Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fascism, and Christianity are merging in Australia (Read 2214 times)
Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Re: Fascism, and Christianity are merging in Australia
Reply #15 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:07pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:02pm:
goldkam wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 4:40pm:
Unforgiven wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 1:34pm:
What Lewis said about America is true for Australia. Fascism includes jingoism, bigotry, Islamophobia, and the denigration of Australian Aborignals.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
- Sinclair Lewis

The front line of conservatives on this forum is evidence of this. They are lip service warriors fighting their war from a horizontal position on their couch.

I perceive that bigotry, Islamophobia and denigration of the Indigenous Australians is already prevalent within Australia. However these terms are provided by the media and professionals and carry to much debate and weight, rather I simply call it 'lack of respect'.

Respect is something earned by action and ability.

Just because you worship a sociopathic, self confessed paedophile nutcase
Just because you were born 1/ 125th Abbo
Just because you come from some other country and want to continue to rape, pillage and plunder.

Does not get you respect.

When they earn respect.
Working and contributing
Doing good rather than crime

Then you may get my respect.

Until then, you are nothing but dirt under my feet.

Valkie has become hostile since he learned that all his expeditions to Centrelink earned him nothing but Centrelink frequent flyer points which entitle Valkie to use of the Centrelink executive departure lounge.

“I’ll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours” Bob Dylan

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:09pm

How do you know?

Where you in the queue behind him?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #17 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:13pm

Gnads wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:09pm:
How do you know?

Where you in the queue behind him?

Valkie bleated at length how Centrelink refused to give him money when he was unemployed because Centrelink determined that Valkie had money in bank accounts and didn't need the taxpayer to provide him with welfare.

IP Logged

goldkam

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:29pm

What Lewis said about America is true for Australia. Fascism includes jingoism, bigotry, Islamophobia, and the denigration of Australian Aborignals.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
- Sinclair Lewis

The front line of conservatives on this forum is evidence of this. They are lip service warriors fighting their war from a horizontal position on their couch.

I perceive that bigotry, Islamophobia and denigration of the Indigenous Australians is already prevalent within Australia. However these terms are provided by the media and professionals and carry to much debate and weight, rather I simply call it 'lack of respect'.

Just because you come from some other country and want to continue to rape, pillage and plunder.

When they earn respect.
Working and contributing

Respect is no doubt earned.

Why you are stating I 'worship' particular people I am unsure.
So according to you there are no law abiding Aboriginals. I am not negating that there are not Aboriginals who break the law.

In relation to the 'half caste' Aboriginal, I believe there needs to be a line drawn at some point in relation to classification of an Indigenous.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #19 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:20pm

I perceive that bigotry, Islamophobia            and denigration of the Indigenous Australians is already prevalent within Australia.

However these terms are provided by the media and professionals and carry to much debate and weight,

rather I simply call it 'lack of respect'.

A lack of respect eh!

.....of the followers of ISLAM!

HOW SHOCKING!

/sarc off

goldkam,

ISLAM is a philosophy which urges its followers,
to use deceit,
lying,
intrigue,
intimidation,
and vicious murders,
against those who reject ISLAM's strictures.

Moslems are followers of ISLAM.

goldkam,

PLEASE ANSWER ME THIS, here in this forum...

Why should i, or any other person, respect such base and deceitful and vicious people ?
.....the followers of ISLAM.

Yadda said....
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1431117115/1#1
Quote:

"every moslem in Australia is a latent, wanna-be homicidal maniac"

- Yadda

QUESTION;
What about the innocent moslems ?

IMO, [logically] there are no innocent moslems [among persons who have come to the age of consent], and yet still declare themselves to be moslems.

How so [logically] ?

QUESTION;
How credible is it that a person who is devout enough to insist that he is a moslem, is unaware of what ISLAM promotes, and is unaware of what the principle tenets of ISLAM are ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],      ...to a philosophy which transforms human beings, into homicidal maniacs ?

