Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East (Read 8278 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East
Reply #60 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Quote:
You constantly bang on about it, so show us all

Actually it is only you and Gandalf that say anything about exact phrasing Aussie. If you can give a sensible answer, in English, not gibberish, as to why you are banging on about it, then I will go looking for you.

In the meantime, is the highlighted quote below your reason for mocking Gandalf's slippery Muslim routine?

freediver wrote on May 27th, 2016 at 6:16pm:
polite_gandalf wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 5:52pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 5:29pm:
FD calls them treacherous because they broke some pact with Muhammed.

Its scheming K - we call them scheming jews.

polite_gandalf wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 8:22pm:
freediver wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 6:22pm:
I've seen Gandalf use the 'mindless collective' and the treacherous Jews argument

Quite right - you saw me using them without me ever mentioning them. Clever eh?

freediver wrote on May 23rd, 2016 at 9:30pm:
Every reference to "tribe" made by Gandalf below just happens to be a tribe of Jews.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 10:27am:
freediver wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 8:26am:
If you think these 800 people acted as some kind of mindless collective

Thats exactly what they were.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 8th, 2013 at 7:38pm:
Also the treachery of the jews had nothing to do with them refusing to help the muslims.
Simple facts FD.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:11pm:
As I said, there was no real concept of individuality - your personality was literally defined by which tribe you belonged to. And the decisions that govern the tribe are very much decisions that are represented by all the individuals who make up the tribe. Thus there really is no question of collective guilt - no matter how abhorrent we find the term today.

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 4th, 2013 at 3:48pm:
Muhammad had been burnt before by granting another traitorous tribe free passage to leave the city - upon which they immediately started plotting against Medina and instigating hostilities.

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:08pm:
The leaders conspired - yes.

The rest of them had the opportunity to disown their treachery. They declined. So tough titties- off with their heads.

polite_gandalf wrote on Jun 28th, 2015 at 4:08pm:
What do you think the Banu Qurayza would have done to the muslims if their planned back-stabbing assault on Medina had succeeded?

polite_gandalf wrote on Dec 6th, 2013 at 2:05pm:
Like I keep saying, it is reasonable to accuse them of collective guilt, since at any time any individual had the opportunity to disassociate themselves from the decisions made on behalf of the tribe.

Gandalf is one of the good Muslims.

polite_gandalf wrote on May 24th, 2016 at 10:42am:
The phrase "treacherous jew argument" has obvious racist connotations. FD was obviously well aware of this when he put these words into my mouth.

I went to great lengths to point out their treachery had nothing to do with them being jews. FD deliberately set out to play the race card by using the term "treacherous jew", which he knows perfectly well is a notorious phrase heavily laden with racist overtones. But their treachery is a matter of simple historical fact - they conspired with the people who were attempting to annihilate Medina, in secret, in direct violation of the treaty they signed with Muhammad. But pointing that out is wacist innit.

The best FD can argue is that their treachery was justified, but treachery it was.

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #61 - Mar 6th, 2018 at 9:55pm

There you go again....tap dancing in custard yet again.

Just get on with it and show us all where Gandalf FIRST used this expression as an entire phrase:

Quote:
"mindless collective of treacherous Jews"

You know the drill ~ live link, reply #, quote the post.....the less work for us, the better.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm

Why should I go looking for yet another quote Aussie? And why are you so fixated on the "first" one? If you follow my previous link there are several posts, filling the word limit, with quotes of Gandalf using his mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme to justify his claims of collective guilt and Muhammad's genocide. Are you still confused about what he is saying?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #63 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:49pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm:
Why should I go looking for yet another quote Aussie? And why are you so fixated on the "first" one? If you follow my previous link there are several posts, filling the word limit, with quotes of Gandalf using his mindless collective of treacherous Jews meme to justify his claims of collective guilt and Muhammad's genocide. Are you still confused about what he is saying?

That ought be obvious!  It will provide the context in which it appeared for the FIRST time in a POST OF HIS. 

