Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Proposal by Black Racists ... (Read 4119 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proposal by Black Racists ...
Mar 1st, 2018 at 5:46am

Quote:
After Proposal by Black Racist – South Africa Votes to Confiscate Land from White Farmers

In 2011 South Africa youth leader Julius Malema told his supporters that the white farmer’s land must be shared by all black Africans.

He was arrested for playing
“Kill the Boer (white man)” song at his rallies.

Julius Malema later founded the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party.

Malema recently called for new law to confiscate land from white farmers.

The South African Parliament voted to confiscate land from white farmers this week.
NewsAU reported:

SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against.

The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

Much like the Blacks here in australia stealing Land that they haven't worked for...

why can't the lazy slobs do what ever other man on the world does..

work hard and buy your own land...

any aid given to SA should be stopped and our doors open to the hard working white SAs who would "fit" into this country nicely..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Proposal by Black Racists ...
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:19am

Because they grew up on their land and its us thats taking it away from them

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:43am

Well looks like South Africa will be a basket case like Zimbabwe in a few years time.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:21am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:19am:

Spot

We also grew up 'our land'  here and it wasn't their land - it's been 230 years since the First Fleet - are you proposing that all Whites be disenfranchised of their land that they bought and paid for, to satisfy some mythical claim that the Aboriginals can put it to better use and always did?

Are you suggesting that because someone is White they have no rights to any land or anything else, regardless of how many generations their family has been here developing all the good things that are enjoyed and used by all?

Nobody took it away from them - they lost it to a group that put it all to better use and made life easier and better for them.

I move they hand back all the white man's accoutrements they use so freely and go back to nomadic hunting as their only means of sustenance.  We'll leave them totally alone as long as they leave us totally alone and give each other nothing of the rich bounty of our cultures. 

That'll trim the tribes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:22am

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:43am:
Well looks like South Africa will be a basket case like Zimbabwe in a few years time.

Worse.  Just watch.  By all means open the gates to SA Whites and they'll fit in just nicely - wonder if they'll get refugee status... leave South Africa to the Blacks to turn back into a turd factory of murder and mayhem .... no aid, no nothing....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:21am:

Spot

We also grew up 'our land'  here and it wasn't their land - it's been 230 years since the First Fleet - are you proposing that all Whites be disenfranchised of their land that they bought and paid for, to satisfy some mythical claim that the Aboriginals can put it to better use and always did?

Are you suggesting that because someone is White they have no rights to any land or anything else, regardless of how many generations their family has been here developing all the good things that are enjoyed and used by all?

Nobody took it away from them - they lost it to a group that put it all to better use and made life easier and better for them.

I move they hand back all the white man's accoutrements they use so freely and go back to nomadic hunting as their only means of sustenance.  We'll leave them totally alone as long as they leave us totally alone and give each other nothing of the rich bounty of our cultures. 

No I am proposing that we leave them alone and stop trying to make them "white". Let them keep what they have.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:33am

doesnt look good does it??>....where does the  International World Court   fit in with this??????

no compensation....how is this allowed????....

my daughters mother in law has a sister and nephew living in Venezuela they have no money no work  no food...sister is deteriorating  in health....her sisters want to get her out and take her home to Portugal where she still has citizenship...however shes penniless cannot bring anything out of the country...can she claim anything from the Portuguese govt?.. they do not know as she had lived abroad for many years....they owned their own home and business in Venezuela but its all gone...

if this happens in STh Africa  it is going to cause one hell of a crises  I cannot see the white farmer sitting back taking this......can you?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:40am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:26am:

Spot

No I am proposing that we leave them alone and stop trying to make them "white". Let them keep what they have.

Spot

Exactly what I said - with the proviso that if they truly want to 'go it alone' they do so without anything from scratch, including their 'land rights' given to them by the White Man.

Go - be one with the land..... but leave us alone.

This sort of nonsense along with 'burning the place down' is rapidly drawing some very strong lines between the Black and White here.... and I know who'll win.  Let them go full independent of the White Man's ways - let them try to block Ayers Rock and see how long it takes to bury them once a local militia gets into them.

