Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
And the educated world boycotts Israel? (Read 3182 times)
bogarde73
Gold Member

Anti-Global & Contra Mundum

And the educated world boycotts Israel?
Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:23pm

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/11972/palestinians-israel-school-curriculum

◾A recent study of Palestinian textbooks found that Palestinian children are being taught to glorify and value terrorism and violence. The Palestinian Authority and its Minister of Education, Sabri Saidam, want Arab schools in Jerusalem to teach the students why Muslims should be killing Jews.

◾"Within the pages of the textbooks, children are being taught to be expendable. Messages such as: 'The Volcano of My Revenge'; 'The Longing of my Blood for my Land'; and 'I Shall Sacrifice My Blood to Saturate the Land' suffuse the [Palestinian] curriculum. Math books use numbers of dead martyrs to teach arithmetic. The vision of an Arab Palestine includes the entirety of what is now Israel, defined as the '1948 Occupied Territories.'" — IMPACT-se.

◾How come the Arab citizens of Israel have never complained about the Israeli educational system? The answer is because they evidently like the education that Israel has been offering them. It teaches them to value life, freedom of speech and democracy, and Arab Israelis admire it. They love the education Israel offers them because it does not demonize any race or group of people. They love it because it does not teach them to kill Jews, but to live with them in peace and security. This is the truth that the Palestinian Authority does not want to hear. This is the truth that it does not want the rest of the world to hear.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Re: And the educated world boycotts Israel?
Reply #1 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:24pm

But we all know - but some of us can't admit - what the so-called liberal/progressive mindset has done to education in the educated world.

Know the enemies of a civil society by their public behaviour, by their fraudulent claim to be liberal-progressive, by their propensity to lie and, above all, by their attachment to authoritarianism.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:36pm

Israel is doing the same thing that other countries are sanctioned for.

Occupation of a country, oppression, subjugation, violation of Geneva accords, imprisonment.

Gaza is a major Israeli atrocity against humanity.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm

Crap.
Israel is a shining light in the middle of a swamp of medieval filth and ignorance, held back from improvement by a badly-degraded gene pool and an ideology of suppression and hatred of advancement.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:41pm

bogarde73 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Crap.
Israel is a shining light in the middle of a swamp of medieval filth and ignorance, held back from improvement by a badly-degraded gene pool and an ideology of suppression and hatred of advancement.

They're in Bogarde73's house?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:57pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:36pm:
Israel is doing the same thing that other countries are sanctioned for.

Occupation of a country, oppression, subjugation, violation of Geneva accords, imprisonment.

Gaza is a major Israeli atrocity against humanity.

Israel is not against humanity, only against Hamas and Hezb'allah. But we are all against such terrorists  - aren't we?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:53pm

Unforgivable isn't. But he's from the subterranean world of liberal/progressivism aka tear down everything good & great that the West has built in the last two millennia.

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #7 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:01pm

Crap.

Nicely put. The reality of Israel is that the intelligent open-minded Palestinians would be happy to have Israeli government and entrepreneurial talents, which are light-years ahead of anything the Arabs ever came up with. The opposition to Israel is religious and the Islamists have taken over Palestinian life crushing out any objective view of the situation. They are so pig-headed that they would rather remain poor than admit their culture is a failure.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #8 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:29pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:01pm:
Crap.

Nicely put. The reality of Israel is that the intelligent open-minded Palestinians would be happy to have Israeli government and entrepreneurial talents, which are light-years ahead of anything the Arabs ever came up with. The opposition to Israel is religious and the Islamists have taken over Palestinian life crushing out any objective view of the situation. They are so pig-headed that they would rather remain poor than admit their culture is a failure.

Nobody loves invaders, occupiers, and oppressors. That's why all former colonies deposed the colonial powers. Some peacefully and some by force.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #9 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:10pm

Crap.

... and who's the
AGGRESSOR
?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 7:09am

The maps should be labelled Jewish land and Muzlim land. It would all be one, with a European style of government, if the Arabs had not tried to push the Jews into the sea for the simple reason that they are not Muzlims. When they were humiliated militarily, the Arabs abandoned their Muzlim brothers in Palestine. But being so fixated on revenge, the Muzlims started murdering and maiming any non-muzlim anywhere in the world. Its about religion.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 12:19pm

issuevoter wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 7:09am:
The maps should be labelled Jewish land and Muzlim land. It would all be one, with a European style of government, if the Arabs had not tried to push the Jews into the sea for the simple reason that they are not Muzlims. When they were humiliated militarily, the Arabs abandoned their Muzlim brothers in Palestine. But being so fixated on revenge, the Muzlims started murdering and maiming any non-muzlim anywhere in the world. Its about religion.

Issue Voter is certainly on a hate crusade against Muslims.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 6:53pm

Questions, to all those who insist that the Israelis stole land that belonged to the Palestinian people....

Was there ever a 'Palestinian' state in history?

And who were the 'Palestinian people'?

Could you answer some basic questions about the historic 'country' of Palestine:

1. When was it founded and by whom?
2. What language did the Palestinians speak?
3. What writing [script] did they use?
4. What manuscripts did they leave?
5. What was their religion?
6. Where are their temples?
7. What monuments attest to their existence?
8. What were its borders?
9. What was the name of its capital?
10. What were its major cities?
11. What constituted the basis of its economy?
12. What was the name of the currency that they used?
13. What was its form of government?
14. What achievements have they accomplished?
15. What other peoples did Palestine interact with?
16. Where can one find any [historic] records, wherein the country of Palestine and its people are mentioned?
17. What archaeological sites can one name?
18. Where can one find the recorded history of these people?
19. Whom did they conquer?, or, were conquered by?
20. Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation [or doubt]?
21. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
22. Can anyone name at least five Palestinian leaders [before Arafat]?
23. Finally, since there is no such recognised country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?

Further, why did these proud 'Palestinians' between 1948 and 1967, passively, allow themselves to be occupied by the Jordanians in the 'West Bank', and by the Egyptians in Gaza?

Those Q's  [above] are taken from;

Part 142 - Palestine and Palestinians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04iGfi9No6M

Q.
Was one of the great 'Palestinian' statesmen, Yasser Arafat???

That guy who was a Nobel peace prize winner???

Google
Arafat died a billionaire

...while his adoring people, lived in tents, and in ghettos.

THE TRUTH....
Prior to WWI, 'Palestine' was merely a small administered territory, a small part of the Ottoman empire.

It had no formal existence as a national homeland.

Q.
Why do the 'Palestinian' people still exist today, as refugees?

Q.
Why can't the poor 'Palestinian' refugees be absorbed into surrounding moslems states [especially Jordan!] ???

A.
Because the poor 'Palestinian' refugees [SO LONG AS THEY EXIST] are a convenient propaganda 'stick', with which to 'beat' Israel, on the world stage.

The 'Palestinian' people???

In truth, those who call themselves 'Palestinians' do have a state, and a homeland.

It is called JORDAN.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 7:42pm

Crap.

While their claimed capital is occupied land and they continue to establish settlements, which really means stealing more land that isn't their own.

Hardly a shining light.

IP Logged

bogarde73
Gold Member

Reply #14 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 3:26pm

Yadda, those questions are unanswerable, which is why the dumb boofheads of the left haven't even tried.
There was no Palestine in history, but there was aJewish homeland for millennia and it was called Israel.

The left continues to feed on anti-semitism whichdrives its whole ideology.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print