Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Send Topic Print
Spot the Aboriginal.. (Read 27044 times)
Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Spot the Aboriginal..
Reply #15 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:50pm

Auggie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:44pm:
Hey folks,

Guess what? We mistreated the indigenous peoples of this continent for decades. We removed them from their homes, took them from their families.

We have a national responsibility to ameliorate their condition. Our harsh treatment of them is a national sin.

There lies the problem. People speaking on behalf of others. Go eat a cactus. I don't have to do shite for Abos. They get treated just as any other human does by me and my family.
My grandfather gave his life for these lazy fkkkers. That's enough from my family I think.

IP Logged

Mr Hammer
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:50pm

aborigines????? Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #17 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:51pm

Spot them, like with a telescopic sight?

IBI

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #18 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:54pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Hey folks,

Guess what? We mistreated the indigenous peoples of this continent for decades. We removed them from their homes, took them from their families.

We have a national responsibility to ameliorate their condition. Our harsh treatment of them is a national sin.

There lies the problem. People speaking on behalf of others. Go eat a cactus. I don't have to do shite for Abos. They get treated just as any other human does by me and my family.
My grandfather gave his life for these lazy fkkkers. That's enough from my family I think.

Really? Would you say that about the Jews? Were they treated the same as any other person in Nazi Germany?

And your grandfather gave his life for Freedom, not just for the indigenous peoples.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:35pm

Auggie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:54pm:
Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:50pm:
Hey folks,

Really? Would you say that about the Jews? Were they treated the same as any other person in Nazi Germany?

And your grandfather gave his life for Freedom, not just for the indigenous peoples.

Haha are we comparing abos to jews now???

Okay so the jews were mistreated badly in WW2...yet they seem to have come back swinging don't you think? They own pretty much all of the worlds currency. They are the richest dynasties. They were at the time of ww2 also...so they've done okay for themselves and worked hard to get places. They mustbhave had inside info on 911 because a group of them were intructed to "film" the event.

Now if abos were the richest people in the world, like the jews in ww2, at the time of settlement in Australia would they have let the poms brutalise their own people? Probably.

Do you feel responsible for what happened in Australia before you were born?

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:06pm:
President Elect, The Mechanic wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 12:20pm:
what a joke...

its time we treated all Australians Equally...

if it wasn't for government handouts this picture would be cut back to 1 or 2 children..  Roll Eyes

Are closet poms faking it? Have British Aboriginals displaced Australian Aboriginals?

Have Australian Aboriginals received as much welfare from the government as British Aboriginals?

Cods?

oh you would know the answer to that.....II dont visit centrelink offices like you do....

my only comment on this   is who is responsible for the uniforms those poor kids are wearing..

they look like something from a pre war British orphanage  to be honest?..

perhaps mechanic can give us a date....I know its more modern judging by the lady copper....BUT...

I agree with un4 these are not anything like the aboriginals I know.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #21 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:36pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 1:46pm:
Group of indigenous children.  Grin Grin Grin

I agree...cut the crap. They're Australian kids...just like all other Australian kids.

Yes, that'd be nice.  What a shame the Racists think they aren't...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:36pm:

I agree...cut the crap. They're Australian kids...just like all other Australian kids.

Yes, that'd be nice.  What a shame the Racists think they aren't...    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Ahh, the old race card again.

THOSE WHO SCREAM RACIST...ARE RACIST!

Aboriginals are Australian...aren't they? They're the ones want a different identity to the rest.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:51pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:47pm:

Aboriginals are Australian...aren't they? They're the ones want a different identity to the rest.

Most just want some respect as the original Australians.  What a shame the racists refuse to accord it to them.  Tsk, tsk.   You're a prime example.   I've served with Indigenous soldiers.  Great blokes.  All they wanted was respect for their "race".

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:59pm

Brian Ross wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 2:51pm:

Most just want some respect as the original Australians.  What a shame the racists refuse to accord it to them.  Tsk, tsk.   You're a prime example.   I've served with Indigenous soldiers.  Great blokes.  All they wanted was respect for their "race".   

I do not believe I am a racists... but I do believe the aboriginal industry has gone too far.....and should be helping their fellow man to turn his life around rather than complain 99%  of the time...

and my attitude is the same with any race..yep even whitey...

if you show me you are doing your best to be in control of your lifestyle  then I am all for helping you and respecting you...

in the mean time it would be nice if they respected what we already do for them...

sure there are a lot of rednecks around   but we are not all like that as you like to pretend.....

and no one likes charity....and thats what people like you keep dishing out .....oh lets feel sorry for them lets give them everything they ask fro and expect not a thing in return..

gawd  with bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain on their side we can  look forward to another 200 years on whining..

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #25 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:08pm

What exactly is this 'respect as original Australians'?

You mean your Indigenous soldiers were treated differently from the others?  Put to scrubbing toilet blocks and reduced to being house boys for the officers?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #26 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:09pm

Quote:
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Is posting 'Brian' too hard for you, cods?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:16pm

Yes the racists in the Aboriginal Industry & people like you who are saying they're just Indigenous/Aboriginal children ... not just normal Aussie kids.

Fool.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:18pm

Aussie wrote on Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:09pm:
Quote:
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

Is posting 'Brian' too hard for you, cods?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 28th, 2018 at 3:24pm

Why? ... all they should have wanted should have been respect for the person they were/are & the job they did/are doing.

Anything else based on "race" makes the claim racist.

Point out one person in that group photo that looks anything like "an original" Australian.

No recognition for whatever makes up a big majority of their racial mix.

That those kids couldn't have gone down on a trip to the Police Station with every other child who isn't labelled Indigenous is ridiculous & divisive.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 29
Send Topic Print