QUESTION;
How 'innocent' is a person who agrees to give aid and comfort [and to give their own 'power'],     ...to a philosophy which claims that murdering, in the cause of religious bigotry, is a religious virtue ?

IMAGE...

THOSE PLACARDS, AT A MOSLEM STREET PROTEST, 2006, IN LONDON READ.....

"Slay those who insult Islam"
"Behead those who insult Islam"
"Massacre those who insult Islam"
"Butcher those who mock Islam"

"Europe you will pay, demolition is on its way"
"Europe you will pay, extermination is on its way"
"Exterminate those who slander Islam"
"Europe is the cancer, Islam is the answer"
"Islam will dominate the world"
"Freedom go to hell"
"Europe take some lessons from 9/11"
"Be prepared for the real Holocaust"
"BBC = British Blasphemic Crusaders"

IMAGE...

Sydney, 2012, moslem street protests.

Here we see the moslem community in Australia, demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems,        religious bigots,         'demonstrating', just how 'peaceful' ISLAM and moslems really are.

Moslems demanding their 'human rights', to exercise the 'freedom of religion' of the moslem.

THE RIGHT OF THE MOSLEM [which is set out within ISLAMIC law!], to kill people who do not believe as they [moslems] believe.

QUESTION;
How many of those persons who took part in that moslem street protest in Sydney, Australia,          TO INCITE RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY, AND RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE, AND MURDER,         were ever identified, charged and brought before a court of law ? !!

IMAGE...

"Behead those who insult ISLAM"

Islamic street protest - IN AUSTRALIA - on the streets of Sydney from Hyde Park to George Streets, September 15, 2012.

ARGUMENT;
There is an identifiable group of people, who do, facilitate, enable, encourage and commit acts of terror,
as an endorsed cultural modality.

They are called moslems.

They are the followers, of ISLAM.

WAKE UP PEOPLE !

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Unforgiven
Gold Member

I have sinned

Reply #20 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:31pm

My apologies Yadda for overlooking your tireless toil on this issue.

Yadda merges Facism and Judaism for a bombastic, blithering, brand of bigotry.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:45pm

Unforgiven wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 9:31pm:

My apologies Yadda for overlooking your tireless toil on this issue.

Yadda merges Facism and Judaism for a bombastic, blithering, brand of bigotry.

Hi Sven.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1433968198/19#19
Quote:

If mental disease was communicable Yadda would have infected all Ozpolitic denizens by now.

Yadda is a paid agent of Mossad and a hasbara shill who posts rabid hate from scripts she is given.

Yadda publishes hate rants against Muslims and Arabs in general.

Hanna, i need a bonus this month.

I've upset a follower of ISLAM.

Cheesy          Grin

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #22 - Feb 25th, 2018 at 10:54pm

What utter nonsense.

Mainstream Christianity is nowhere near being Fascist or anything like it.  There might be a couple of loonies jumping around like dervishes and carrying on like crazy Yanks.

You could just as easily say, on the basis of your position above, that Buddhism and Fascism are merging in Australia, since a few Buddhists are becoming disenchanted and alienated, marginalised and radicalised.

Stop talking rot.

There are far more 'radical' Aboriginals and such than there are Christians, and Christians don't go around threatening to behead people or burn the country down to get their way.

A bloody apologist in every street gutter.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #23 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 2:11am

Home
Welcome to the Sinclair Lewis Society Web site!

We hope you will take a few minutes to learn more about the Society and join us in the scholarship and celebration of one of America's finest novelists, Sinclair Lewis. Here you can find excerpts and quotes from some of Lewis's novels and browse our extensive list of Lewis links.

For information on what's been published in our newsletter over the last 25 years, click on the Society link. Newsletters can be ordered individually or as a set. For a time line of Lewis's life and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), check out the Sinclair Lewis link.

To inquire about membership in the Sinclair Lewis Society, e-mail Dr. Sally Parry.

Here's our most asked question:

Q: Did Sinclair Lewis say, "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"?

