Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Muhammad as the anti-christ (Read 22228 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muhammad as the anti-christ
Reply #210 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:16pm

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:34pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren, appears you're harking back to the attitudes of the old school Lutherans, hey?  You know, all the Sturm und Drang  you left behind in good ol' Denmark?   You know, the 30 Years War Stuff?   Or was it the Crusades?   When Christians killed anybody who questioned their Christianity's attitudes towards well, anybody.   Tough.  I actually believe Christ had something to say about loving everybody and turning the other cheek or have you forgotten all those messages that he provided in The Bible?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

idiots like you must be called out, not accommodated.

You need to live UP to Jesus and live DOWN to Mohammed.  That's the difference in a nutshell.  How does your idiotic blathering relate to that point, Bwian??

There is no Christian commandment or doctrine to allow yourself, your children, family, town, country, people  to be overrun and to betray and abandon  all those you are supposed to defend in the face of an aggressive invading enemy.

Matt.22 Verses 34 to 40 suggests otherwise, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, betrayed yet again by your own religion's teachings.  Naughty, naughty, Jesus!   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #211 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:22pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #212 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:29pm

Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:22pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I never even contributed to that thread, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.  Wasting our time?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #213 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:52pm

Old board liar, dearie me tsk tsk secret womens business, the Australian National Security has got it all wrong, now is saying that verses which tell Christians to love the God of the living and love their neighbours, really means to let your enemies kill you.

No wonder he loves muslim killers and continually tries to excuse them.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #214 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:53pm

karnal; Reply #207 - Yesterday at 4:37pm
Quote:
Doesn't sound like you have much of a sense of humour to me, Moses. If you don't mind me saying, you sound a little stern.

muslims were huge perpetrators in the slave trade, African blacks used to enslave and sell each other, the muslims murdered millions of black males with their castration process for eunuchs, muslims murdered millions of babies born to their black female slaves.

I think it's really funny that today black people will bow down and accept islam.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #215 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 3:14pm

freediver wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Why did you push the excuse that they were merely retaliating for their mistreatment by the Meccans, for so many years, despite not knowing basic facts like how many there were, and despite me pointing out this flaw in your argument repeatedly? Do you think its important bringing actual facts to the table when debating actual history? When you have been proven wrong so many times on specific points of historical fact, do you think it delegitimises your argument? Even just a little bit?

Thats rich, from the guy who still hasn't conceded that his claim that it was "years" between the hijra and the first caravan raid is wrong. And still you duck and weave from it.

In my defense, wikipedia says (from memory) that the first 3 raids were by muhajirun. I was disputing your rather ambiguous claim that "it" was the first attack for most of them. How were we supposed to interpret "it" FD? It seems to be singular, as in the 'first' attack - rather than the plurality of all attacks.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #216 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:41pm

moses wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 1:52pm:
Old board liar, dearie me tsk tsk secret womens business, the Australian National Security has got it all wrong, now is saying that verses which tell Christians to love the God of the living and love their neighbours, really means to let your enemies kill you.

No wonder he loves muslim killers and continually tries to excuse them.

Where have I ever excused any killers, Moses?   Here you are, here is a space where you can quote me excusing the death of anybody:

Quote:

Of course, it will forever remain blank because just like your charge that I "lie", which you have never proved, you will never prove I have apologised for the killing of anybody.

How typical of a Christian to lie though.   Tsk, tsk.   It's almost as if you're lying your self, hey, Moses?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #217 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:27pm

polite_gandalf wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 3:14pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 9th, 2018 at 10:33pm:
Why did you push the excuse that they were merely retaliating for their mistreatment by the Meccans, for so many years, despite not knowing basic facts like how many there were, and despite me pointing out this flaw in your argument repeatedly? Do you think its important bringing actual facts to the table when debating actual history? When you have been proven wrong so many times on specific points of historical fact, do you think it delegitimises your argument? Even just a little bit?

Thats rich, from the guy who still hasn't conceded that his claim that it was "years" between the hijra and the first caravan raid is wrong. And still you duck and weave from it.

In my defense, wikipedia says (from memory) that the first 3 raids were by muhajirun. I was disputing your rather ambiguous claim that "it" was the first attack for most of them. How were we supposed to interpret "it" FD? It seems to be singular, as in the 'first' attack - rather than the plurality of all attacks.