Are you denying that, for ages, he has been complaining long, loud and often that you are either misquoting him, or misrepresenting what he said, or of putting 'words into his mouth?'

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #64 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:32pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 1:49pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 12:26pm:

That ought be obvious!  It will provide the context in which it appeared for the FIRST time in a POST OF HIS. 

Are you denying that, for ages, he has been complaining long, loud and often that you are either misquoting him, or misrepresenting what he said, or of putting 'words into his mouth?'

I'm at a loss to understand what you want after reading Gandalf's quotes above. He does say the Jews were a mindless collective, he does say they were treacherous Jews.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm

Perhaps Aussie thinks the first time is always special.

I am not going to go looking Aussie, as you cannot give a straight answer as to why I should, and I don't see how an extra quote would make a difference. If you think it is so important, just go ahead and quote it yourself.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #66 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:47pm

Jews rule USA
Moslems rule Australia

Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #67 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:22pm

Quote:

My apologies Aussie. I only just noticed this. No, of course I am not denying it. What do you think I have been referring to with "Gandalf's slippery Muslim routine"? Did you notice, at the top of this page, a post from me where I quoted Gandalf making such a complaint? You might have noticed because I asked you about it specifically and highlighted it.

I think "often" is a bit of a mischaracterisation though, as it is a bit hard for him to deny it when I have a long list of quotes of him using his mindless collective of treacherous jews meme to justify Muhammad's genocide.

In any case, what do you think of Gandalf's attempts at backpedaling? Do you think "slippery" is a fair characterisation?

And seeing as you have decided to acknowledge the things Gandalf says, what do you think of his mindless collective of treacherous jews routine?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #68 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 8:28pm

...and when the Christians raise the Union Jack 'Cross' in Jerusalem - there in the war ravaged desolate wastelands of the Middle-East.

The Jews of America
and
The Moslems of Australia
will be
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #69 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:02pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 6:41pm:
Perhaps Aussie thinks the first time is always special.

I am not going to go looking Aussie, as you cannot give a straight answer as to why I should, and I don't see how an extra quote would make a difference. If you think it is so important, just go ahead and quote it yourself.

I knew you would not.

As near as I can tell, Gandalf never ever used the expression 'mindless collective of treacherous Jews' other than to quote your use of that expression.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #70 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:27pm

Duh. I never claimed it was his exact phrasing. That was you and Gandalf, in your absurd attempts to backpedal.

Do you have an opinion on what he said Aussie?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #71 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:38pm

Bahahahah  Grin
Like watching Fleas fight over a Dog (re: Aussie/Freediver)

...much like in the Middle-East.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Mar 7th, 2018 at 11:04pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:19pm:
Feel free to use your terminology....I'll use mine, and that is that.  Get over it, move on etc.

I'm not going to change my terminology, which makes the metaphoric point. 

Simple as that.

How about making a factual point, for a change?

Judea. Nuffin' to do wiv Joooz???

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 1:43pm

freediver wrote on Mar 7th, 2018 at 9:27pm:
Duh. I never claimed it was his exact phrasing. That was you and Gandalf, in your absurd attempts to backpedal.

Do you have an opinion on what he said Aussie?

You could have said that pages ago.

I don't know enough about the alleged incident to comment.  I do know that it is far from certain the alleged event occurred.

'Mindless collectives' exist everywhere.  Just look at Members of political parties.  Look at Armies.  Look at any group of like minded people.  Look at any group with a Leader.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #74 - Mar 8th, 2018 at 8:15pm

Quote:
You could have said that pages ago.

I did. I told you to quote me trying to pass it off as an exact quote, and I would give you an exact quote. I then spent several pages telling you I had no idea why you were asking me. Don't blame me for your confusion.

Quote:
I don't know enough about the alleged incident to comment.

Ah, not running away after all eh? Does this mean you won't be commenting in future? Or does complaining about me "misrepresenting" Gandalf not count?

What is stopping you from reading the quotes above? If you put as much effort into reading what Gandalf says as you do riding to his defence, you might develop the ability to have an opinion.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print