Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print
More Melbourne home invasions (Read 13942 times)
Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Re: More Melbourne home invasions
Reply #165 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:35pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:32pm:
Oh my Godfather!

Tasmania isn't listed anywhere under the State Politics forum.

Some blundering buffoon has gone and put the freaking state of Tasmania under general discussion ffs!!!!!

Ok who was it????

Time to come forward and cop the flack!

FD moved it there temporarily because of their election crap. Not sure why he does that but other state political forums go there when they are in election mode too. I guess it's to put them in the spotlight.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #166 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:48pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:29pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:25pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:18pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:14pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:01pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 10:49pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 10:35pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 10:27pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:52pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:47pm:
The descendants of Australia's original home invaders, the poms, are still here.

You know the current Aboriginals are home invaders too, just much longer ago.

I suppose I'm an invader too  Roll Eyes

Yet all I know is that I was pushed out of my mum's tummy and it happened to be in a country called Australia.

Why can't I be referred to as a native of the country I was born n bred in?

Can't you see a game in this? BFGW dropping babies down a computer screen that the Aboriginal pew pew must shoot before they make landfall. Greek Invaders!

Ummm no.

I'm a girl remember.

I don't play X Box games.

I'm not into Warhammer etc.

Nope! I'm afraid this little black duck is into boring things like cooking/gardening/interior decorating/antiques/kids/art/the odd diploma here and there.

You know....typical/average housewife and mummy pursuits.

You yawning yet?  Roll Eyes

No, still imagining BFGW dropping babies on Au and boomerangs killing them before they can land and take hold. Grin
Don't let the aliens land!

edit: I can see also the nullifier of the boomerangs as the BFGW drop gifts instead of babies.

I see  Roll Eyes

Well while you're imagining all that....I'm STILL imagining that OzPol has a slot for Tasmania under State Politics.  Sad

1. I'm sure it does

2. but does not a game of Greek invasion with them occasionally dropping gifts, toy horses for example, while their invasion is held at bay by boomerangs flung at their offspring not sound like fun?

1. I'm sure it doesn't.

2. Umm that would be a big no!

A question...is all this strange behaviour by you just your way of asking me to make you some authentic home cooked "spanakopita" (spinach and Greek fetta pie)????

My current husband played that game with me once. Hence why I'm asking.

Grin Grin Grin

1. Do you make a good melas zomos my little helot?

2. I'm not sure how you miss the Tasmanian politicical forum.

1. NO I don't and have never made make that dreadful Spartan black soup. As I am of Pontian Greek descent.....I make Patsa soup.  Essentially this traditional ancient Greek recipe requires cleaning pigs trotters then boiling them in a large pot of boiling water mixed with vinegar, heaps of crushed garlic and a few peeled potatoes.

It's THE ideal soup/broth for a cold winter night. And it kills the flu/cold....amongst other illnesses. My grandmother swore by it!

Laugh all you like.....but you Anglo Celts know nothing about these types of soups/broths. The recipes evolved in bitter harsh cold climates where doctors and hospitals just didnt exist!

2. And FYI.....I only MISSED the Tasmania sub forum because some clueless klutz filed it in THE WRONG SPOT!

Would said clueless klutz be you by any chance?????  Roll Eyes

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #167 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 12:03am

Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:35pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:32pm:
Oh my Godfather!

Tasmania isn't listed anywhere under the State Politics forum.

Some blundering buffoon has gone and put the freaking state of Tasmania under general discussion ffs!!!!!

Ok who was it????

Time to come forward and cop the flack!

FD moved it there temporarily because of their election crap. Not sure why he does that but other state political forums go there when they are in election mode too. I guess it's to put them in the spotlight.

Oh.

FD did it.

I assumed it was you.

You know.....just thinking here. Technically speaking.....all my posts re Tasmania in here should be deleted by you because they're off topic.

What do you think?

Plus if FD sees them he might get the cranks with me  Tonguei

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #168 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 12:16am

Gordon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:49pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:47pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:41pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:31pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:30pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:28pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:20pm:
Gordon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:16pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:12pm:
Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:08pm:
Setanta wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 9:04pm:
No I don't. I'm stupid, my fear circuits malfunction. I've never run away. I've been beaten up and even put in hospital but I've never run away.

Really?

I have done both.
If I think I've got a chance of winning I'll be right in there going for it but
I did run away from a couple of fights.
In one of them I was outnumbered 5 to 1
and 3 of them looked like bulldozers
so I ran fast.   Grin

This is not meant to be racist... For example one night the Midland train came into Perth station, I was standing out the front talking with another guy, about ten Aboriginals came walking out of the station and started mouthing off, he ran, I didn't. I told you, I'm stupid.