I don't see anyone interfering with them - if they did the Kaffirs would be all out working somewhere under duress.  Maybe they're allowed too much freedom.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:45am

Spot

Spot

Who's trying to make them white?
What does "making them white" entail?

I grew up here and so did my kids, mother, father, grand parents and great grand parents.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:49am

Spot

Spot

I'm all for that as long as our stupid gov doesn't start bringing them here when it all goes pear shaped Sad

Also people should stop donating money to them so they can't keep breeding. If they haven't worked out how to make clean water by now then they never will !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:00am

As for South Africans - I can't see a headline screaming :- 

"White African Crime Scourge on Melbourne!"

WASAs (White South African gangs) threaten to behead any who insult Apartheid

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:04am

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:49am:

Spot

Spot

I'm all for that as long as our stupid gov doesn't start bringing them here when it all goes pear shaped Sad

Also people should stop donating money to them so they can't keep breeding. If they haven't worked out how to make clean water by now then they never will !

Yeah well we prolly should stop polluting their water

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:15am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:04am:

Spot

Spot

Spot

What does that mean?  Who's polluting what water that Aboriginals use?

If you're talking about South Africa - who's this 'WE', White Man?

Your grand-parents rob a few million African Kaffirs of their land and their rights to hunt down and spear other Africans?  Your parents?  You doing that right now?

How, when, where and why?

What is this apportioning of racial blame for anything over which the majority of people had no say or interest or involvement at all, whether it was right or wrong by whatever standard?

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #13 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:01am

Spot

Black Africans in South Africa are mostly immigrants after white people settled the land. How are they going to tell the difference between descendants of black South Africans and descendants of black Africans who moved to South Africa when they found out white people were producing food?

Aboriginal people did not do much with the land before white people arrived. Aborigines hunted and fished and gathered their food. But when white people put a value on the land that aborigines did not know, that is when land ownership took place.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:05am

"Will be"? More like "has been" for the last 20 years.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #15 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:10am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:15am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:04am:

Spot

Spot

Spot

What does that mean?  Who's polluting what water that Aboriginals use?

If you're talking about South Africa - who's this 'WE', White Man?

Your grand-parents rob a few million African Kaffirs of their land and their rights to hunt down and spear other Africans?  Your parents?  You doing that right now?

How, when, where and why?

What is this apportioning of racial blame for anything over which the majority of people had no say or interest or involvement at all, whether it was right or wrong by whatever standard?

Did you read the post? Aboriginals never had to "make clean water"before their land started getting mined.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #16 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:11am

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:01am:

Spot

Black Africans in South Africa are mostly immigrants after white people settled the land. How are they going to tell the difference between descendants of black South Africans and descendants of black Africans who moved to South Africa when they found out white people were producing food?

Aboriginal people did not do much with the land before white people arrived. Aborigines hunted and fished and gathered their food. But when white people put a value on the land that aborigines did not know, that is when land ownership took place.

Yeah you took my sentence out of the quote and made it about something it wasnt. I was obviously talking about aboriginals.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:57am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:10am:
Did you read the post? Aboriginals never had to "make clean water"before their land started getting mined.

Spot

Ah - mining ventures..... OK - that's not 'we'- that's mining ventures with the permission of government.

My issue is with this group blame/punishment/guilt that is handed around like donations at a political party meeting, only to everyone of a specified social/ethnic group.

We The People are no more responsible for the abuses of mining ventures with the permission of government than  we have any right to prevent those ventures going ahead.

We The People are not government, though we vote for government and the people in government are part of We The People.... it's not as simple as 'Us' and "Them'.  Furthermore, such decisions are largely made by non-elected government bodies under the guidance of the elected representatives and parties.  Thus We the People have little to no say in it - and 'we' are therefore not responsible for what we have no power or control over.

Aboriginals didn't necessarily have 'clean' water -they drank what was available and their mortality rate was massive due to the common illnesses, many of them water-borne, such as cholera and intestinal worms.  Worms aren't necessarily fatal but they reduce the ability of the organism to thrive and thus lead generally to earlier death.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:06am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #18 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:06am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:57am:

Spot

Ah - mining ventures..... OK - that's not 'we'- that's mining ventures with the permission of government.

