Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print
Muhammad as the anti-christ (Read 22049 times)
Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Muhammad as the anti-christ
Reply #270 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 12:19am

FD, are you free to answer questions, or has the Muselman taken this right away?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

IP Logged

Auggie
Gold Member

The Bull Moose

Reply #271 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 2:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 12:19am:
FD, are you free to answer questions, or has the Muselman taken this right away?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Or a simple 'na'am' or 'laa' will also suffice.

The Progressive President

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #272 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:34pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 1:30pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 10th, 2018 at 12:25pm:
Ask away gandalf, but if I didn't say it then I didn't say it. It's just yet another of your absurd strawmem.

translation: I'll duck and weave from the actual point here.... in classic FD style.

Feel free to have another go FD: How is 'converting' as an excuse to go raping and pillaging somehow more legitimately 'converting' to Islam than the 'mere' pledging of political loyalty to Muhammad (for pragmatic purposes)?

were there still exactly 45 muslims at the time of the first caravan raid?

Islam is about what you DO and seen to be doing. What's in your heart is totally irrelevant. That's why lying is sanctioned.  No Muslim will be martyred for his beliefs, he will just lie his way out of a tight spot because that's OK under Islam.

Nobody ever converted to Islam for spiritual uplift. Plenty converted for reasons of booty/rape/spoils, spite, rancour - and coercion. There is actually no other reason to adopt Islam and nobody has ever had any other reason to sign up.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #273 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Frank wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:34pm:
Ask away gandalf, but if I didn't say it then I didn't say it. It's just yet another of your absurd strawmem.

translation: I'll duck and weave from the actual point here.... in classic FD style.

Feel free to have another go FD: How is 'converting' as an excuse to go raping and pillaging somehow more legitimately 'converting' to Islam than the 'mere' pledging of political loyalty to Muhammad (for pragmatic purposes)?

Islam is about what you DO and seen to be doing. What's in your heart is totally irrelevant. That's why lying is sanctioned.  No Muslim will be martyred for his beliefs, he will just lie his way out of a tight spot because that's OK under Islam.

Nobody ever converted to Islam for spiritual uplift. Plenty converted for reasons of booty/rape/spoils, spite, rancour - and coercion. There is actually no other reason to adopt Islam and nobody has ever had any other reason to sign up.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, and this from the man who doesn't even know any Muslims and just expresses his Islamophobia with every post.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #274 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:02pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 9:42pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, and this from the man who doesn't even know any Muslims and just expresses his Islamophobia with every post.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have not disproved or even countered my points, dicko. Because you cannot. Like karnal, you start talking about something else.

Do you need to know particular adherents of the flat earth theory, say, to be able to say anything about it, spineless apologist worm?

Elsewhere you criticise America even though you are not an American, big brown freckle (back, Karnal, back, I say!) Why? Beause you are a two faced hypochritical, spineless worm.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #275 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:11pm

Frank wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:02pm:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

You have not disproved or even countered my points, dicko. Because you cannot. Like karnal, you start talking about something else.

Do you need to know particular adherents of the flat earth theory, say, to be able to say anything about it, spineless apologist worm?

Elsewhere you criticise America even though you are not an American, big brown freckle (back, Karnal, back, I say!) Why? Beause you are a two faced hypochritical, spineless worm.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, resorting to ad huminem arguments to deny that he doesn't know any Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.  You attempt to speak with authority about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge about.  Your ignorance is astounding but as an expression of Islamophobia, I suppose it is perfect.   You fear Muslims and their religion so you make up all sorts of bullshit about them.  Things which could be dispelled with a five minute conversation - something which you refuse to do because you fear what you'll hear.   Run along, Soren, I hear your day-carer calling you back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #276 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:20pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:11pm:

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, resorting to ad huminem arguments to deny that he doesn't know any Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.  You attempt to speak with authority about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge about.  Your ignorance is astounding but as an expression of Islamophobia, I suppose it is perfect.   You fear Muslims and their religion so you make up all sorts of bullshit about them.  Things which could be dispelled with a five minute conversation - something which you refuse to do because you fear what you'll hear.   Run along, Soren, I hear your day-carer calling you back to the little kiddies' playground where you belong.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You have not actually made any counter- arguments, bozo, you are just venting your emotional correctness. You are just having the vapours and so you yawn because you can neither think nor articulate. 

