Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East (Read 8344 times)
Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Israel’s Yinon Plan for conflict-riven Middle East
Reply #15 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:55pm

It is as far as I am concerned.  It is surrounded by Arabs and water.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #16 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:00pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:55pm:

If you look at the history of the region as far back as we can go, it's not Arab. I thought you were a stickler for details.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:02pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:00pm:

If you look at the history of the region as far back as we can go, it's not Arab. I thought you were a stickler for details.

Again, I don't care about that stuff.  A Jewish State surrounded by Arabs....what do you expect?  Peace in our times?

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #18 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:05pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:02pm:

Again, I don't care about that stuff.  A Jewish State surrounded by Arabs....what do you expect?  Peace in our times?

I think you are confusing Islamic with Arabic. Are Lebanese Arabs? Are Turks? Are Egyptians? Are Iranians?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:12pm

Setanta wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:05pm:

I think you are confusing Islamic with Arabic. Are Lebanese Arabs? Are Turks? Are Egyptians? Are Iranians?

Yes as far as per my basic point, and as far as I am concerned.  The State of Israel was artificially created late 1940s and plonked right into the Land of Arabs.

You can call them Islamists if you want.  I call them 'Arabs.'  Same same for the purposes of my point...and I will never waver from it.  Get over it, and suck it up buttercup.

One of my long term mates...a retired Copper....is a Christian Lebanese, and he loves his nick name...the 'Black Arab.'

« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:18pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #20 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:18pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:12pm:

Yes as far as per my basic point, and as far as I am concerned.  The State of Israel was artificially created late 1940s and plonked right into the Land of Arabs.

You can call them Islamists if you want.  I call them 'Arabs.'  Same same for the purposes of my point...and I will never waver from it.  Get over it, and suck it up buttercup.

One of my long term mates...a retired Copper....is a Christian Lebanese, and he loves his nick name...the 'Black Arab.'

(sorry for the edit)

I don't care what your mate likes, it's not the right description, Lebs have 30% Arab DNA, the other 70% is not Arab pretty much like Palestinians. Turks are much less Arab, so are Persians, more Indo-European.

If you want to make the point you are trying to make, use Islam, not Arab because it is plain wrong.

edit: To show you how stupid it is, up to 23% of modern Brits DNA is from the middle east(from the farmers coming to the hunter gatherers), are they Arabs?
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:24pm by Setanta »  

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:33pm

Stupid and useless pedantry.  I doubt there is anyone here who does not get my point.

The State of Israel was artificially created and plonked into the Land of Arabs.  Simple as that.  Deal with it.  Get over it and move on.  What was the expression? 

Was it this one ~ Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

Yes, that's the one.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:35pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:33pm:
Stupid and useless pedantry.  I doubt there is anyone here who does not get my point.

The State of Israel was artificially created and plonked into the Land of Arabs.  Simple as that.  Deal with it.  Get over it and move on.  What was the expression? 

Was it this one ~ Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

Yes, that's the one.

I don't think anyone gets your point bar you.

No it wasn't.

Irrelevant in this context towards me, perhaps, again, it's something you should take on board.

Israel is not surrounded by Arabs but by Islam. It's a pertinent fact and not something you can change.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:39pm

You use your word, I'll use mine, and nothing will change that.

Get over it, move on and:

Quote:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #24 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:42pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:39pm:

Quote:
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference.

I accept you choose to be wrong and I know that you are unlikely to change and I understand that your argument is pathetic but you will continue to use it.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:48pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:41pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 8:32pm:
So you think the real reason these Aussie Muslims are travelling to Syria to loot and take Yazidi women as sex slaves is because of the existence of an 'unnatural' state, but they have not once targeted that state, nor can you give a single example of a 'natural' state?

You introduced the word 'unnatural.'  I did not use it.  I'm not playing your smart arse game Effendi.  It is a waste of time  as everyone of your exchanges with Gandalf establishes. 

Quote:
How many of these terrorists have you spoken to about their true motivations, in order to credibly speak on their behalf?

Not one.  You?

Quote:
Or do you not care about the truth or credibility either?