My issue is with this group blame/punishment/guilt that is handed around like donations at a political party meeting, only to everyone of a specified social/ethnic group.

We The People are no more responsible for the abuses of mining ventures with the permission of government than  we have any right to prevent those ventures going ahead.

We The People are not government, though we vote for government and the people in government are part of We The People.... it's not as simple as 'Us' and "Them'.

Aboriginals didn't necessarily have 'clean' water -they drank what was available and their mortality rate was massive due to the common illnesses, many of them water-borne, such as cholera and intestinal worms.  Worms aren't necessarily fatal but they reduce the ability of the organism to thrive and thus lead generally to earlier death.

Yeah okay fair enough but they the people arent responsible for their lifestyle becoming unliveable either.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:38am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:06am:

Spot

We The People are not government, though we vote for government and the people in government are part of We The People.... it's not as simple as 'Us' and "Them'.

Yeah okay fair enough but they the people arent responsible for their lifestyle becoming unliveable either.

Spot

So we blame Corporate Australia Inc?

I'm all for Aboriginals objecting to some of these mining ventures that cause so much harm in return for so little good.  A united front on that score.

Mining is an issue that needs a long and serious look, so as to secure for THIS nation and its people the best outcome, not the best outcome for the global economy leeches, many of whom sit on our payroll in Canberra etc and fatten nicely for their future 'retirement' into a job with the same corporations.

That includes environmental damage done and not repaired.

― John Adams

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:47am

Spot

Imagine you are on your land by the beach.  Two strange men landed there.   Men1 paid Men 2 some money.  And Men2 turned around and said to you, get out, this is men1's land now, that he bought and paid for.  He is better using this land than you do.  You are nothing, your kind just have being moved to a location 300 km from here inland.  Now go and rot.

What would you do?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:18pm

tickleandrose wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 11:47am:

Spot

Imagine you are on your land by the beach.  Two strange men landed there.   Men1 paid Men 2 some money.  And Men2 turned around and said to you, get out, this is men1's land now, that he bought and paid for.  He is better using this land than you do.  You are nothing, your kind just have being moved to a location 300 km from here inland.  Now go and rot.

What would you do?

Not a realistic comparison - the two men who landed also grew up here, and the law would ensure they didn't steal what was not theirs.  If you foolishly sold your land for a song, that is your own fault.

If, for example, two blokes from across the river came here in their boat and offered me ten pahnd for my house... I'd laugh, and there is no way they could force me to sell.

That's the difference - we have a rule of law here now, and such things are illegal.  Besides - nobody said to them to 'get out', they were simply steadily pushed out, much like modern Australians in the ghetto areas were and are.  Many such leave the big cities in search of a better life, while many Aboriginals go to the big cities in search of a better life.... funny that.

You simply cannot compare a sparsely inhabited land and a sparse infusion with the modern times.... and the 'rotting' was no different from their accustomed lifestyle anyway.

Everything was different 230 years ago.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #22 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:24pm

This will get FleaDriver and Andrei Hicks out of their torpor.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:19pm

Spot

Spot

And what's that?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:22am:

Worse.  Just watch.  By all means open the gates to SA Whites and they'll fit in just nicely - wonder if they'll get refugee status... leave South Africa to the Blacks to turn back into a turd factory of murder and mayhem .... no aid, no nothing...

My sentiments exactly ... & especially regarding "no aid, no nothing" .... when the hand comes out in the near future when they're starving.

This is the icing on the cake with SA joining the rest of the African nations and finally making the whole continent a complete basket case.
« Last Edit: Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:36pm by Gnads »  

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm

Spot

Spot

You're joking right?

Do feel hot & humid & does the air have a certain malodorous wif to it?

I'd suggest you pull your head out of your arze & have another look.

Yes they are completely responsible for their lifestyle becoming unlivable ....

no one else is trashing their homes, wasting their dole on drugs & alcohol or neglecting their children.

Unbelievable naivety.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #26 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm

Worse.  Just watch.  By all means open the gates to SA Whites and they'll fit in just nicely - wonder if they'll get refugee status... leave South Africa to the Blacks to turn back into a turd factory of murder and mayhem .... no aid, no nothing....

