Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Spot the Aboriginal.. (Read 27621 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Spot the Aboriginal..
Reply #45 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 5:57pm

cods wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:59pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:51pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:36pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:46pm:
Group of indigenous children.  Grin Grin Grin

I agree...cut the crap. They're Australian kids...just like all other Australian kids.

Yes, that'd be nice.  What a shame the Racists think they aren't...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ahh, the old race card again.

THOSE WHO SCREAM RACIST...ARE RACIST!

Aboriginals are Australian...aren't they? They're the ones want a different identity to the rest.

Most just want some respect as the original Australians.  What a shame the racists refuse to accord it to them.  Tsk, tsk.   You're a prime example.   I've served with Indigenous soldiers.  Great blokes.  All they wanted was respect for their "race".   

I do not believe I am a racists... but I do believe the aboriginal industry has gone too far.....and should be helping their fellow man to turn his life around rather than complain 99%  of the time...

and my attitude is the same with any race..yep even whitey...

if you show me you are doing your best to be in control of your lifestyle  then I am all for helping you and respecting you...

in the mean time it would be nice if they respected what we already do for them...

sure there are a lot of rednecks around   but we are not all like that as you like to pretend.....

and no one likes charity....and thats what people like you keep dishing out .....oh lets feel sorry for them lets give them everything they ask fro and expect not a thing in return..

gawd  with bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain on their side we can  look forward to another 200 years on whining..

So you prepared to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person, Cods?

I expect not.  Like all Racists you like to fling mud but when there is a chance it'll stick to you, oh, no!

And before you ask again, I don't need to walk a mile in their shoes.   I accept that they deserve all the help and more than what they get.   I accept that their kids were taken by the Government and Welfare.   I accept that their families, their clans, their tribes, their culture was destroyed for most of them.   I have read and talked to many of them about their experiences.  My mother used to live on the wheat fields of WA as a child.  I've heard her stories about how badly the Indigenous people were treated.

When you are willing to live through what they have, get back to us, Cods.  I'm sure I could arrange it.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #46 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:08pm:

I agree...cut the crap. They're Australian kids...just like all other Australian kids.

Yes, that'd be nice.  What a shame the Racists think they aren't...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Aboriginals are Australian...aren't they? They're the ones want a different identity to the rest.

Most just want some respect as the original Australians.  What a shame the racists refuse to accord it to them.  Tsk, tsk.   You're a prime example.   I've served with Indigenous soldiers.  Great blokes.  All they wanted was respect for their "race".   

What exactly is this 'respect as original Australians'?

You mean your Indigenous soldiers were treated differently from the others?  Put to scrubbing toilet blocks and reduced to being house boys for the officers?

Nope, no more than other soldiers were, Graps.  They were respected widely as bushmen and trackers. even if they grew up in Redfern.   Wink   They were good workers and good soldiers.   Most of them stayed away from the Grog, unlike the white diggers.   Their people owned Australia before the white colonists arrived.  That ownership should be respected and accorded.   Not disrespected and insulted as the Racists do all too often here.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
cods wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:59pm:

I do not believe I am a racists... but I do believe the aboriginal industry has gone too far.....and should be helping their fellow man to turn his life around rather than complain 99%  of the time...

and my attitude is the same with any race..yep even whitey...

if you show me you are doing your best to be in control of your lifestyle  then I am all for helping you and respecting you...

in the mean time it would be nice if they respected what we already do for them...

sure there are a lot of rednecks around   but we are not all like that as you like to pretend.....

and no one likes charity....and thats what people like you keep dishing out .....oh lets feel sorry for them lets give them everything they ask fro and expect not a thing in return..

gawd  with bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain on their side we can  look forward to another 200 years on whining..

So you prepared to walk a mile in the shoes of an indigenous person, Cods?

I expect not.  Like all Racists you like to fling mud but when there is a chance it'll stick to you, oh, no!

And before you ask again, I don't need to walk a mile in their shoes.   I accept that they deserve all the help and more than what they get.   I accept that their kids were taken by the Government and Welfare.   I accept that their families, their clans, their tribes, their culture was destroyed for most of them.   I have read and talked to many of them about their experiences.  My mother used to live on the wheat fields of WA as a child.  I've heard her stories about how badly the Indigenous people were treated.

When you are willing to live through what they have, get back to us, Cods.  I'm sure I could arrange it.   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

Nobody deserves a free ride through life because of the past Brian. Peoples ancestors were sent out here in chains and they got on with it. There comes a time when you have to stand up.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #48 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:02pm

I had a dog named Spot.

IBI

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:03pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 5:57pm:
Johnnie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:42pm:
Are there any full blood Aboriginals left, when do they become more white man, when does one cease being able to claim Aboriginal rights, welfare land etc, where will the cut off point point be,, at 1/1000th cast.

there are stacks of them in the outback... living in squaller and under their own laws.. Raping and bashing their own children...

but oh.. its whitey's fault that they do this..  Roll Eyes

Can you put a figure on that, i know what the half casts are capable of, i see them in my journeys.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #50 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:03pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:16pm:

Yes the racists in the Aboriginal Industry & people like you who are saying they're just Indigenous/Aboriginal children ... not just normal Aussie kids.