One time I was in a bakery in Double Bay and this woman cut in front of me and got the last soy and linseed sourdough.  I scowled at her and she gave me a dirty look back. She may have hit me with the bread. Those things are crusty and it would have hurt!

Oh so that WAS you   Angry

She was there alright.

I thought you were at the Mardi Gras with the Skaff boys?

I'm here in the electorate of Wentworth, yes.

Bullsht, your parole conditions prevent you from coming any closer than west ryde.

I grew here, you flew here.

And I work here.

You were banished to Granville for being a filthy untouchable.

So? That doesn't stop me smearing my filth all over your erectorate.

Are you Uber or Legion tonight?  Hope you brought a bag to poo in.

Yes, dear: you.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #169 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:27am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 11:18pm:

How to deal with out of control immigrant gangs in Melbourne.

Yeah - sounds like a Snowy boy... I miss the cold, clean air.... bloody humidity - how do people retire to Queensland when it's like this down here?

Bet there were all kinds of snaggy comments in the Central Media Commissariat about how biased and prejudiced and racist the Snowy region is and no place for new Nickers...... but they don't have the problems....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #170 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:32am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:27am:

Yeah - sounds like a Snowy boy... I miss the cold, clean air.... bloody humidity - how do people retire to Queensland when it's like this down here?

Bet there were all kinds of snaggy comments in the Central Media Commissariat about how biased and prejudiced and racist the Snowy region is and no place for new Nickers...... but they don't have the problems....

New immigrants prefer the big cities.
There is more opportunity for crime.
They like to turn them into drug filled, violent ghettos.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #171 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:43am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:32am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:27am:

New immigrants prefer the big cities.
There is more opportunity for crime.
They like to turn them into drug filled, violent ghettos.

Back to the idea of a Switzerland style arming of every household..... if an entire neighbourhood turned out against a home invasion, it would soon stop.... if an entire beach stood up against a gang, Cronulla-style, it would soon stop........ instead this nation punishes those who stand up against violence and crime from others.

It is a greater sin to step outside of the government's self-appointed place to control crime, even at the expense of those being victimised, than it is to actually perpetrate crime... as usual the idiots in power have got it backwards and think they are dictators.

There was a case of a home invasion in south western Sydney a few years back - older couple whose son lived next door - and he was armed to the teeth.  When the scum broke into his parent's house, he came out shooting and they hit the front lawn and begged for peace and the cops saved them (and laughed their heads off) .... I think most people had a good chuckle over that one....

Stupidest thing Howard ever did was disarm the good people and find ways to make them 'criminals' via 'DV laws' and other rubbish, so they couldn't legitimately own firearms.  All part of the game of subjugating the common folk so they had nothing to resist the power of government to destroy their livelihoods and then force them into line....

Look at the results - crime out of control, Victoria lying about crime statistics, an armed criminal population doing what they want and murdering people etc, and countless ordinary citizens converted instantly Stalin-style into 'enemies of the state' in one way or another, to preclude them owning firearms that they never once used against anyone else.

Politicians are the greatest criminal gang on this planet, alongside their mates in the courts and the police forces... but they don't understand Law and its intent, but mistake it for Power and some unrestricted right to abuse the common folk going about their daily business.

No better than a Third World Banana Republic Dictatorship.

Bring On the Revolution!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #172 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:08am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:43am:
Back to the idea of a Switzerland style arming of every household..... if an entire neighbourhood turned out against a home invasion, it would soon stop.... if an entire beach stood up against a gang, Cronulla-style, it would soon stop........ instead this nation punishes those who stand up against violence and crime from others.

It is a greater sin to step outside of the government's self-appointed place to control crime, even at the expense of those being victimised, than it is to actually perpetrate crime... as usual the idiots in power have got it backwards and think they are dictators.

There was a case of a home invasion in south western Sydney a few years back - older couple whose son lived next door - and he was armed to the teeth.  When the scum broke into his parent's house, he came out shooting and they hit the front lawn and begged for peace and the cops saved them (and laughed their heads off) .... I think most people had a good chuckle over that one....

Stupidest thing Howard ever did was disarm the good people and find ways to make them 'criminals' via 'DV laws' and other rubbish, so they couldn't legitimately own firearms.  All part of the game of subjugating the common folk so they had nothing to resist the power of government to destroy their livelihoods and then force them into line....

Look at the results - crime out of control, Victoria lying about crime statistics, an armed criminal population doing what they want and murdering people etc, and countless ordinary citizens converted instantly Stalin-style into 'enemies of the state' in one way or another, to preclude them owning firearms that they never once used against anyone else.