The Hijra was 622. Muhammad (and his followers) did not manage to murder any Meccans in the name of Islam until raids in 624.

Now that you are aware of the basic historical facts, would you like to revisit my claim that Muhammad had very limited success with his religion until he started stealing and murdering innocent people?

Would you like to revisit the various excuses you have offered for Muhammad's career murdering innocent traders and stealing their goods?

Here is a list of them:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/wiki/index.php?title=Deception_and_the_Just_War_Doctrin...

Only the original Muslims who fled Mecca and were thus wronged by the Meccans took part in murdering Meccan traders and stealing their goods. Muslims will even back this up with a link to a wikipedia article clearly saying the opposite. [8][9]
Muhammad was merely taking revenge for the Meccan emigrants. [10]
Muhammad only ever killed people in self defence. [11]
Muhammad was leading a nation when he fled Mecca and a state of war thus existed from then until he started murdering Meccan traders. [12][13][14]
There must be a different definition for nation in 7th century Arabia. [15]
Muhammad was only concerned for the welfare of 'his people'. [16]
Muhammad only ever killed people to survive. [17][18]
Mecca was the only commercial centre in the area. [19]
The people of Medina were non-farmers in a farming area. [20][21]
It was the only option Muslims had for survival. [22]
Murder and bloodlust were not the 'primary' objective of the raids. [23]
Muhammad was under political pressure from his followers to take revenge. [24]
They were not allowed to trade in Mecca. [25]
Muhammad first raided Meccan traders and stole their goods within a year of fleeing Medina. [26]

Also, where did you get your "alternative facts" from?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #218 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:44pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 4:41pm:
Where have I ever excused any killers, Moses? 

When have you ever condemned Islamic motivations for crimes, Bwian?

Never.

You have had thousands of opportunities but in every case your response was ALWAYS - 'what about Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc".

You have never ever found ANYTHING to be critical about in iSlam. Your spineless excuse is known to all - 'I am not a Muslim'.  But you are not a Christian either, Bwian, or a jew, yet you are frothing about Christians and jews at ever discussion about islam.

You lying, spineless, squishy little piss-soaked old woman.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #219 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:29pm:
Frank wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 6:22pm:

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I never even contributed to that thread, Soren.   Tsk, tsk.  Wasting our time?   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Yet you are an idiot. Thinking, as you feign,  that any contribution to a particular thread would be a decisive or relevant just confirms the proposition: you are an idiot.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #220 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:37pm

Frank wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 8:44pm:

Never.

You have had thousands of opportunities but in every case your response was ALWAYS - 'what about Christians, Jews, Buddhists, etc".

You have never ever found ANYTHING to be critical about in iSlam. Your spineless excuse is known to all - 'I am not a Muslim'.  But you are not a Christian either, Bwian, or a jew, yet you are frothing about Christians and jews at ever discussion about islam.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, off back to the little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #221 - Mar 13th, 2018 at 10:13pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 9:37pm:

Never.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Poor, poor, Soren.  Tsk, tsk, off back to the little kiddies' playground.   Roll Eyes

Is he right Brian? Have you ever criticised Islam? Or do you lack both the right and ability to do so?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #222 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:52pm

Never.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Never.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #223 - Mar 14th, 2018 at 8:13pm

Frank wrote on Mar 14th, 2018 at 7:52pm:

Never.

Never.

Brain's still tossing up whether he should roger you, dear boy, but when he finally goes in, you'll cheer up no end.

You'll squeal like a pig for hours, you naughty old thing. We'd all like a picture of your enlarged, lipstick-smudged sphincter when you're done, thanks.

No more words, old boy, it's time for action.

IP Logged

polite_gandalf
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Canberra
Reply #224 - Mar 15th, 2018 at 8:10am

freediver wrote on Mar 13th, 2018 at 7:27pm:
The Hijra was 622. Muhammad (and his followers) did not manage to murder any Meccans in the name of Islam until raids in 624.

The first raid was less than a year after the hijra.

A resident Islam critic who claims to represent western values said:
Quote:
Outlawing the enemy's uniform - hijab, islamic beard - is not depriving one's own people of their freedoms.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20
Send Topic Print