Fool.

Where have I said that?   Evidence please.  Tsk, tsk.  Erecting strawmen arguments again?  Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #51 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:05pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:24pm:

Why? ... all they should have wanted should have been respect for the person they were/are & the job they did/are doing.

Anything else based on "race" makes the claim racist.

Point out one person in that group photo that looks anything like "an original" Australian.

No recognition for whatever makes up a big majority of their racial mix.

That those kids couldn't have gone down on a trip to the Police Station with every other child who isn't labelled Indigenous is ridiculous & divisive.

Your definition of what an "original" Aborigine looks like is like what the PHONies claim an "original Australian" looks like.  Pointless.   Indigenousness is about their ancestry and acceptance by other Indigenous Australians as indigenous.   Time you woke up to just how racist your claims are.   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #52 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:32pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:27pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:18pm:
Aussie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Quote:
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Is posting 'Brian' too hard for you, cods?

Just call him Brian.  This stupid taunt is unnecessary.

It's not stupid - he's not the Messiah..... now stop sucking lemons...

Have I ever claimed to be the "Messiah", Graps?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #53 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:09pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:01pm:
Nobody deserves a free ride through life because of the past Brian. Peoples ancestors were sent out here in chains and they got on with it. There comes a time when you have to stand up.

No one is suggesting they should have a "free ride".   What they need all too often, is help and that help is what you and other Racists are always complaining about.   I suspect you lot would complain if a handicapped person needed crutches to get 'round and you lot didn't have any.   The "politics of jealousy" runs deep in this forum.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:09pm:

No one is suggesting they should have a "free ride".   What they need all too often, is help and that help is what you and other Racists are always complaining about.   I suspect you lot would complain if a handicapped person needed crutches to get 'round and you lot didn't have any.   The "politics of jealousy" runs deep in this forum.  Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes

I've got no problem helping people if they give something back. Giving billions to people who sit around drinking piss while they don't look after their kids bugs me. That's just laziness Brian.

IP Logged

President Elect, The Mechanic
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:21pm

im an indigonous Australian..

wheres my Native Title?

where's my free land?

im sure I was born near a tourists attraction (or parents) or even a mining area??

where are my payments??

Tax Free!!! as well...

Q

The STORM has arrived
Every Dog Has Its Day...
Dark to Light.
Sheep no more.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #56 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:25pm

Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:16pm:

I've got no problem helping people if they give something back. Giving billions to people who sit around drinking piss while they don't look after their kids bugs me. That's just laziness Brian.

Perhaps their problem is they don't know how to look after their kids to the standards that you demand, Hammer?  Afterall, their own parents were taken as were their grandparents and great-grandparents.  No Indigenous family today does not have at least one relative who wasn't taken by the Government and Welfare.  Considering that they didn't have examples on which to base excellent parenting skills on - they were denied those by the institutions were they were sent.   Looks to me like a self-defeating prophecy.  How typical of a Racist to set their victims up to fail the tests that they devise, hey?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #57 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:27pm

President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

wheres my Native Title?

where's my free land?

im sure I was born near a tourists attraction (or parents) or even a mining area??

where are my payments??

Tax Free!!! as well...

If you can demonstrate a continuing, ongoing cultural tie to the land in question, which predates white colonisation of Australia, Mechie, you're welcome to put a NT claim in.    I suspect you won't be able to, now will you?   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:25pm:
Mr Hammer wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:16pm:

Perhaps their problem is they don't know how to look after their kids to the standards that you demand, Hammer?  Afterall, their own parents were taken as were their grandparents and great-grandparents.  No Indigenous family today does not have at least one relative who wasn't taken by the Government and Welfare.  Considering that they didn't have examples on which to base excellent parenting skills on - they were denied those by the institutions were they were sent.   Looks to me like a self-defeating prophecy.  How typical of a Racist to set their victims up to fail the tests that they devise, hey?   Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Typical leftie response. I'll teach you something because I've lived with aborigines my whole life. They drink because they like it. That's why I do it. They don't drink because whities buggered their culture. That's rubbish. Flush out you head gear Brian. They don't look after their kids because they blow all their money on partying. I've met loads of people who do that. You've been fooled.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:30pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:27pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 6:21pm:

wheres my Native Title?

where's my free land?

where are my payments??

Tax Free!!! as well...

If you can demonstrate a continuing, ongoing cultural tie to the land in question, which predates white colonisation of Australia, Mechie, you're welcome to put a NT claim in.    I suspect you won't be able to, now will you?   Roll Eyes

First, he'll need to demonstrate a continuing, ongoing tie to the real world.

I suspect he won't get over the first hurdle.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29
Send Topic Print