Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
White South Africans flooding back to SA (Read 2906 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: White South Africans flooding back to SA
Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:23pm

Voertrekker!  Raus!  Der train for der Konzentrationslager is vaiting...

One thing I never forgot about the 'peaceful takeover' by Blacks in Sud Afriqua was a 'white supremacist' who was wounded by a native soldier, and asked for a doctor - instead he was executed out of hand by a soldier, and the cameras pushed out of the way while this took place.

Hardly an auspicious beginning, eh, Kaffir Luvvahs?

Imagine if that situation had been reversed........

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:38pm

SA is going to perish, it has run out of water.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:31pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Sounds like a good idea. Didn't the whites confiscate this land in the first instance?

I'll get the minister for South Africa, Grappler, right on to it.

Grappler is turning blather into a WMD.

The vast majority of black South Africans are either migrants of people from other parts of Africa or offspring of the migrants. Even by year 1900, that was true. For black Africans to say that they have more rights to South Africa than white South African born people, it is a real nonsense.

It's existing and prospective laws. What's 'right' is usually decided by the majority.

White South Africans screwed it up just like Australians did with Australian blacks. However, whites could not defeat an overwhelming majority. Whites denied the blacks all the things, and more, you are now claiming the whites are being denied.

An army of 5 million Grapplers, Unsubrockys, and their ilk could not reverse the situation now.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #18 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 1:18am

An army of 5 million people taking on black South Africans would do a lot of damage to the 'power' black people have in South Africa.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 5:53am

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 10:41am

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:31pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 1:31pm:
Sounds like a good idea. Didn't the whites confiscate this land in the first instance?

I'll get the minister for South Africa, Grappler, right on to it.

Grappler is turning blather into a WMD.

The vast majority of black South Africans are either migrants of people from other parts of Africa or offspring of the migrants. Even by year 1900, that was true. For black Africans to say that they have more rights to South Africa than white South African born people, it is a real nonsense.

It's existing and prospective laws. What's 'right' is usually decided by the majority.

White South Africans screwed it up just like Australians did with Australian blacks. However, whites could not defeat an overwhelming majority. Whites denied the blacks all the things, and more, you are now claiming the whites are being denied.

An army of 5 million Grapplers, Unsubrockys, and their ilk could not reverse the situation now.

Give me the US Seventh Fleet and I'll knock 'em back far enough and long enough to get the airlift choppers in and out of Jo'berg like Saigon... Whites Only....... and Indian descendants - they're good Kaffirs - OUR Kaffirs.....

What will the Kaffirs do with the Indians there?  Are they to be viewed as Blecks or as invaders?  Methinks their position would be worse than that of Whites, since the Kaffirs want to return the place to the good old Zulu days of killing off your neighbours en masse.

Maybe like good old Rwanda, the Blecks will decide that the half-castes are getting things too good and are rich like the Jews in Germany were supposed to be, and start killing them.

Bit of the old ethnic cleansing on the kraal porch never hurt nobody.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 10th, 2018 at 5:36pm

[urlhttps://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/special-features/in-depth/silent-slaughter/news-story/4414fffcd12b3bd28e2e9c5cf94a6879][/url]

Reporter PAUL TOOHEY and photographer GARY RAMAGE find a white minority in South Africa being murdered and tortured off their farms — as their families in Australia watch on helpless.

IN KIMBERLEY, where the diamonds are dug, Rikkie Alsemgeest had a funny feeling on the afternoon of January 23. Normally she stays at her own home in town on weeknights and only overnights on the farm of her 86-year-old partner, Piet Els, on weekends.

Something told her to stay with Piet that Tuesday night.

At first, they first thought the noises were the farm cats. Then four black men wearing hoodies and holding torches broke through to their bedroom. Rikkie is 67. Her pyjama pants were stripped from her and she was digitally raped as Piet was belted with an iron bar.

Unlike many white farmers, Piet hadn’t installed electric fences and guard dogs on his 400ha beef farm.

He’d been a friend of Nelson Mandela and, as a wealthy man, was known as someone black people could ring for help. He thought reputation was his protection.

But there is little defence for white South African farmers, rich or poor.

A battered and bruised Piet Els after being attacked on his farm.
A battered and bruised Piet Els after being attacked on his farm.
They are being targeted in ruthless opportunistic crimes and what appears to be an orchestrated terror campaign — so much so that some of their families in Australia believe they should be treated as refugees.

The violence that accompanies farm attacks — which hit a record 400-plus last year, with one or two farmers killed every week — is so abnormally cruel that many whites feel certain they are being sent a message to leave the land.

Kimberley businesswoman Rikkie Alsemgeest.
Kimberley businesswoman Rikkie Alsemgeest.
Holes drilled through the feet of elderly women. People burned alive. Women raped and bashed. Men shot dead in front of their wives and children. Rikkie and Piet were both burned with a household iron.

“I said, ‘I will show you where the safe is,’” said Rikkie.

“They hit me on the side of my head. We went to the room where the study is. Piet’s eye was all swollen. He was so confused and couldn’t get the code in. Every time he put in a number they hit him again. They hit me across my legs with a steel pipe, and across my chest.

“Then they tied me to a chair and came with a steam iron they found in the kitchen and burned me here (on her inside knee). But Piet they burned on his back in three or four places and burned on the back of his leg. They stripped off his skin.”

When we spoke to Rikkie, the attack was fresh and Piet was in ICU. Like others, she talked about the event like it had happened to someone else. She was strong, but traumatised.

Piet was so confused by raining blows he couldn’t remember the safe’s combination. Rikkie didn’t know the numbers and told the men where they could find a

grinder.

“And they did. I thought Piet was dead because he was lying on the floor. They put a cloth in my face and tied me to the chair. They stripped off my top. I was naked. They put some tape over my face and eyes. They took my breast and twisted, humiliating me, not saying a word.”

They cut open the safe and took jewellery. Several of the men were caught and are being prosecuted. But in most farm attacks, no one is arrested.

Rikkie is a sophisticated woman who understands the wrongs of Apartheid. Both she and her partner wanted to be part of Mandela’s dream. Even now, she does not want to leave.

“This will not run me out of Kimberley,” she says. “Why not? Because then they win. A lot of South Africans went to Australia, New Zealand and the UK. It hasn’t helped this country.”

He’d been a friend of Nelson Mandela and, as a wealthy man, was known as someone black people could ring for help. He thought reputation was his protection.

But there is little defence for white South African farmers, rich or poor.

They are being targeted in ruthless opportunistic crimes and what appears to be an orchestrated terror campaign — so much so that some of their families in Australia believe they should be treated as refugees.

The violence that accompanies farm attacks — which hit a record 400-plus last year, with one or two farmers killed every week — is so abnormally cruel that many whites feel certain they are being sent a message to leave the land.
Holes drilled through the feet of elderly women. People burned alive. Women raped and bashed. Men shot dead in front of their wives and children. Rikkie and Piet were both burned with a household iron.

“I said, ‘I will show you where the safe is,’” said Rikkie.

“They hit me on the side of my head. We went to the room where the study is. Piet’s eye was all swollen. He was so confused and couldn’t get the code in. Every time he put in a number they hit him again. They hit me across my legs with a steel pipe, and across my chest.

“Then they tied me to a chair and came with a steam iron they found in the kitchen and burned me here (on her inside knee). But Piet they burned on his back in three or four places and burned on the back of his leg. They stripped off his skin.”

if unfor is still banned I guess he wont read this....

and this is only half of what is printed. is this mending broken fences???... will this feed the black Sth African of the future???.... Sad Sad Sad

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print