Correct.  On this issue I am single minded.  It is the existence of the artificially State of Israel in Arabia (and the US propping that up with massive weaponry and military support) which is the root cause of all this strife.

Stuffed if I know why it even exists as a Nation other than to be a Jewish haven, but if it must, it ought not have been plonked where it is.

Can I make that any clearer, Effendi?

You described it as artificial. Is there a difference? If I asked you whether you could name a state that is not artificial, could you give a straight answer, or would you still not have a clue what you are talking about?

You were here at the same time that Abu was here telling us that if an islamic state ever arose and came under attack, his religion would oblige him to travel there and support it militarily. Yes, he thought such a state would, in due course, recapture Israel in the name of Islam, as well as Spain. But the root cause for him travelling there would be that it is an Islamic state that is under attack and he is a Muslim who is obligued to defend it.

It could be in Algeria, Iran or Malaysia. It would not make a difference, and it would not have anything to do with Israel. This is what happens when you actually talk to Muslims Aussie, rather than projecting your own single minded determination to blame Israel for everything onto Muslims.

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:12pm:

So when you rant about Arabia being for Arabs, you actually mean Muslims? You are not racist, you merely support the cause of Islamic conquest?

Quote:
Stupid and useless pedantry.

Are you actually saying that someone explaining to you the difference between Arab and Muslim, after you have spent years ducking and weaving on accusations of racism, is "stupid and useless pedantry"?

Quote:
I doubt there is anyone here who does not get my point.

I thought I did when I thought you meant what you said, which was Arabs. Now it turns out you actually meant Muslims. I don't think anyone here knows what you mean. I doubt even you do.

Quote:

So we speak English, and you will continue to dribble away in your own nonsense language that sounds a bit like English but in which the words have completely different meanings? By move on do you mean we should ignore you, or try to translate what you say into English?
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:57pm by freediver »  

I identify as Mail because all I do is SendIT!
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 9:57pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 27th, 2018 at 12:06am:
The Syrian conflict exemplifies this with Syria split into warring fiefdoms like Afghanistan.

It's out of Israel's playbook.

https://www.mondialisation.ca/hillary-clintons-uncanny-fulfillment-of-israels-yi...

As the Jews say, 'Thank god for having the Arabs for enemies.  Talk about idiot cousins. The Arabs are the flip side of the Jews: stupid, slovenly, lazy, illiterate, crazy, putting internal fights above everything else. 

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:06pm

Call it whatever you like Effendi.

As far as I am concerned Arabia is for Arabs and the State of Israel has no credible place there other than to be the root cause of all the travails of that region and into the rest of the World.

Putting the State of Israel there was a disaster as is obvious by the outcome.

As for me being 'here' when Abu was here.  I have to assume you are referring to Abu Rashid who was last here on the 19th January, 2009.

I registered here on the 9th October, 2007 and had absolutely zero interest in matters Islamic/Arabic then.

My current interest has been the result of your inability to deal with the safe and sane and clear logic of Gandalf.

IP Logged

Setanta
Gold Member

\/ Peace man!

Northern NSW
Reply #28 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:15pm

Aussie wrote on Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:06pm:
Call it whatever you like Effendi.

As far as I am concerned Arabia is for Arabs and the State of Israel has no credible place there other than to be the root cause of all the travails of that region and into the rest of the World.

Putting the State of Israel there was a disaster as is obvious by the outcome.

As for me being 'here' when Abu was here.  I have to assume you are referring to Abu Rashid who was last here on the 19th January, 2009.

I registered here on the 9th October, 2007 and had absolutely zero interest in matters Islamic/Arabic then.

My current interest has been the result of your inability to deal with the safe and sane and clear logic of Gandalf.

But Israel is not in Arabia FFS! By any stretch of the imagination. Say what you mean! Israel should not be in the land that Islam has conquered.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #29 - Mar 4th, 2018 at 10:19pm

Feel free to use your terminology....I'll use mine, and that is that.  Get over it, move on etc.

I'm not going to change my terminology, which makes the metaphoric point. 

Simple as that.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print