Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Proposal by Black Racists ... (Read 4044 times)
President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proposal by Black Racists ...
Mar 1st, 2018 at 5:46am

Quote:
After Proposal by Black Racist – South Africa Votes to Confiscate Land from White Farmers

In 2011 South Africa youth leader Julius Malema told his supporters that the white farmer’s land must be shared by all black Africans.

He was arrested for playing
“Kill the Boer (white man)” song at his rallies.

Julius Malema later founded the Economic Freedom Fighters, a South African political party.

Malema recently called for new law to confiscate land from white farmers.

The South African Parliament voted to confiscate land from white farmers this week.
NewsAU reported:

SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against.

The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

Much like the Blacks here in australia stealing Land that they haven't worked for...

why can't the lazy slobs do what ever other man on the world does..

work hard and buy your own land...

any aid given to SA should be stopped and our doors open to the hard working white SAs who would "fit" into this country nicely..

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Proposal by Black Racists ...
Reply #1 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:19am

Because they grew up on their land and its us thats taking it away from them

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT
Reply #2 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:43am

Well looks like South Africa will be a basket case like Zimbabwe in a few years time.

BAN ALL THESE ABO SITES RECOGNITIONS.

ALL AUSTRALIA IS FOR ALL AUSTRALIANS!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:21am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 6:19am:

Spot

We also grew up 'our land'  here and it wasn't their land - it's been 230 years since the First Fleet - are you proposing that all Whites be disenfranchised of their land that they bought and paid for, to satisfy some mythical claim that the Aboriginals can put it to better use and always did?

Are you suggesting that because someone is White they have no rights to any land or anything else, regardless of how many generations their family has been here developing all the good things that are enjoyed and used by all?

Nobody took it away from them - they lost it to a group that put it all to better use and made life easier and better for them.

I move they hand back all the white man's accoutrements they use so freely and go back to nomadic hunting as their only means of sustenance.  We'll leave them totally alone as long as they leave us totally alone and give each other nothing of the rich bounty of our cultures. 

That'll trim the tribes...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:22am

Redmond Neck wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 7:43am:
Well looks like South Africa will be a basket case like Zimbabwe in a few years time.

Worse.  Just watch.  By all means open the gates to SA Whites and they'll fit in just nicely - wonder if they'll get refugee status... leave South Africa to the Blacks to turn back into a turd factory of murder and mayhem .... no aid, no nothing....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:26am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:21am:

Spot

We also grew up 'our land'  here and it wasn't their land - it's been 230 years since the First Fleet - are you proposing that all Whites be disenfranchised of their land that they bought and paid for, to satisfy some mythical claim that the Aboriginals can put it to better use and always did?

Are you suggesting that because someone is White they have no rights to any land or anything else, regardless of how many generations their family has been here developing all the good things that are enjoyed and used by all?

Nobody took it away from them - they lost it to a group that put it all to better use and made life easier and better for them.

I move they hand back all the white man's accoutrements they use so freely and go back to nomadic hunting as their only means of sustenance.  We'll leave them totally alone as long as they leave us totally alone and give each other nothing of the rich bounty of our cultures. 

No I am proposing that we leave them alone and stop trying to make them "white". Let them keep what they have.

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:33am

doesnt look good does it??>....where does the  International World Court   fit in with this??????

no compensation....how is this allowed????....

my daughters mother in law has a sister and nephew living in Venezuela they have no money no work  no food...sister is deteriorating  in health....her sisters want to get her out and take her home to Portugal where she still has citizenship...however shes penniless cannot bring anything out of the country...can she claim anything from the Portuguese govt?.. they do not know as she had lived abroad for many years....they owned their own home and business in Venezuela but its all gone...

if this happens in STh Africa  it is going to cause one hell of a crises  I cannot see the white farmer sitting back taking this......can you?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:40am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:26am:

Spot

No I am proposing that we leave them alone and stop trying to make them "white". Let them keep what they have.

Spot

Exactly what I said - with the proviso that if they truly want to 'go it alone' they do so without anything from scratch, including their 'land rights' given to them by the White Man.

Go - be one with the land..... but leave us alone.

This sort of nonsense along with 'burning the place down' is rapidly drawing some very strong lines between the Black and White here.... and I know who'll win.  Let them go full independent of the White Man's ways - let them try to block Ayers Rock and see how long it takes to bury them once a local militia gets into them.

I don't see anyone interfering with them - if they did the Kaffirs would be all out working somewhere under duress.  Maybe they're allowed too much freedom.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:45am

Spot

Spot

Who's trying to make them white?
What does "making them white" entail?

I grew up here and so did my kids, mother, father, grand parents and great grand parents.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:49am

Spot

Spot

I'm all for that as long as our stupid gov doesn't start bringing them here when it all goes pear shaped Sad

Also people should stop donating money to them so they can't keep breeding. If they haven't worked out how to make clean water by now then they never will !

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:00am

As for South Africans - I can't see a headline screaming :- 

"White African Crime Scourge on Melbourne!"

WASAs (White South African gangs) threaten to behead any who insult Apartheid

― John Adams

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #11 - Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:04am

Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:49am:

Spot

Spot

I'm all for that as long as our stupid gov doesn't start bringing them here when it all goes pear shaped Sad

Also people should stop donating money to them so they can't keep breeding. If they haven't worked out how to make clean water by now then they never will !

Yeah well we prolly should stop polluting their water

Spot

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:15am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 10:04am:
Sir lastnail wrote on Mar 1st, 2018 at 9:49am:

Spot

Spot

Yeah well we prolly should stop polluting their water

Spot

What does that mean?  Who's polluting what water that Aboriginals use?

If you're talking about South Africa - who's this 'WE', White Man?

Your grand-parents rob a few million African Kaffirs of their land and their rights to hunt down and spear other Africans?  Your parents?  You doing that right now?

How, when, where and why?

What is this apportioning of racial blame for anything over which the majority of people had no say or interest or involvement at all, whether it was right or wrong by whatever standard?

― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #13 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:01am

Spot

Black Africans in South Africa are mostly immigrants after white people settled the land. How are they going to tell the difference between descendants of black South Africans and descendants of black Africans who moved to South Africa when they found out white people were producing food?

Aboriginal people did not do much with the land before white people arrived. Aborigines hunted and fished and gathered their food. But when white people put a value on the land that aborigines did not know, that is when land ownership took place.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Australian Legend

Rockhampton, Q
Reply #14 - Mar 2nd, 2018 at 1:05am

"Will be"? More like "has been" for the last 20 years.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print