Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Bill Shorten lies to One Nation Leader.. (Read 1039 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic

Australian Politics

Bill Shorten lies to One Nation Leader..
Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:22pm

Bull Shitten Exposed...

Quote:
Bill Shorten is anti-mining and anti-Queensland

PAULINE HANSON'S PLEASE EXPLAIN·WEDNESDAY, 28 FEBRUARY 2018
Media Release

One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has slammed Bill Shorten as "anti-mining" and "anti-Queensland” after the Labor leader secretly promised to revoke the Adani mining licence to millionaire businessman and environmentalist Geoff Cousins.

Senator Hanson said “When I was first elected to the Senate, I tried maintaining a cordial relationship with Bill Shorten as Labor leader but that lasted all but three or four meetings at most.”

“During one of our final meeting, midway through 2017, Bill Shorten said to my face he was pro-coal, unlike others within Labor, and yet over recent weeks, leading into the Victorian by-election of Batman, he has completely flipped on support for miners and the coal industry.”

Australia’s resources and energy earnings last financial year were worth $205 billion dollars to the national economy with coal and iron ore making up over 50% of Australia’s steel-making commodities.

“I had initially taken a very critical view of the Adani project and its company before investigating a raft of concerns including water, their environmental plans, farmer’s land rights surrounding the mine, native title matters and countless court proceedings.

In the end, I found the only objection I had was with the ownership of the railway - everything else I was comfortable with.” Senator Hanson said.

Senator Hanson pointed to Labors willingness to accept political donations from Adani when it suited them, but when it comes down to accepting Greens preferences to win elections, Labor have been forced to turn their back on their mining mates.

“Bill Shorten will stop at nothing to keep the Greens preference deal alive, even if it means killing off up to 10,000 indirect and direct jobs for Central and North Queensland towns who have been struggling with ailing economies.”
Senator Hanson said.

[b]“Using weasel words and cheap, orchestrated excuses before viewing the facts is a complete con-job aimed at every blue collar worker in this country.”

"Bill Shorten has just demonstrated how Governments or wannabe Prime Ministers can manipulate approvals and shut down business in Australia with the click of his coal stained fingers.”

“Coal miners and mining companies across Australia should be extremely paranoid if Labor win the next election.

It starts with one coal mine being closed down and ends with the whole mining industry on its knees."[/b]

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Bill Shorten lies to One Nation Leader..
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:47pm

And almost everyone thinks the Adani deal stinks and should be stopped.

Pauline doesn't like Bill Boo Hoo. That is one for Bill.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #2 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:38pm

Oh, poor, poor, Pauline.  She likes to play with the big kids but still doesn't understand the Big Kids' Playground's rules.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:54pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:38pm:
Oh, poor, poor, Pauline.  She likes to play with the big kids but still doesn't understand the Big Kids' Playground's rules.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

That's smacking of judgementalism, Bwian. Are you a member of PHON? Otherwise you shouldn't criticise them/her.  Tut, tut, Bwian.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #4 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:13pm

Frank wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 2:54pm:

That's smacking of judgementalism, Bwian. Are you a member of PHON? Otherwise you shouldn't criticise them/her.  Tut, tut, Bwian.

She has made a public statement, Soren.  I am judging her on her public performance, as a politician.  You not find one word from me about her private life or the lives of her family.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:23pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:13pm:

She has made a public statement, Soren.  I am judging her on her public performance, as a politician.  You not find one word from me about her private life or the lives of her family.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

You are very reluctant to judge Muslims on their public statements and performance and offer the excuse that you are not, after all, a Muslim.

You are not A PHON member either so refrain from being judgemental of people whose identity or group you do not share. These are your standards, live by them.

Brian Ross wrote on Sep 15th, 2013 at 5:39pm:
I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

So, what are you doing about it except trying tar all Muslims with the same brush, even if they aren't citizens of those countries nor may well not even agree with those laws.  For you, mere guilt by association is OK.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #6 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm

Frank wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:23pm:

You are very reluctant to judge Muslims on their public statements and performance and offer the excuse that you are not, after all, a Muslim.

No, you have that wrong.  Nothing unusual for you, I suppose.  Try again.    Roll Eyes

Quote:
You are not A PHON member either so refrain from being judgemental of people whose identity or group you do not share. These are your standards, live by them.

Well, I was once many years ago, a PHON member, Soren.  I only judge them on their public performance as politicians and as a political party.  There is a difference.  I wonder if you can work it out?  I suspect not.   Roll Eyes

Quote:
I make no excuses for those nations and their laws, BV.  I merely recognise that it is their right to create and unfortunately impose those punishments.   It is terrible but I also recognise I have no right or ability to criticise them.  I am neither a member of their religion or a citizen of any of those nations.

So, what are you doing about it except trying tar all Muslims with the same brush, even if they aren't citizens of those countries nor may well not even agree with those laws.  For you, mere guilt by association is OK.   Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:08pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 4:47pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:23pm:

No, you have that wrong.  Nothing unusual for you, I suppose.  Try again.    Roll Eyes

Quote:

Well, I was once many years ago, a PHON member, Soren.  I only judge them on their public performance as politicians and as a political party.  There is a difference.  I wonder if you can work it out?  I suspect not.   Roll Eyes

Quote:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You are lying.  What's new?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #8 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:20pm

Frank wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:08pm:
You are lying.  What's new?

If I am "lying", demonstrate that I am "lying".  However, you won't, will you?  You're a fool, Soren,  a great big one.  Run along back to the little kiddies' playground.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #9 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 7:16am

LOL
Bwian drops his standards regularly for anyone except PHON Frank, that's the kind of guy he is. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print