Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Send Topic Print
Muhammad as the anti-christ (Read 22190 times)
Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Muhammad as the anti-christ
Reply #195 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:03pm

Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 9:08am:
[td]r[/td]Brian Ross wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:13pm:
Auggie wrote on Mar 10th, 2018 at 6:07pm:
@Brian.

So, according to you comparison between the actions and behaviours of the founders of religions is pointless??

If there is independent documentary proof, no it isn't pointless.   Is there independent documentary proof, Augie?

Quote:
Which means to say that you believe that the actions and behaviours of a founder has no founding in the theology of the religion.

Oh, no.  Not at all.   The problem is you're comparing the actions of two mythical figures.  It is like comparing Odin with Zeus.   Rather pointless, really, don't you think?   Roll Eyes

Of course its not pointless, idiot. Mythology, literature, morals are not pointless. They teach sensibility and discernment, mong.

Not to you, of course, you are spineless and blind and eager to stay stupid.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, Soren.   Appears you still haven't learnt any morality or lessons from your education.   Oh, well, off back to the little kiddies' playground where all your Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic mates play.    Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #196 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:07pm

karnal wrote: Reply #183 - Yesterday at 4:34pm

Quote:
It is a jolly world, no?

muslims and leftard apologists seem happy enough with the bloodshed of islamic terrorism.

They have no desire to take the positive step of questioning the cause/motivation of muslim terrorism (islam).

Slaughter over honesty, muzzies and their apologists have certainly got a queer sense of humour.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #197 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:37pm

Quote:
It is a jolly world, no?

Christians and Right-wing apologists seem happy enough with the bloodshed of Christian terrorism.

They have no desire to take the positive step of questioning the cause/motivation of Christian terrorism (Christianity).

Slaughter over honesty, Christians and their apologists have certainly got a queer sense of humour.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #198 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:51pm

Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Please inform the authorities about this secret knowledge of yours, tell them who and where are the Christian terrorists.

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400

Or are you lying again?

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #199 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 5:13pm

moses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:51pm:
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.

Please inform the authorities about this secret knowledge of yours, tell them who and where are the Christian terrorists.

NATIONAL SECURITY HOTLINE 1800 123 400

Or are you lying again?

Oh, I rang, Moses and I mentioned your name.  They were very interested for some strange reason.  I wonder why?  Care to tell us what you've been doing down the Church on a Sunday?  Mmmmm?   

So, have you rang and reported all the world's Muslims?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #200 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:36pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:03pm:
@Brian.

So, according to you comparison between the actions and behaviours of the founders of religions is pointless??

If there is independent documentary proof, no it isn't pointless.   Is there independent documentary proof, Augie?

Quote:
Which means to say that you believe that the actions and behaviours of a founder has no founding in the theology of the religion.

Oh, no.  Not at all.   The problem is you're comparing the actions of two mythical figures.  It is like comparing Odin with Zeus.   Rather pointless, really, don't you think?   Roll Eyes

Of course its not pointless, idiot. Mythology, literature, morals are not pointless. They teach sensibility and discernment, mong.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.   Tsk, tsk, Soren.   Appears you still haven't learnt any morality or lessons from your education.   Oh, well, off back to the little kiddies' playground where all your Racist/Xenophobic/Islamophobic mates play.    Roll Eyes

idiots like you must be called out, not accommodated.

More Churchill, less Chamberlain towards traitorous, idiotic and spineless underminers.  Your endless blustering and ignorant yawning about 'phobias' is a give-away, Bwian.

You need to live UP to Jesus and live DOWN to Mohammed.  That's the difference in a nutshell.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #201 - Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:34pm

Frank wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 8:36pm:
Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:03pm:
@Brian.

Quote:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/128170/2467911-yawn_20smiley.jpg

More Churchill, less Chamberlain towards traitorous, idiotic and spineless underminers.  Your endless blustering and ignorant yawning about 'phobias' is a give-away, Bwian.