Go and arrange some flowers. Knit. Mindless repetitiveness seems to be your personal gift and strength, Bwian. You are living it.

Carry on.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #277 - Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:34pm

Frank wrote on Apr 11th, 2018 at 10:20pm:

You have not actually made any counter- arguments, bozo, you are just venting your emotional correctness. You are just having the vapours and so you yawn because you can neither think nor articulate. 

Go and arrange some flowers. Knit. Mindless repetitiveness seems to be your personal gift and strength, Bwian. You are living it.

Carry on.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, resorting to ad huminem arguments again?  Move along folks, move along, nothing worth looking at here, just Soren expressing his hatred for anybody who dares to question his motivation.   Tsk, tsk, such a poor little child.  Off, back to the little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #278 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:05pm

No counter argument from you, then, yoni.  Just dodge and eyerolling.

Carry on. I said you would.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #279 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:22pm

Frank wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 10:05pm:
No counter argument from you, then, yoni.  Just dodge and eyerolling.

Carry on. I said you would.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, when you put up an actual argument rather than relying on ad humanium insults, Islamophobia and actually is worth arguing against, I'll make my points.  However as that appears impossible for you, all you get is yawning and eye-rolling.  Tsk, tsk, I really don't know why you bother.  I really don't.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #280 - Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:53pm

I really do feel sorry for them, Brian. I wonder why they bother.

Such a bore.

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #281 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 10:56am

Shut up bwian...  you continuously fail on so many levels to lift this topic out of ignorance (Dr of Divinity) and your ad hominen and ridicule is not only spurious and hypocritical its down right boring.

You have people talking about jesus and his death and not understanding why he died the way he did and for what cause.
You have people making claims about wrongdoings without a shred of proof to back their lies.

You have the OP which ignores the fact that similar more accurate claims have been made on this very site before.

Honestly you people and you know to whom I am referring... couldn't hold a sensible debate if your lives depended on it...  on anything. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #282 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 2:54pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:53pm:

Such a bore.

Yes, he, like all the Islamophobes are boring, Karnal.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #283 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren, resorting to ad huminem arguments to deny that he doesn't know any Muslims.  Tsk, tsk.  You attempt to speak with authority about a subject you have absolutely no knowledge about.  Your ignorance is astounding but as an expression of Islamophobia, I suppose it is perfect.   You fear Muslims and their religion so you make up all sorts of bullshit about them.  Things which could be dispelled with a five minute conversation - something which you refuse to do because you fear what you'll hear.  

The entire world, for centuries now, has perceived Islam as an intolerant, expansionist creed - only because all those non-Muslim didn't have a 5 minute conversation with a Muslim.  Of course, Bwian, everything about Islam is a giant misunderstanding simply due to not having a 5 minute chat with some effendi-this, effendi-that Muslim.  1400 years of historical problems, bloodshed solved.  If only we could see them though your eyes, what? If only the world was like you, Bwian. 

Next you will teach us how to play the flute in 5 minutes, Bwian. Blow in one end an move your fingers up and down on the holes - done.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #284 - Apr 13th, 2018 at 7:17pm

Brian Ross wrote on Apr 13th, 2018 at 2:54pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 12th, 2018 at 11:53pm:

Such a bore.

Yes, he, like all the Islamophobes are boring, Karnal.  Tsk, tsk.   Roll Eyes

I know. They just put me to sleep, Brian. Why do you think they bother?

Yawn.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 
Send Topic Print