Politicians are the greatest criminal gang on this planet, alongside their mates in the courts and the police forces... but they don't understand Law and its intent, but mistake it for Power and some unrestricted right to abuse the common folk going about their daily business.

Bring On the Revolution!

Daniel Andrews better do something quickly or
he'll be toast at the next election in November.

Dirty Dan plays the fiddle while Rome burns.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #173 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:08am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:43am:

Bring On the Revolution!

Daniel Andrews better do something quickly or
he'll be toast at the next election in November.

Dirty Dan plays the fiddle while Rome burns.

Has all the strength and intestinal fortitude of a week old lettuce leaf... though I doubt his Opposition will do any better. They'll bang the can about 'law and order' but in the end nothing will change.

Why doesn't Comrade Duttonovich/Reichsminister Dutton send in Border Force on a weekend loan to clear them out?

Downe at Ye Olde Victorian Police HQ:-

"Raise your right hands!"

*crowd of Blackshirts raises right hands*

"You are hereby sworn in as temporary deputies of Victoria Police, for a period of 48 hours."

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #174 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:16am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13am:
Has all the strength and intestinal fortitude of a week old lettuce leaf... though I doubt his Opposition will do any better. They'll bang the can about 'law and order' but in the end nothing will change.

Why doesn't Comrade Duttonovich/Reichsminister Dutton send in Border Force on a weekend loan to clear them out?

"You are hereby sworn in as temporary deputies of Victoria Police, for a period of 48 hours."

Only someone like Hitler, Stalin or Rodrigo Duterte could solve this.
They would just round them up & shoot them.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #175 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:28am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:16am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:13am:

Only someone like Hitler, Stalin or Rodrigo Duterte could solve this.
They would just round them up & shoot them.

Yep... they'd send out the death squads and just pick up any of them on the streets after curfew.... dump their corpses on the town rubbish heap like some Central/South American nations do and did or dropped out of a chopper at night over the ocean....

I think more positive action at a lower level than that is required about six months ago.....Andrews better get cracking....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #176 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:36am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 7:28am:
Yep... they'd send out the death squads and just pick up any of them on the streets after curfew.... dump their corpses on the town rubbish heap like some Central/South American nations do and did or dropped out of a chopper at night over the ocean....

I think more positive action at a lower level than that is required about six months ago.....Andrews better get cracking....

It won't happen.
The cops will round up a few.
Some will go to jail &
then when they get out they'll be even worse -
and start murdering people during their home invasions.
This is only the start of the horrors that city dwellers will face.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #177 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:05am

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:26pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:23pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:17pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:01pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:58pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:24pm:
Repeat offenders. Only ones I've read about recently are the sudan type.
Throw them on a bloody plane ffs and get rid of them.

When I was living in sunnybank qld there was a rash of breakins and when eventually they were caught they were mostly aussie and 1 oriental. They got caught because they broke into a policemans house. Guess it just depends on the area.

Spot

There's always been crime in Melbourne.

Booby is just being hysterical, as usual.

You'd change your tune soon enough if it was you who was home invaded.

Change what?

I'd still say "there's always been crime".

Accepting the fact that crime has always been around doesn't mean that one approves of it.

This onslaught on the general public is unprecedented. Crimos used to mostly prey on other crimos. This is a big issue amongst a community riddled with issues.

It has always been around especially in the cities. It is in the news more ATM which makes it seem like a new thing and also the populations int he cities are larger so theres more criminals like there are more ppl but the only way to get it down a bit is to give the criminals another way to support themselves. Moving all our manufacturing etc overseas and sacking all those public servants in hospitals and railways has not helped at all. Just makes more poor amd desperate ppl.

The criminal element wont ever go away but it could be lessened a lot if there were jobs and if ppl without jobs could afford to pay rent and eat at the same time.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #178 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:08am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:05am:
It has always been around especially in the cities. It is in the news more ATM which makes it seem like a new thing and also the populations int he cities are larger so theres more criminals like there are more ppl but the only way to get it down a bit is to give the criminals another way to support themselves. Moving all our manufacturing etc overseas and sacking all those public servants in hospitals and railways has not helped at all. Just makes more poor amd desperate ppl.

The criminal element wont ever go away but it could be lessened a lot if there were jobs and if ppl without jobs could afford to pay rent and eat at the same time.

Spot

If there are no jobs we shouldn't bring them here.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #179 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:19am

Bobby. wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:08am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:05am:

Spot

If there are no jobs we shouldn't bring them here.

Bring who here?

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 
Send Topic Print