A: This quote sounds like something Sinclair Lewis might have said or written, but we've never been able to find this exact quote. Here are passages from two novels Lewis wrote that are similar to the quote attributed to him.

From It Can't Happen Here: "But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."

From Gideon Planish: "I just wish people wouldn't quote Lincoln or the Bible, or hang out the flag or the cross, to cover up something that belongs more to the bank-book and the three golden balls."

There was also a play by Sherman Yellen called Strangers in the late 1970s which had a similar quote, but no one, including one of Lewis’s biographers, Richard Lingeman, has ever been able to locate the original citation.

Other variants include one from James Waterman Wise, Jr. in the Christian Century (Feb.5, 1936) who noted that Hearst and Coughlin were the two chief exponents of fascism in America. If fascism comes, he added, it will not be identified with any "shirt" movement, nor with an "insignia," but it will probably be "wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution" (245). Another version isfrom Halford E. Luccock, in Keeping Life Out of Confusion (1938): "When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labeled 'made in Germany'; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, 'Americanism.'" Harrison Evans Salisbury in The Many Americas Shall Be One (1971) remarked "Sinclair Lewis aptly predicted in It Can't Happen Here that if fascism came to America it would come wrapped in the flag and whistling 'The Star Spangled Banner'" (29).

source: http://english.illinoisstate.edu/sinclairlewis/

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

TheFunPolice
Gold Member

Australian Politics

waggawagga
Reply #24 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 2:15am

Fascists hide behind other fascists, so I think Hitchens had the coward part right....

Nietzsche thought that Christians and Anarchists shared a similiar heritage: whatever the f that means!

Shocked Shocked

......Australia has an illegitimate Government!

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #25 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 4:20am

goldkam wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 6:29pm:

- Sinclair Lewis

When they earn respect.
Working and contributing

So according to you there are no law abiding Aboriginals. I am not negating that there are not Aboriginals who break the law.

In relation to the 'half caste' Aboriginal, I believe there needs to be a line drawn at some point in relation to classification of an Indigenous.

There are a few of our darker brothers who are not criminals.
There are also some who have gained and education and actually work for a living.
I myself know some of these.
But the larger percentage, of who I also know many, do not work,and are disinterested in contributing other than through sales tax on grog.

The few who do work are lauded as being wonderful and exceptional.
For simply doing that which the rest of us do every single day.

Again
When I see something noteworthy, and deserving of respect.
I will give tgat respect
Until then, I consider them nothing but a burden on society.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 9:31am

Valkie wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 4:20am:

- Sinclair Lewis

When they earn respect.
Working and contributing

There are also some who have gained and education and actually work for a living.
But the larger percentage, of who I also know many, do not work,and are disinterested in contributing other than through sales tax on grog.

Again
I will give tgat respect

Like wise, going around disrespecting people that you don't know, does not earn respect on your behalf.

IP Logged

cods
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 11:04am

Gordon wrote on Feb 25th, 2018 at 1:38pm:

- Sinclair Lewis

Burp.

ditto!
as its un4 beating his gums....  I agree!

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #28 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:00pm

Maybe we should demand that the poster define Fascism for us..... then we have a base point from which to argue the merits or otherwise of his position.

Other than that this is just stirring for no reason.

Besides, nothing wrong with National Socialism, which many confuse with Fascism - every viable nation/economy is national and socialist to some degree.  what appears to be unforgiven's problem here is the nationalism side of it, and the assumption that somehow being Australian and preferring to be so in the face of repeated hordes of oddball invasions is wrong.

I mean - look at what happened to the Aboriginals when they allowed multi-culturalism to come in here...... now they stand for multi-culturalism and against their own nation..... when they're sober enough to think about it or not doing time for Patsy Cline...

Hard to follow that one...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Feb 26th, 2018 at 12:21pm

Valkie wrote on Feb 26th, 2018 at 4:20am:

- Sinclair Lewis

When they earn respect.
Working and contributing

Again
I will give tgat respect

But Matty, you said you only hate the Muselman - you like everyone else.

Remember?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print