You need to live UP to Jesus and live DOWN to Mohammed.  That's the difference in a nutshell.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren, appears you're harking back to the attitudes of the old school Lutherans, hey?  You know, all the Sturm und Drang  you left behind in good ol' Denmark?   You know, the 30 Years War Stuff?   Or was it the Crusades?   When Christians killed anybody who questioned their Christianity's attitudes towards well, anybody.   Tough.  I actually believe Christ had something to say about loving everybody and turning the other cheek or have you forgotten all those messages that he provided in The Bible?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #202 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:09am

moses wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:07pm:
muzzies and their apologists have certainly got a queer sense of humour.

That's true, Moses. Do you?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #203 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 9:10am

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 3:37pm:

Quote:
It is a jolly world, no?

Christians and Right-wing apologists seem happy enough with the bloodshed of Christian terrorism.

They have no desire to take the positive step of questioning the cause/motivation of Christian terrorism (Christianity).

Slaughter over honesty, Christians and their apologists have certainly got a queer sense of humour.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Tsk tsk tsk.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #204 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 2:26pm

Oh dearie me.

In the jolly world the board liar apparently has got some secret womens' business, which he refuses to share with our terror authorities, he's in a real flap as our national security doesn't list his surreptitious knowledge on world terror.

Then again he could be up to his usual tricks, simply lying to excuse islamic terror.

IP Logged

moses
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #205 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 2:39pm

karnal Today at 9:09am

Quote:

I certainly think it's a hoot how islam/allah/muhammad/qur'an tell muslims to kill the backsliders.

Then said backsliders/moderates bend over backwards, lie snivel and sneak, to portray islam/allah/muhammad/qur'an as perfect and benign. 

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #206 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 3:36pm

moses wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Oh dearie me.

In the jolly world the board liar apparently has got some secret womens' business, which he refuses to share with our terror authorities, he's in a real flap as our national security doesn't list his surreptitious knowledge on world terror.

Then again he could be up to his usual tricks, simply lying to excuse islamic terror.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Moses loves to use the label of "liar" yet he has never once proved that I have "knowingly uttered an untruth".  Funny that, hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #207 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 4:37pm

moses wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 2:39pm:
karnal Today at 9:09am

Quote:

I certainly think it's a hoot how islam/allah/muhammad/qur'an tell muslims to kill the backsliders.

Then said backsliders/moderates bend over backwards, lie snivel and sneak, to portray islam/allah/muhammad/qur'an as perfect and benign. 

Doesn't sound like you have much of a sense of humour to me, Moses. If you don't mind me saying, you sound a little stern.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #208 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 5:03pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 3:36pm:
moses wrote on Mar 12th, 2018 at 2:26pm:
Oh dearie me.

Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Moses loves to use the label of "liar" yet he has never once proved that I have "knowingly uttered an untruth".  Funny that, hey?   Tsk, tsk.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Do we have the right or even ability to criticise Islam Brian?

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #209 - Mar 12th, 2018 at 5:58pm

Brian Ross wrote on Mar 11th, 2018 at 11:34pm:
Oh, dearie, dearie, me.  Tsk, tsk, Soren, appears you're harking back to the attitudes of the old school Lutherans, hey?  You know, all the Sturm und Drang  you left behind in good ol' Denmark?   You know, the 30 Years War Stuff?   Or was it the Crusades?   When Christians killed anybody who questioned their Christianity's attitudes towards well, anybody.   Tough.  I actually believe Christ had something to say about loving everybody and turning the other cheek or have you forgotten all those messages that he provided in The Bible?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You need to live UP to Jesus and live DOWN to Mohammed.  That's the difference in a nutshell.  How does your idiotic blathering relate to that point, Bwian??

There is no Christian commandment or doctrine to allow yourself, your children, family, town, country, people  to be overrun and to betray and abandon  all those you are supposed to defend in the face of an aggressive invading enemy.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20
Send Topic Print