Australia doesn't need mentally damaged people of the ilk of FleaDriver and Andrei Hicks.

Let the UK and the Netherlands take back their problems.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:37pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm:

Australia doesn't need mentally damaged people of the ilk of FleaDriver and Andrei Hicks.

And where will you be off to?

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #28 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:37pm:

Not Gnads' shack, that's for sure. I have perceived that I will not receive a Christmas card from Gnads this year.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm

It's getting time for the south African whities to load up on guns and do some kaffir killing.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #30 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:44pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm:
It's getting time for the south African whities to load up on guns and do some kaffir killing.

Perhaps Mr. Hammer could train them to shoot over their shoulder while running away?

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:51pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:44pm:

Perhaps Mr. Hammer could train them to shoot over their shoulder while running away?

Afrikaans have their own homeland and they are armed to the teeth. They won't sit back and let the blacks take their land away. And I doubt other white South Africans will back the blacks either. South Africa is moving into Civil War. That's what happens when you let d ickheaded do-gooders like unforgiven make big decisions. The South African whites will beat the blacks. No doubt,.

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #32 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:55pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:51pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:44pm:

Afrikaans have their own homeland and they are armed to the teeth. They won't sit back and let the blacks take their land away. And I doubt other white South Africans will back the blacks either. South Africa is moving into Civil War. That's what happens when you let d ickheaded do-gooders like unforgiven make big decisions. The South African whites will beat the blacks. No doubt,.

Your apoplexy is showing and glowing brighter than your ignorance.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #33 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:17pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm:

Spot

Spot

You're joking right?

no one else is trashing their homes, wasting their dole on drugs & alcohol or neglecting their children.

Unbelievable naivety.

Trying again? Obviously I wasnt talking about "the dole".

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 5:47pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:22pm:

Worse.  Just watch.  By all means open the gates to SA Whites and they'll fit in just nicely - wonder if they'll get refugee status... leave South Africa to the Blacks to turn back into a turd factory of murder and mayhem .... no aid, no nothing...

My sentiments exactly ... & especially regarding "no aid, no nothing" .... when the hand comes out in the near future when they're starving.

This is the icing on the cake with SA joining the rest of the African nations and finally making the whole continent a complete basket case.

The world is over-populated... the majority of the over-population is in regions that have the lowest economics working for them and the most cultural diversity problems, with tribes killing one another in 'ethnic cleansings' such as occurred in Zimbabwe, Congo*, and in Rwanda etc.

We of the West should abandon such regions and let them find their own level.  If it were not for the resources in some parts of those regions, they would be of no value to the Rest Of The World.

The 'Mad Major' Mike Hoare, showed the Simbas (lions) in the Congo a thing or two... way back.... I actually knew a guy who married an Afrikaaner lady and moved to South Africa... he was good with a gun...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #35 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 8:57pm

Grappler HardKnox academy could internationalize and spread the teaching of Grappler's Philosphy of Misogyny with devastating effects on world copulation and population.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:05pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 5:46am:
Quote:
After Proposal by Black Racist – South Africa Votes to Confiscate Land from White Farmers

In 2011 South Africa youth leader Julius Malema told his supporters that the white farmer’s land must be shared by all black Africans.

Julius Malema later founded the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party.

The South African Parliament voted to confiscate land from white farmers this week.
NewsAU reported:

SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against.

The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

Much like the Blacks here in australia stealing Land that they haven't worked for...

any aid given to SA should be stopped and our doors open to the hard working white SAs who would "fit" into this country nicely..

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #37 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:08pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 9:05pm:

You make your bed, sleep in it.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #38 - Mar 3rd, 2018 at 2:48am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 10:11am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:01am:

Spot

Yeah you took my sentence out of the quote and made it about something it wasnt. I was obviously talking about aboriginals.

Spot

Luckily, I went back to talking about aborigines, just in case the topic you were on was about aborigines. Wanted to keep each topic in context with the other.

