nothing in the New Testament that justifies wholesale slaughter.

As Y points out above, these orders are contained in the Old Testament. FD won't quote them because G told him not to use quote bombs.

Cunning, no?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #12 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm

Quote:
Oh, I'm happy to be educated, Secret, but I can see nothing in the New Testament that justifies wholesale slaughter.

How about the Quran?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:51am

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:08pm:
Quote:

How about the Quran?

We've been through all the verses, FD, you know the answer to that.

Why do you ask?

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 1:37pm

The answers to the verses in the qur'an?

Well as the grand mufti once said: "a houri with a cork mutti knows that".

Australian National Security Listed terrorist organisations

•Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Listed 14 November 2002, re-listed 5 November 2004, 3 November 2006, 1 November 2008, 29 October 2010, 12 July 2013 and 28 June 2016

•Al-Murabitun
Listed 5 November 2014, re-listed 2 November 2017

•Al-Qa'ida (AQ)
Listed 21 October 2002, re-listed 1 September 2004, 26 August 2006, 9 August 2008, 22 July 2010, 12 July 2013 and 28 June 2016

•Al-Qa'ida in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)
Listed 26 November 2010, re-listed 26 November 2013 and 26 November 2016.

•Al-Qa’ida in the Indian Subcontinent (AQIS)
Listed 28 November 2016

•Al-Qa’ida in the Lands of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
Listed 14 November 2002, re-listed 5 November 2004, 3 November 2006, 9 August 2008, 22 July 2010, 12 July 2013 and 28 June 2016

•Al-Shabaab
Listed 22 August 2009, re-listed 18 August 2012 and 11 August 2015

•Boko Haram
Listed 26 June 2014 and re-listed 27 June 2017.

•Hamas' Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades
Listed 9 November 2003, re-listed 5 June 2005, 7 October 2005, 8 September 2007, 8 September 2009, 18 August 2012 and 11 August 2015

•Hizballah's External Security Organisation (ESO)
Listed 5 June 2003, re-listed 5 June 2005, 25 May 2007, 16 May 2009, 12 May 2012 and 2 May 2015

•Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Listed 11 April 2003, re-listed 11 April 2005, 31 March 2007, 14 March 2009, 10 March 2012, 3 March 2015 and 3 March 2018

•Islamic State
Formerly listed as Al-Qa’ida in Iraq—2 March 2005, re-listed 17 Feb 2007, 1 Nov 2008, 29 Oct 2010, 12 July 2013. Formerly listed as Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant on 14 Dec 2013. Listed 11 July 2014 as Islamic State and re-listed 1 July 2017.

•Islamic State East Asia
Listed 8 September 2017

•Islamic State in Libya (IS-Libya)
Listed 28 November 2016

•Islamic State Khorasan Province
2 November 2017

•Islamic State Sinai Province (IS-Sinai)
Listed 28 November 2016.

•Jabhat al-Nusra
Listed 29 June 2013, re-listed 28 June 2016 and amended on 4 November 2016 to include alias Jabhat Fatah al-Sham.

•Jaish-e-Mohammad
Listed 11 April 2003, re-listed 11 April 2005, 31 March 2007, 14 March 2009, 10 March 2012, 3 March 2015 and 3 March 2018.

•Jamiat ul-Ansar (JuA)
Formerly known as Harakat Ul-Mujahideen—Listed 14 November 2002, re-listed 5 November 2004, 3 November 2006, 1 November 2008, 29 October 2010, 12 July 2013 and 28 June 2016

•Jemaah Islamiyah (JI)
Listed 27 October 2002, re-listed 1 September 2004, 26 August 2006, 9 August 2008, 22 July 2010, 12 July 2013 and 28 June 2016

•Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK)
Listed 17 December 2005, re-listed 28 September 2007, 8 September 2009, 18 August 2012 and 11 August 2015

•Lashkar-e Jhangvi
Listed 11 April 2003, re-listed 11 April 2005, 31 March 2007, 14 March 2009, 10 March 2012, 3 March 2015 and 3 March 2018.

•Lashkar-e-Tayyiba
Listed 9 November 2003, re-listed 5 June 2005, 7 October 2005, 8 September 2007, 8 September 2009, 18 August 2012 and 11 August 2015

•Palestinian Islamic Jihad
Listed 3 May 2004, re-listed 5 June 2005, 7 October 2005, 8 September 2007, 8 September 2009, 18 August 2012 and 11 August 2015

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
Send Topic Print