USR

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:28pm

Quote:

NewsAU reported:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9ZXPlZWAAAtuDC.jpg

Quote:
Right now, over 12,000 people have signed a petition asking President Trump to let whites from South Africa move to the US after a vote in their parliament to edit the South African Constitution and allow the government to confiscate land from any landowners, while offering no compensation. The constitution amendment has not been fully passed yet, but it is close.

Apparently the South African white farmers have some fears that this situation will end up like Zimbabwe in the 2000’s, where a violent “land redistribution” targeted white farmers.

bring them here..

we need some HARD WORKING immigrants that just don't sit on their loser asses planing planning terrorism against us..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #40 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:35pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:28pm:
Quote:

NewsAU reported:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9ZXPlZWAAAtuDC.jpg

Quote:
Right now, over 12,000 people have signed a petition asking President Trump to let whites from South Africa move to the US after a vote in their parliament to edit the South African Constitution and allow the government to confiscate land from any landowners, while offering no compensation. The constitution amendment has not been fully passed yet, but it is close.

Apparently the South African white farmers have some fears that this situation will end up like Zimbabwe in the 2000’s, where a violent “land redistribution” targeted white farmers.

bring them here..

we need some HARD WORKING immigrants that just don't sit on their loser asses planing planning terrorism against us..

I suppose they can plot Terrorism against the Blacks instead, hey?

Come over to Perth, you might change your mind about South African and Zimbabwean migrants once you've met a few.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:37pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:40pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:37pm:

Not Gnads' shack, that's for sure. I have perceived that I will not receive a Christmas card from Gnads this year.

Grin Your perception is astonishing  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 3:17pm:
Gnads wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:32pm:

Spot

Spot

You're joking right?

Unbelievable naivety.

Trying again? Obviously I wasnt talking about "the dole".

Spot

And neither was I ... or has that eluded you?

I was talking about how they turn their life, possessions & housing into something unlivable by their own actions ....

it has nothing to do with "the dole".  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:43pm

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 8:57pm:
Grappler HardKnox academy could internationalize and spread the teaching of Grappler's Philosphy of Misogyny with devastating effects on world copulation and population.

Maybe .... but someone should *#@k you over sooner than later ....

& you should be made to love the baby.  Tongue

Maybe Brian can be the daddy ... Yes?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:35pm:
I suppose they can plot Terrorism against the Blacks instead, hey?

Come over to Perth, you might change your mind about South African and Zimbabwean migrants once you've met a few.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ah yes - the Counter-Terror fighters, eh?  UDA, OAS....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #45 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:52pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 6:43pm:

How can he be sure it's his if he was off among the fairies when it was conceived?  It's good for Barnaby.... it would be worse if he were the mother and didn't know for sure if it was his..... but he is a confused little one.   Lips Sealed

― John Adams

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #46 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:48pm

Gnads is professing serious knowledge of anal sex between men. Is Gnads profefssed knowledge of procreation from such acts a result of his genealogy? Is this common practice in Gnads' neighborhood?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:05am

The college is Ardknox, turkey - your lack of understanding of Gaelic derivatives is appalling.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 7:56am

Unforgiven wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:48pm:

Gnads is professing serious knowledge of anal sex between men. Is Gnads profefssed knowledge of procreation from such acts a result of his genealogy? Is this common practice in Gnads' neighborhood?

Same old tired repertoire .... yawnnn

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #49 - Mar 5th, 2018 at 1:38pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:05am:

"Will be"? More like "has been" for the last 20 years.

If ignorance is bliss, Unsubsrocky must be extremely blissfull.

In the last 5 years, the GDP in US$ has grown at a compound rate of 7%. In the apartheid era the highest GDP growth was 4%. In the post-apartheid era to 1995 to 2015 the 20 year compound rate of GDP growth was ~6%.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_South_Africa

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #50 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 3:54am

Yeah, I guess when you can employ people at below minimum wage, the growth rate for the country will be quite good. It worked well in Indonesia...

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #51 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 1:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 5th, 2018 at 6:05am:
The college is Ardknox, turkey - your lack of understanding of Gaelic derivatives is appalling.

I think your present disposition exemplifies Softcox academy.

That is signified by your misogyny.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print